How long before getting a refund !!!??
3297 15 2017-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jyavenard
lvl.2

France

So I ordered a DJI Mavic Bundle Fly More over a month ago.

On the following day I cancelled the order by contacting the chat team (that was prior DJI having an option to cancel an order directly on your account page).
The DJI person mentioned that it was okay, the order had been cancelled. I would be receiving an email shortly.

Yet, two days later the order status changed to "preparing for shipment". Once again, I contacted the chat team to make sure that the order had been cancelled. He said that yes, the order will be cancelled, I will be receiving an email later to confirm.

No email ever came.

A day later I received an SMS with the tracking number and that the mavic would be delivered at the end of the following week.

This time I sent an email to DJI and I received an email informing me to simply refuse the parcel once delivered and once returned to the sender I would get my refund.

Well, all of this was done over 3 weeks ago. DHL tracking status is showing the parcel as being "returned to sender".

Yet, no refund.

The last response from DJI was over a week ago (February 23rd) with the message:
"

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please be noted that we are checking with our shipping coworkers to confirm this issue asap.

Best Regards"

Because they haven't been notified that the item has been returned to them...

I have followed all procedures as instructed per DJI.

And I'm still 1499 euros short...

This it totally unacceptable.

If only there was someone you could call, but no.. You have to wait days before ever getting an answer, and most emails actually goes unanswered.

2017-3-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I can understand how frustrating this must be, jyavenard.
Could you please provide me with your order number? I'll help to look into it.
2017-3-2
Use props
jyavenard
lvl.2

France

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-2 02:44
I can understand how frustrating this must be, jyavenard.
Could you please provide me with your order number? I'll help to look into it.

The order number was:  0338846990137

thank you for looking into this...
2017-3-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

jyavenard Posted at 2017-3-2 02:56
The order number was:  0338846990137

thank you for looking into this...

No problem. I have brought this to the attention of our pre-sales team and they will help to get it solved as soon as possible.
2017-3-2
Use props
jyavenard
lvl.2

France

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-2 03:02
No problem. I have brought this to the attention of our pre-sales team and they will help to get it solved as soon as possible.

One day has passed, and still no contact from DJI sales team
2017-3-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

jyavenard Posted at 2017-3-3 00:40
One day has passed, and still no contact from DJI sales team

Our sales team replied your e-mail for the information, very sorry for the trouble caused.
2017-3-3
Use props
jyavenard
lvl.2

France

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-3 02:40
Our sales team replied your e-mail for the information, very sorry for the trouble caused.

Unfortunately, I haven't received any response from DJI in over 10 days now.

2017-3-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

jyavenard Posted at 2017-3-3 02:45
Unfortunately, I haven't received any response from DJI in over 10 days now.

Sorry to hear that, we're looking into your case recently and will keep you updated as soon as possible.  Hope we can get it sorted out shortly.
2017-3-3
Use props
jyavenard
lvl.2

France

I received an answer.

Totally unacceptable, why should I wait so long just because your warehouse does such a poor job?

One month to locate a parcel? Are you kidding me???

My answer:
"Hello

Why should I be held liable and hostage for the poor performance of your supply chain?

I have done everything as per your original instructions.

I want my refund NOW! No more excuses, I've waited long enough.

-------
If it ain't broken, please fix it

Sent: vendredi, mars 3, 2017 12:32 PM
Subject: [DJI] Re: Re: [DJI] Order cancellation...
To: Jean-Yves Avenard <jean-yves@xxxxx>

##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Dear Jean-Yves,

Your request (381095) has been updated..

For further inquiries, please reply to this email

August       
August (DJI)
Mar 3, 19:32 CST

Dear Customer,

Sorry, we are still waiting for the update of return status from our warehouse.

I am urgently pushing them and I will advise you at my earliest time.

Thanks so much for your patience and understanding.

Best Regards
2017-3-3
Use props
Fractures
lvl.3
Flight distance : 635531 ft
United States

I delt with this with Amazon once and it was with a much popular shipping chain. I've realized that shipping companies are in no hurry to "return package to sender" and it took over a month and a half for amazon to get the dmg package I refused. I would honestly be shocked if it doesn't get picked up by a DHL employee in that time. I think your next move here is to file a claim with your payment vendor, show them that you have done everything the company asked and have been waiting however long for a refund. Theyll take care of you
2017-3-3
Use props
jyavenard
lvl.2

France

DHL has marked the parcel as returned to shipper on February 15th.

I will very likely lodge a chargeback with visa.
2017-3-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

jyavenard Posted at 2017-3-3 05:46
DHL has marked the parcel as returned to shipper on February 15th.

I will very likely lodge a chargeback with visa.

We do understand how frustrating it must be, and we're trying our best to get it sorted out.
2017-3-5
Use props
jyavenard
lvl.2

France

I have contacted DHL, this is their answer (sorry in French)

"Bonjour Monsieur AVENARD,

Votre email a retenu toute notre attention et nous vous en remercions.

Vous avez sollicité notre service clientèle concernant le retour de votre expédition.

Ainsi et après vérification, nous vous confirmons que votre envoi a bien été retourné, le 15 février, à l'expéditeur avec la référence de suivi numéro 6417412186. Il a été réceptionné le 20 février à 17h39 par C CHARLES.

Toute l'équipe du service clientèle de DHL International Express vous remercie de votre confiance et reste à votre entière disposition pour toute information complémentaire.

Expressément votre,
"

So the parcel was sent back on February 15th by DHL, and has been received back on February 20th, and was signed by "C CHARLES"...
This is the DHL tracking:
http://www.dhl.com/en/express/tr ... 12186&brand=DHL

Probably why DJI didn't see it, it was returned under a different tracking number.

So DJI has really no excuse for not refunding me anymore...
2017-3-6
Use props
jyavenard
lvl.2

France

"Thanks for your response.

We do apologize for keeping you waiting.We've urged the warehouse to locate the package.We will carry out the refund as soon as possible.

Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards
DJI Online Store"

so what does that mean?

if they've lost the parcel or someone from their own warehouse has stolen it, I won't be reimbursed?

Why should I be held hostage of their own stuff up? There's already proof provided they have received the parcel straight from being refused at delivery. So I couldn't even tamper with it.
2017-3-7
Use props
jyavenard
lvl.2

France

Update: finally got my refund today.

So the answer to this thread question is 6 weeks, from the time a refund was requested...
2017-3-14
Use props
Range30
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11281079 ft
United States

Actually glad to hear you finally received your refund jyavenard. Besides the customer service, do you regret getting a refund on the Mavic Pro Drone? Best drone I've ever seen. I don't have mine yet but hopefully soon. Online support is currently resolving my case on something that went wrong either on FEDEX or DJI side of delivering my DJI Mavic Pro and other items I purchased early this month.
2017-3-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules