Having problems downloading videos and pics to my mac
1870 12 2017-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sommtim
lvl.1
United States

I can't figure out how to get the original movies and pics from the DJI App onto my computer without "editing" them   I have an iPhone 6

Thanks in advance
2017-3-1
Use props
mixchief
lvl.4
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

why don't you do it from the SD card? I don't know if you can fool the editor by just clicking on done, but I would and do retrieve them from the SD card
2017-3-1
Use props
Salty777
lvl.3
Flight distance : 117077 ft
Malaysia

Use "Image Capture" which is a utility app within MacOs.
2017-3-1
Use props
sommtim
lvl.1
United States

Still unsure - there is no SD card that i'm aware in the iPhone, only a SIM card
2017-3-2
Use props
sommtim
lvl.1
United States

Image Capture only allows me to download completed/edited movies, not the "original" footage
2017-3-2
Use props
dr.nick
lvl.2
United States

This might help ...  http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... D388%26typeid%3D388
Something like this will allow you to browse the iPhone on file level https://www.ibrowseapp.com/  
I have the Osmo+ so just pop the microSD card into the mac to move the footage.  I've not messed with trying to get the proxy files off the iPhone.  I know that others on the O-Mobile seem to have better all around luck using a different app (like FiLMiC Pro) to shoot with the iPhone.  http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... D388%26typeid%3D388
2017-3-2
Use props
fivetonine
lvl.4
Flight distance : 985135 ft
  • >>>
Austria

sommtim Posted at 2017-3-2 05:17
Still unsure - there is no SD card that i'm aware in the iPhone, only a SIM card

The SD card is in the OSMO, not in the iPhone. The App by default only saves preview data. You can also connect the OSMO to the computer via USB cable.
2017-3-2
Use props
mixchief
lvl.4
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

sorry, is this an Osmo Mobile?
2017-3-2
Use props
sommtim
lvl.1
United States

mixchief Posted at 2017-3-2 20:42
sorry, is this an Osmo Mobile?

Yes - Oslo Mobile - , the raw footage is from/on my iPhone.  I cannot "get them off my phone unless they are "edited" into a movie - i want the raw footage however

VERY FRUSTRATED
2017-3-11
Use props
jeffbake
lvl.3
Flight distance : 955587 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've been using the built in camera app or Filmic Pro, but if you want to use Activetrack or timelapse than you kind have to use the DJI Go app. Have you tried using iTunes method mention in another post to access: Connect your iPhone/iPad to your computer, Launch iTunes Select your iPhone under “Devices” on the left. If it’s not there, unplug/replug your iPhone/iPad. Select Apps from the top menu Scroll down; under File Sharing, Find DJI Go and select it Find the two folders "HD300 Storage"  and "Video Cache"  The first stores your photos, the second stores the videos,  And click "Save to" , and transfer these two folders  into your computer.
2017-3-13
Use props
fansd0309f72
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8714 ft

France

When logging Osmo Pocket to iMac with USB-c cable, I cannot retrieve the OSMO SD card in the Finder, as it usually does with DJI Spark for instance.
Is it normal ?
2018-12-25
Use props
Yanncd French yellow vest
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

fansd0309f72 Posted at 2018-12-25 06:53
When logging Osmo Pocket to iMac with USB-c cable, I cannot retrieve the OSMO SD card in the Finder, as it usually does with DJI Spark for instance.
Is it normal ?

That would be nice feature to add
2019-1-28
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

fansd0309f72 Posted at 2018-12-25 06:53
Is it normal ?

I offload my Osmo Pocket, to my iMac, all the time, using a USB to USB-C cable.

You need to turn on the Pocket and press "connect to computer" on the Pocket's screen.
2019-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules