Focus issue and DJI support
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jake.t93
lvl.1
Flight distance : 181345 ft
United Kingdom

Ive had my Mavic since the begining of the year and its been great, just after i first got it i noticed some pictures looked blurry along the right hand side, i thought it was myself at fault however it kept happening even with pressing the button to focus. Eventually i contacted DJI support and they replied with a very speedy response asking me to reinstall the firmware, i did this and it seemed as if it made a difference, however i am again noticing this issue, i have now submitted a followup to my original dji support request, i am yet to have a response from this and its taking longer than my last request. I thought id ask on here if anyone had any information on sorting this issue and whether it is user fault or a issue with the mavic itself.

Ive attached an image i took the other day:

http://imgur.com/a/My0cN

2017-3-1
Use props
Jake.t93
lvl.1
United Kingdom

2017-3-1
Use props
DevonDrone
lvl.3
Flight distance : 71716 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Its a well known fault, mine has been with dji repair since early Feb as the lower right was always out of focus,  it just got shipped out back to me today hope to get it by next week, emails are slow with dji, just ring them and explain, they will send you a dhl shipping label to send it to the netherlands for repair and send it back. The shipping was free and the repair was free under warranty. But you will be waiting at least 3 weeks for turnaround right now, but ring them and get the ball rolling, it wasnt till i rang them it all got sorted. the number for uk call is on the bottom of the list i attached below. also attached my timeline for reapir so you can see what your in for!!.
Jim
dji contact.jpg
repair 1.jpg
2017-3-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

When you emailed you should have received an automated message containing a 6 digit ticket number.
Could you please provide me with the ticket number?
I'll help to push it for you.
2017-3-1
Use props
Jake.t93
lvl.1
Netherlands

DevonDrone - Thank you for the reply mate, very helpful .

DJI Mindy - The ticket number is 442889, thank you for your help
2017-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules