2287 76 2017-3-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Matt-and-Riley Posted at 2017-3-3 11:42
Cute dog, probably thinking "I thought we were going for a walk, I'm going to kill that thing and then we can go"

But I do have to admit that the safety of my dog is quite high up, they don't know what drones are, tiny brains only thinking about food and shagging so they need a little help and protection.

Oh Wowww... Some caring and affection to his dog at the beginning of the sentence and then out of NO WHERE.... Boom,  in the same sentence, he called his dogs stupid, retarded with a tiny brain!!!

Really nice... ...
2017-3-3
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Matt-and-Riley Posted at 2017-3-3 13:49
I'll try not to, don't want to hurt anyone, may break a prop or worse rip the gimbal off

If your face breaks my drone, I want compensation.

So first, fun first but safety nowhere in site. Second you are threatening people with your drone and you WANT COMPENSATION...    

How about some jail time with some really big dude....   
2017-3-3
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
Second Officer
Flight distance : 324442 ft
United Kingdom

dronist Posted at 2017-3-3 15:26
Alternative facts warning!!!    ...

So you complain about me telling people what to do, so why are you telling me what to do or NOT???  

Lol, well done, you've found the text formatting features. Putting things in caps, bold and underlined doesn't make it any better. But I guess you're having fun.

I don't tell everyone what to do like you, but feel I must step in sometimes to make a point about your rude and insulting post. Maybe I could have worded my reply better. No one needs you telling them how to fly their own drone, it's at best patronising.

Your point about ban vs restrictions is just pedantic, if the world works like you think it does then restrictions will eventually lead to a ban. Restrictions can also mean bans, if you are restricted to flying below 400ft then you are banned from flying above that.

Now we're on to your assumption that everyone in the world lives in the US of A and is bound by your laws, it clearly states I'm in the UK.

In the UK they can't take your car away for speeding or any other offence, you can loose your driving licence but you keep your car.

If I kill someone it will be Manslaughter or Causing Death by Dangerous or Reckless Driving - up to 10 years in prison I think.

I wouldn't be sued, they'd be dead so they can't sue me, and your nasty culture of suing everyone for financial gain hasn't got here yet. I hope it never does.

I have 6 bank accounts, 2 swiss numbered accounts, 1 south african, ooops, tax man may be watching. I have 1 bank account.

I've actually lost track of what the hell you are talking about with all this. Your arguments make no sense. I think you've probably defeated yourself by explaining when a person breaks the law they face the consequences personally.  Well done.
2017-3-3
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
Second Officer
United Kingdom

dronist Posted at 2017-3-3 15:36
Hey Garnets,

Don't bother people like him give the drone community a really bad name.

Haha, it's not a community, I don't know you, you're just some bod behind a username like the rest of us. You don't care, you just want to look like the good guy hero.

When you say WE , who exactly are you speaking for? Not for me that's for sure.
2017-3-3
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2017-3-3
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2017-3-3
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
Second Officer
United Kingdom

dronist Posted at 2017-3-3 15:56
So first, fun first but safety nowhere in site. Second you are threatening people with your drone and you WANT COMPENSATION...   

How about some jail time with some really big dude....

Where did I threaten anyone? You're just making stuff up now. Jail for what? Posting on a forum. I've done my jail time with a big guy. It's not as bad as everyone makes out.
2017-3-3
Use props
thehippoz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

RE: Drone pilot goes to jail...

Matt-and-Riley Posted at 2017-3-3 16:14
Where did I threaten anyone? You're just making stuff up now. Jail for what? Posting on a forum. I've done my jail time with a big guy. It's not as bad as everyone makes out.

"I've done my jail time with a big guy in Europe." Over here, you get raped 100%
2017-3-3
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Matt-and-Riley Posted at 2017-3-3 16:02
Lol, well done, you've found the text formatting features. Putting things in caps, bold and underlined doesn't make it any better. But I guess you're having fun.

I don't tell everyone what to do like you, but feel I must step in sometimes to make a point about your rude and insulting post. Maybe I could have worded my reply better. No one needs you telling them how to fly their own drone, it's at best patronising.

Let's see:

"I wouldn't be sued, they'd be dead so they can't sue me, and your nasty culture of suing everyone for financial gain hasn't got here yet. I hope it never does."

Really enlightening assumptions .... ... .. I will leave it at that!
2017-3-3
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Matt-and-Riley Posted at 2017-3-3 16:02

Another one of your wisdom:

"I've actually lost track of what the hell you are talking about with all this."

Maybe this will help you...
2017-3-3
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
Second Officer
United Kingdom

thehippoz Posted at 2017-3-3 16:24
"I've done my jail time with a big guy in Europe."  Over here, you get raped 100%

Are you talking from personal experience ?

It's a myth perpetuated by the establishment to try and keep the kids in line. There are enough gays in prison happy to take it, and most of guys in prison don't want to put their d1ck anywhere near my smelly ahole.
2017-3-3
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Matt-and-Riley Posted at 2017-3-3 16:07
Pork are smart - well that says it all, high school drop out. Pork is the dead meat from a pig. Fool

I've had a few beers, a big fat spliff, and now I'm onto the single malts. Got a problem with that?

You really are gullible...

Of course pork is dead meat... So what does it mean pork is smarter than a person...
2017-3-3
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Matt-and-Riley Posted at 2017-3-3 16:14

How about this:

"If your face breaks my drone, I want compensation."
2017-3-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

"I've done my jail time with a big guy in Europe."  Over here, you get raped 100%

On this side of the world it's more to do with love. Lol
2017-3-3
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Matt-and-Riley Posted at 2017-3-3 16:12
It's a f'ing dog, he is stupid, I never said retarded, and he does have a tiny brain. Probably got more sense than you looking at your recent posts.

Wooooow.

You get offended if I say retarded but NOT when you say stupid...
2017-3-3
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

He is loooosing it...
2017-3-3
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-3-3 16:38
On this side of the world it's more to do with love. Lol

Don't forget tendernessssss...
2017-3-3
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
Second Officer
United Kingdom

dronist Posted at 2017-3-3 16:34
You really are gullible...

Of course pork is dead meat... So what does it mean pork is smarter than a person...

It doesn't mean anything, a bit of dead meat can't be smarter than anything, it's dead meat. You can't twist your way out of that one pretending you were trying to be clever.

Is that all you got, some petty little insults, oh you're so funny, give yourself a gold star.
2017-3-3
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
Second Officer
United Kingdom

dronist Posted at 2017-3-3 16:36
How about this:

"If your face breaks my drone, I want compensation."

That's not a threat, what makes you think that is threat. Go back to school and get an education.
2017-3-3
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Matt-and-Riley Posted at 2017-3-3 16:05
Haha, it's not a community, I don't know you, you're just some bod behind a username like the rest of us. You don't care, you just want to look like the good guy hero.

When you say WE , who exactly are you speaking for? Not for me that's for sure.

God forbid... I am NOT talking about you man...

We... Are all the people who are posting here after they scratched their heads, like this ,
reading your smart, well thought enlightening answers...
2017-3-3
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
Second Officer
United Kingdom

dronist Posted at 2017-3-3 16:38
Wooooow.

You get offended if I say retarded but NOT when you say stupid...

When did I say I was offended? I can guarantee you nothing you say will ever offend me, I'm very thick skinned and words don't really bother me, especially from someone like you.
2017-3-3
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Matt-and-Riley Posted at 2017-3-3 16:44
It doesn't mean anything, a bit of dead meat can't be smarter than anything, it's dead meat. You can't twist your way out of that one pretending you were trying to be clever.

Is that all you got, some petty little insults, oh you're so funny, give yourself a gold star.

"It doesn't mean anything, a bit of dead meat can't be smarter than anything, it's dead meat."

Are you for real ???? Did you read what you typed ???? We hit the jackpot!!!
2017-3-3
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
Second Officer
United Kingdom

dronist Posted at 2017-3-3 16:31
Another one of your wisdom:

"I've actually lost track of what the hell you are talking about with all this."

No it doesn't. Your obsessive use of emoticon just confirms your lack of intelligence or ability to form a coherent sentence without plastering it with stupid pictures.
2017-3-3
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Oh I do love a good Friday night trolling session. Anyone remember the good old flame wars on Usenet. Good days before all the muppets got online.
2017-3-3
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
Second Officer
United Kingdom

dronist Posted at 2017-3-3 16:50
"It doesn't mean anything, a bit of dead meat can't be smarter than anything, it's dead meat."

Are you for real ???? Did you read what you typed ???? We hit the jackpot!!!

There's that WE again, you've tried to pull others into this and no one is interested. Don't talk for other people, they have their own voice.
2017-3-3
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
Second Officer
United Kingdom

dronist Posted at 2017-3-3 16:46
God forbid... I am NOT talking about you man...

We... Are all the people who are posting here after they scratched their heads, like this  ,

Keep that god stuff to yourself, you look stupid enough already.
2017-3-3
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Matt-and-Riley Posted at 2017-3-3 16:51
No it doesn't. Your obsessive use of emoticon just confirms your lack of intelligence or ability to form a coherent sentence without plastering it with stupid pictures.

Am trying to be as simplistic as I can, since pictures are used in Kindergarten with little boys and girls and also training monkeys to develop some COHERENCE, I thought it might help my message to be understood.

So please enlighten me, is the following COHERENT:

""It doesn't mean anything, a bit of dead meat can't be smarter than anything, it's dead meat.""
OR THIS

"THEY ARE DEAD. THEY WON'T SUE ME"!

2017-3-3
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
Second Officer
United Kingdom

dronist Posted at 2017-3-3 17:02
Am trying to be as simplistic as I can, since pictures are used in Kindergarten with little boys and girls and also training monkeys to develop some COHERENCE, I thought it might help my message to be understood.

So please enlighten me, is the following COHERENT:

You don't need to try and be simplistic, I think by nature you are quite a simple person.

Yes, it's coherent to me. I know you struggle with simple language, but that's not my problem.

Does this help explain it to you {:4_117:} {:4_173:} {:4_177:}
2017-3-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Guys the ride was fun but time to get 40 winks.

To be able to bear provocation is an argument of great reason, and to forgive it of a great mind.
2017-3-3
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
Second Officer
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-3-3 17:17
Guys the ride was fun but time to get 40 winks.

To be able to bear provocation is an argument of great reason, and to forgive it of a great mind.

Spoil sport, this is not the time or place for intelligent comments like that.

But you are right, it's been fun, I'm off to bed - thanks dronist, shame no one else wanted to join in.
Maybe next time we can take it to an unmoderated forum for some real fun

2017-3-3
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Matt-and-Riley Posted at 2017-3-3 17:12
You don't need to try and be simplistic, I think by nature you are quite a simple person.

Yes, it's coherent to me. I know you struggle with simple language, but that's not my problem.

Your obsessive use of emoticon just confirms your lack of intelligence or ability to form a coherent sentence without plastering it with stupid pictures.

SOME GENIUS MENTION THIS ONE BEFORE...HMMMMMMM where, where , where????
2017-3-3
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Matt-and-Riley Posted at 2017-3-3 17:01
There's that WE again, you've tried to pull others into this and no one is interested. Don't talk for other people, they have their own voice.

If you remember, going back to YOUR 1st post, YOU pulled them in with YOUR GENIUS statement:

FUN FIRST, SAFETY 4TH, 5TH ...
2017-3-3
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
Second Officer
United Kingdom

dronist Posted at 2017-3-3 17:45
Your obsessive use of emoticon just confirms your lack of intelligence or ability to form a coherent sentence without plastering it with stupid pictures.

SOME GENIUS MENTION THIS ONE BEFORE...HMMMMMMM where, where , where????

Oh go on then one more, I notice you call all your videos Drone Anarchist, do you know what anarchy is?

Here's a definition to help you - a state of disorder due to absence or non-recognition of authority or other controlling systems.

So you're a drone anarchist telling everyone to behave and obey the law. You must be the most docile and submissive anarchist I've ever had the misfortune of coming across.

Need I say anymore?
2017-3-3
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Matt-and-Riley Posted at 2017-3-3 17:21
Spoil sport, this is not the time or place for intelligent comments like that.

But you are right, it's been fun, I'm off to bed - thanks dronist, shame no one else wanted to join in.

You are welcome... Don't forget to feed dogs??? They have tiny brain but big stomach! and before I forget...

SAFETY FIRST, FUN ALWAYS SECOND!
2017-3-3
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
Second Officer
United Kingdom

dronist Posted at 2017-3-3 17:49
If you remember, going back to YOUR 1st post, YOU pulled them in with YOUR GENIUS statement:

FUN FIRST, SAFETY 4TH, 5TH ...

Ummm no, I haven't tried to get support from anyone else, I can troll on my own perfectly well. You're the one trying to suck up to everyone.

And you haven't even been able to respond to a single question I have put to you. You just post these nonsensical statements.

Congratulations on finding the caps lock key, that must have been quite exciting for you.
2017-3-3
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
Second Officer
United Kingdom

dronist Posted at 2017-3-3 17:54
You are welcome... Don't forget to feed dogs??? They have tiny brain but big stomach! and before I forget...

SAFETY FIRST, FUN ALWAYS SECOND!

I really would like to know why you call your vids Drone Anarchist, really what is that all about?

Fun First! Fly low, fly fast, fly dangerous!

Well, that's what an anarchist would say, but I guess you are just a hypocrite.
2017-3-3
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

Thread closed. This went on way too long.
2017-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules