827 3 2017-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mariuss
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2480515 ft
  • >>>
Norway

To the moderators: The PM function is not running quite well these days, messages dissapear and pop up randomly in the "chat" window. Is this something you are aware of and are fixing aws?
Thanks
2017-3-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Mariuss, sorry that PM function does not perform great recently, I've informed our IT team to improve it, thanks for your feedback.
2017-3-2
Use props
Mariuss
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2480515 ft
  • >>>
Norway

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-2 23:59
Mariuss, sorry that PM function does not perform great recently, I've informed our IT team to improve it, thanks for your feedback.

Thank you Natalia!
2017-3-3
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Been buggered for long time now. Seems like it began around the time the forum got updated, but downgraded in the PM and forum Friends list.

Many of my PM messages never showed up, when I go to reply, I'm getting just a blank window.
I can't access any of my friends list, beyond page one. So tapping pages 2-7 are only leading me to the forum front page.

After many several long months, with others & myself posting numerous requests, no fix the system, nothing has been done.
I have a sick feeling that this is all, that we will have, moving forward.  I don't think a fix is eminent.
Ah, but eh, go ahead, Prove me wrong? ;-)
I dare you to make me look foolish, with a polished new PM system.
One of which works flawlessly, like my Phantom 3 Pro... Ha

RedHotPoker
2017-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules