Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Assistant 2 shows "Frame Alignment Error"
27917 63 2017-3-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nhoover
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3458045 ft
  • >>>
Japan

IcarusFailed Posted at 2017-3-10 11:06
All,
I just resolved this issue and wanted to state what I did to fix it. DJI support was useless. They wanted me to send it back which would not have resolved the issue.

Thanks so much for figuring this out. On Win 10 Pro I was having the same problem for the last week. Basically ignoring the error while flying but it's really annoying how the RC constantly displays the error. Following your instructions worked perfectly. First time i've had to calibrate vision system since I got my original Mavic in October. THANKS!
2017-3-15
Use props
Vasco
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5427717 ft
Greece

HangaR59 Posted at 2017-3-11 03:55
When I try to calibrate the VPS through Assistant 2 (1.1.0) it shows a "Frame Alignment Error" on a imac running sierra ... tried the suggest's in this thread without success .

Same problem here. With iMac and Sierra didn't manage to calibrate Mavic sensor. Any solution for Mac users?
2017-3-16
Use props
fans6c30cdd3
New
Switzerland

MaCoS 10.12.3 running on an iMac. I also had a white calibration window and nothing happening.
What worked for me: reducing the resolution on my iMac to the poorest and restart the assistant, then I could see the calibration chart o template.

Tip for the short cable for iMac users: if you use the cable keyboard, connect the mavic to the USB port on the keyboard instead!

Hope this help and that the assistant can be fixed accordingly.
2017-3-17
Use props
KLNYC
lvl.3
Flight distance : 9498 ft
United States

HangaR59 Posted at 2017-3-11 03:55
When I try to calibrate the VPS through Assistant 2 (1.1.0) it shows a "Frame Alignment Error" on a imac running sierra ... tried the suggest's in this thread without success .

Same as me..  Last week I flew I didnt get any error msg on the controller. But today i did...So came hone and download Dji Assistant and i was getting same error.   
2017-3-25
Use props
johnny83
New
Flight distance : 7411 ft
Russia

Hello, I've also got problem on Win10, i've got calibration complete, then a reboot my mavic, and on the calibration tab there is "frame calibration error". I've completed calibration numerous times, still same message.
2017-4-19
Use props
Scott Webb
New

Canada

I'm at such a loss right now. I've tried so many times and get this issue too.

I guess I need to figure out the other method with the DJI Go4 app.

I can't help but think I just suck at this game.

Nervous if the other method fails me.

Anyone got it working using a Macbook Pro 13" (13.3) Retina (Mid 2014)? I'd love to be enlightened.
2017-4-21
Use props
jumpingjets
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31043 ft
United States

I have a Mac, that's what I did to make it work even though I am still getting "Frame Alignment Error"
1) Update to the latest firmware
2) Restart DJI Assistant
3) Calibrate - fail, Assistant prompted to enter screen size, I did. Calibrate again, this time it succeeded
2017-5-13
Use props
fansfb9df5a4
New
Italy

Hey Guys .. I had the same problem and I solved it by changing the resolution of my monitor in 1920 x 1080 .. and now it works perfectly!!
2017-6-17
Use props
remoteman45
lvl.1
Flight distance : 121171 ft
United States

What am I to do if I the calibrate button is greyed out?  I can't even get to the calibration screen.  
2017-6-17
Use props
remoteman45
lvl.1
Flight distance : 121171 ft
United States

What am I to do if I the calibrate button is greyed out?  I can't even get to the calibration screen.  I got some new Goggles and can't use em cause of this issue of forward sensor calibration error.   Really frustrated as I've tried all the things I've read and nothing gets me past the greyed out calibration button.
2017-6-17
Use props
JohnLemieux
lvl.1
United States

I had the same problem.  I got it to work by turning off my second display, then it worked fine.
2017-7-9
Use props
Osee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 530758 ft
United States

i did all the steps to disable signed driver enforcement and reinstalled assistant 2 - it asked to confirm installing unsigned drivers and after everything installed i am still getting the same error .
2017-8-23
Use props
Osee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 530758 ft
United States

i did all the steps to disable signed driver enforcement and reinstalled assistant 2 - it asked to confirm installing unsigned drivers and after everything installed i am still getting the same error .

When I look into device manager - i see a device named DJI that is flagged - no driver loaded for it - i tried manually browsing for the winusb.inf file and it tried to load it but failed .

I also tried the x64 inf file but that one is not accepted by the system and will not even try to load it .
2017-8-23
Use props
HCADAMS3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 219278 ft
United States

Same issue here.   They make a great drone and have the worst customer service I have ever experienced.   I get cryptic answers from obviously translated mandarin to English.   It's just horrible.   When I get mine back to normal, I am going to put it on EBAY.   Anyone want a P4 with 3 batteries, multi charger and polar pro filters?   Will start auction at $500.   It's just too Fuching annoying to be fun.
2017-8-26
Use props
Circle3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1007070 ft
United States

After hours of trial and error, #5 finally worked for my Mavic Pro.
1. DJI Assistant version 1.1.6
2. Followed procedure to turn off digital driver signature in Windows 10.
3. Failed on all three Windows 10 PCs.
4. Tried lowering resolutions on screens. No go.
5. Have external screen on notebook, Set graphic setup to only display on external screen. SUCCESS!
Screen resolution on external screen was at 4K, 3840x2160.
Hope this helps someone.

2017-9-23
Use props
fans267b73b9
New
Flight distance : 385719 ft
Netherlands

The following did the trick for me:
1. Disabled the driver signage and installed the DJI software.
2. Ran the DJI application in Windows 7 compatibility mode.
2017-11-19
Use props
Grrrrrumpy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2316 ft
United States

IcarusFailed Posted at 2017-3-10 11:06
All,
I just resolved this issue and wanted to state what I did to fix it. DJI support was useless. They wanted me to send it back which would not have resolved the issue.

I disabled the Windows 10 Digital Signature Requirement as instructed by DJI tech. It calibrates, goes through the process, then asked me to restart the Mavic. When I do, it tells me it failed.
2017-11-24
Use props
Atti Mode
lvl.2
Flight distance : 985623 ft
United States

Tips that actually work:

- Your monitor/screen needs to be 13" inches or bigger (that's why my 11" MacBook Air wouldn't work...I had to use an external monitor...huge pain, btw)
- The display resolution of your screen/monitor needs to set to a standard resolution, preferably 1080 or 720
- The DJI Assistant 2 application window needs to be maximized to fill the entire screen (including no menu bars on a Mac, such as for Sierra)
2017-12-2
Use props
fans40ef547f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 145417 ft
  • >>>
United States

Same problem here.   I had the same issue with my laptop.  I tried on my desktop with better video card and it loaded the calibration images.   I think it has to do with our video card or driver.   I just tried a different computer and it worked.
2018-3-5
Use props
Danger Lampost
lvl.4

United States

I just fixed this problem with the Calibration error with Mavic Air on Windows 10. Here are the magic steps that worked for me - hope this helps someone else:
  • Set Windows 10 to disable checking drivers during installation. To do this: Hold down the shift key while you choose the Restart menu option, then choose the following: Trouble Shoot, Advanced Options, Reboot, and finally when your computer reboots choose "Disable Driver Signature Enforcement."
  • Next, make sure you've downloaded the correct version of DGI Assistant 2. I somehow originally downloaded version 1.1.6 which does not work for me. Version 1.2.2.845 does work for me, and I got it here: https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads
  • Install the software. You will see a Driver Error during installation - install anyway.
  • You may also see a warning from Windows Defender Firewall that is has blocked visionstarter2.exe on all networks - Check all networks and allow access.

I believe this has nothing to do with screen resolution or size. Also, I tried on my MacBook and got a completely blank / white screen. I did not resolve this on the Mac but I am guessing it's related to the unsigned driver issue as well.
Driver Error.PNG
Firewall Message.PNG
2018-3-10
Use props
Danger Lampost
lvl.4

United States

Grrrrrumpy Posted at 2017-11-24 16:36
I disabled the Windows 10 Digital Signature Requirement as instructed by DJI tech. It calibrates, goes through the process, then asked me to restart the Mavic. When I do, it tells me it failed.

Did you get a prompt about confirming installation of an unsigned driver?

Did you get a prompt from Windows Firewall about unblocking network connections?

Which version are you installing?
2018-3-10
Use props
Leecanning
lvl.1
Australia

i had the same prob with my p4p,  i had to disable driver signature and reinstall the average assistant prog. then it worked.  pathetic that a giant company like dji dont have signed digital drivers!!!
2018-3-24
Use props
alloffroad
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6339409 ft
  • >>>
Australia

same issue here never been able to callibrate my P4P on Mavic on mac
2018-4-29
Use props
BigLarry
lvl.1
Flight distance : 549738 ft
Canada

As long as you can install the drivers by following the steps above, what worked for me is making sure the drone stays in one position during calibration. I saw another post about moving it around the screen, but the assistant 2 tutorial clearly shows not to do this during calibration. Hope this helps - it worked for me and I didn't get the frame error.
2018-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules