I need my drone back!!!
1142 12 2017-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fly2017
lvl.2
Vietnam

Please give me reply with clear explanation of shipment problem (law, acts or that eals)
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=87201&pid=716537&page=1&extra=&mobile=2#pid716537
I do not want wait any more twi weeks for answer : we are work on it ....
2017-3-2
Use props
adroxx
lvl.1
Singapore

Typical DJI response. Goodd luck to you sir
2017-3-2
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Check out this blog please, it says the issue, Russian customs don't allow it

https://www.ingrammicrocommerce. ... s-shipments-russia/
2017-3-2
Use props
Fly2017
lvl.2
Vietnam

Is is old article.... and the drone is mine. I have just asked to sent me back the item with filling all documents. It is actualy for the forum
2017-3-2
Use props
Fly2017
lvl.2
Vietnam

Russian custom rules do not said about any limitation for posting privat privat person. It is allowed by any post company (not curer, because they have oven rulls)...
2017-3-2
Use props
sgtprking
New
Flight distance : 197244 ft
United States

DJI North America repair center received my drone last Friday by UPS, but nothing indicates that they have it.Case No. CAS-461938-H2M1V2
2017-3-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

sgtprking Posted at 2017-3-2 05:35
DJI North America repair center received my drone last Friday by UPS, but nothing indicates that they have it.Case No. CAS-461938-H2M1V2

It takes several business days to check in and update the status in the system.
I just checked the system, it has been updated, your case is under progress, no worries.
Thanks for your support!
2017-3-2
Use props
Fly2017
lvl.2
Vietnam

Natalia:

Could you please reply on my question...

Whan can I recieve back my drone?

BR,
Dmitrii
2017-3-3
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Fly2017 Posted at 2017-3-3 06:51
Natalia:

Could you please reply on my question...

Your case has been escalated to the best of the moderators' ability. If customs will not allow for these goods to go to the address you provided, then there is so much that can be done. Is there any way you can provide an alternate address to EU Support in order to receive the unit?
2017-3-3
Use props
Fly2017
lvl.2
Russia

Dear Jamie:

Thanks for your answer. I have recieved e-mail from EU Support team, they infrormed my that solution is found and drone will be shiped today. I hope it is true and I will inform you when I recived my item back. The story is very important for me and another Russian buyers because we dont have DJI service inside our country and have to be sure that warranty could be available for your product for us.

BR,
Dmitrii
2017-3-6
Use props
Fly2017
lvl.2
Russia

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-3-3 15:59
Your case has been escalated to the best of the moderators' ability. If customs will not allow for these goods to go to the address you provided, then there is so much that can be done. Is there any way you can provide an alternate address to EU Support in order to receive the unit?

Unfortunately, I do not have a different address (address of some company) as most private individuals...(
2017-3-6
Use props
Fly2017
lvl.2
Russia

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-3-3 15:59

Dear DJI Support team:

The case is finally closed and I am very happy of that.

Germany support team sent be back fixed drone and I had received it.

They fixed all problem and I would like to said big thanks for that.

For all users I would like to said DJI realy care for users and bayer, it is not just writen on thier side and they will go thourgh all issue to help your with that (may be some times not so fust howeve it will be done).

P.S. So I have new Inspire 2 and Phantom in my hands and happy that)))

BR,
Dmitrii
2017-3-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Fly2017 Posted at 2017-3-26 22:43
Dear DJI Support team:

The case is finally closed and I am very happy of that.

Thanks for your update, nice to know everything is fine, enjoy both drones and hope you have great flight experience.
You feedback provides us motivation to keep improving.
2017-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules