1274 5 2017-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rhino9872
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5912037 ft
  • >>>
United States

Every forum and thread about this issue is old and unsolved so I thought I would bring it up again to see if anybody has found a fix.

I am using an iphone7 plus and no antenna mods. I take off and get about 1000 feet before my video starts breaking up and I lose signal and RTH kicks in at about 4000 feet. I have changed my settings to record in 1080 and not the 4k. I also set the image transmission setting to custom and set it at 4 mb. I use my p3p rc and I can get 20,000 feet with it. But I can't use the active track with that remote. Plus since I paid so much for this p4 I would like to use it's rc.  

Do I need to take this back to best buy and exchange it for a new one or is there a setting or fix for it?  

Appreciate any help!
2017-3-1
Use props
Rhino9872
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Oh and yes, I point the antennas with the flat side pointing at the AC. I have seen the proper way to hold the remote video.
2017-3-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

You have installed the latest firmware for all devices, right?
Please try to re-link aircraft and remote manually, and enable hardware decoding on your iPhone.
Besides, do you have a friend with P4? maybe you can try to link his remote to your aircraft to test the performance again.
2017-3-2
Use props
Rhino9872
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for the reply. No I don't have any friends with p4's. They are all bums. I did turn on hardware decoding and it does have the latest firmware. Do I have a lemon?  If so, I only have 4 days to take this back and exchange it.  
2017-3-2
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Rhino9872 Posted at 2017-3-2 17:55
Thanks for the reply. No I don't have any friends with p4's. They are all bums. I did turn on hardware decoding and it does have the latest firmware. Do I have a lemon?  If so, I only have 4 days to take this back and exchange it.

Just because it wasn't answered, everything is updated to your knowledge, correct?
2017-3-2
Use props
Rhino9872
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Yes, it does have the latest firmware.
2017-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now