Delayed invoice for repair! Please help, DJI!
837 3 2017-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OscarD
lvl.2
United States

I opened case CAS-434336-X7Y7X0 on February 4, 2017 for a repair quote for an accident with my P4P. I shipped just my aircraft and it was received by DJI on February 15. On the same day I received a service quotation for a full replacement under the Care Refresh warranty and a separate quote if DJI were to repair the aircraft. I chose to have DJI repair my aircraft instead since the repair cost was lower than the deductible for the replacement under the Care Refresh. At this time I have already called and IM'd three times for a new invoice so that I may make my payment to have my aircraft repaired and I have not received anything yet! My aircraft has been sitting in DJI's shop for two weeks now and I find it hard to believe that it takes this long to receive a new invoice for the repair quote that I already received.

I chose not to use the Care Refresh replacement since I'd rather save my two replacements for more severe damages (hopefully there won't be anymore). I also realized that if I decide to replace my aircraft it will not be for a brand new one. The terms of the Care Refresh agreement state that it can be a new or one in like new condition. DJI tech support also confirmed it might not be a replaced with a new one. If my damage is not as severe then I'd prefer my old aircraft.

Hopefully posting my frustrations here can draw the attention of someone at DJI that can help move this along. We've been having some great weather in Chicago for some practice flights and unfortunately I've been missing out. Thanks!
2017-3-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

OscarD, sorry for the trouble.
I checked your case in our system, our support sent you an invoice again, please help confirm whether you received it not? Hope we get all sorted out soon.
Please feel free to let us know if you have any further questions, we'll take care of that.
2017-3-2
Use props
OscarD
lvl.2
United States

Thanks, Natalia! I really appreciate it. After another phone call today I finally received my invoice so hopefully my aircraft will be repaired soon. Thanks!
2017-3-2
Use props
OscarD
lvl.2
United States

I finally received my aircraft back from repair and it has a different serial number. If it was repaired and not replaced then why would it have a different serial number? I now had to register this aircraft with the FAA again before flying. Also, will my Care Refresh warranty carry over to this new aircraft? Thanks!
2017-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules