Gimbal replacement cost in UK.
1834 4 2017-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Njw83
lvl.3
Flight distance : 89767 ft
United Kingdom

How much should a replacement gimbal / wiring / mounting plate cost? My mavic is 2 weeks old and not under the refesh care package.
Its smashed the mounting braket and has snapped one of the wires and is hanging by the video wire (I still get picture sent to my phone on the controller)

Thank you

2017-3-1
Use props
Daroga
First Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

Take a look at this link -> DJI Repair Service Pricing.

The repair service has a standard Mavic 1hr service fee ($65(US)) plus cost of replacement parts.
2017-3-1
Use props
Njw83
lvl.3
Flight distance : 89767 ft
United Kingdom

Daroga Posted at 2017-3-1 13:27
Take a look at this link -> DJI Repair Service Pricing.

The repair service has a standard Mavic 1hr service fee ($65(US)) plus cost of replacement parts.

Thank you. Very helpful. I have now cancelled my repair with drone worx and will do it through DJI and these prices (and other invoices that people have kindly posted up) indicate that the repair through DJI should be the cheapest option.

Does anyone know if the gimbal replacement includes the gimbal control ribbon cable as I'm pretty sure mine is broken (or at best its just become disconnected.)
2017-3-2
Use props
fans77854a0e
lvl.1
Singapore

Same issue for me. Looks like my gimbal and camera are still okay, and only that torn flat ribbon needs replacment. I hope Dji wont cost me a lot and hopefully labor cost is wave by warranty, im sending mine from singapore to HongKong repair service.
2017-3-14
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

fans77854a0e Posted at 2017-3-14 21:11
Same issue for me. Looks like my gimbal and camera are still okay, and only that torn flat ribbon needs replacment. I hope Dji wont cost me a lot and hopefully labor cost is wave by warranty, im sending mine from singapore to HongKong repair service.

Dji always seem to offer best repair price. Good luck..
2017-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules