676 4 2017-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hellolaco
lvl.2
Flight distance : 77477 ft
Hungary

Hi there,

I've worked with a lot of drone footages in the past year, as I'm working in post production, so even if I never owned a drone before I had an idea what should it be capable of.
I did two short test flights where I wanted to learn the basics of controlling the Mavic, and - even though it lost the signal once, which was my fault - it went fine. Controlling the Mavic is easy if you have any experience driving any similar stuff. I never owned a drone before and never tried one but - don't laugh! - I put a lot of hours in flying helis in PS4 games which uses the same Mode2 button layout, so I was familiar with the controls, the only thing is flying the Mavic is much easier.

Anyway last weekend we were heading to this little hungarian village which is famous because, we don't really have houses like this anywhere else in the country. It's like a nordic village and the only reason it's there, because there's a power plant that needed a cooling lake, so some people built small fisherman's houses around.

Footage is ungraded. I'm extremely happy how it turned out even though sunset is very hard to 'render' by these tiny sensors.

And two pictures:
DJI_0117 copy2.jpg
DJI_0056 copy2.jpg
2017-3-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Really nice video and photos. Good job.
Looking forward to see more videos.
2017-3-2
Use props
hellolaco
lvl.2
Hungary

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-2 03:04
Really nice video and photos. Good job.
Looking forward to see more videos.

thank you!
2017-3-2
Use props
Scunna
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Good job ! What settings for photos, i have my video settings sorted.
2017-3-2
Use props
hellolaco
lvl.2
Hungary

Scunna Posted at 2017-3-2 11:54
Good job ! What settings for photos, i have my video settings sorted.

for Photos, it was simply RAW with manual exposure and WB!
2017-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules