Looks like supply is catching up to demand
735 6 2017-3-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Col-Drone
lvl.2

United States

I received an email last night from Best Buy saying they had Mavics in stock.  Today, just a few minutes ago (approx 14:00 Colorado time) they still had them.  Also, for the first time since I started keeping an eye on Mavic availability (beginning of December), B&H Photo has them in stock as well.  They are "sold out" at the Apple store.  Could it be DJI is catching up to demand???
2017-3-3
Use props
dirkjan82
lvl.3
Flight distance : 112169 ft
Netherlands

If they are, they clearly aren't at Apple. As you said, they're "sold out", and from my personal experience I can say that my order still is at "processing items" with an expected delivery of 11 May. Been waiting for 7 weeks for it since ordering. I've heard people say/post that they don't change that date and suddenly ship it. So we'll see.
2017-3-3
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

dirkjan82 Posted at 2017-3-3 14:41
If they are, they clearly aren't at Apple. As you said, they're "sold out", and from my personal experience I can say that my order still is at "processing items" with an expected delivery of 11 May. Been waiting for 7 weeks for it since ordering. I've heard people say/post that they don't change that date and suddenly ship it. So we'll see.

Wowww. Man you have patience. Good luck!
2017-3-3
Use props
dirkjan82
lvl.3
Netherlands

dronist Posted at 2017-3-3 18:32
Wowww. Man you have patience. Good luck!

I also have a nice discount, making it worth the long and hard wait. Otherwise I'd have ordered it through DJI long ago.
2017-3-4
Use props
Njw83
lvl.3
Flight distance : 89767 ft
United Kingdom

I got lucky with apple. I ordered end of Jan and received it after 3 weeks. Thats in the UK
2017-3-4
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

dirkjan82 Posted at 2017-3-4 01:17
I also have a nice discount, making it worth the long and hard wait. Otherwise I'd have ordered it through DJI long ago.

Good for you money NOT spent is money SAVED to buy more gears!
2017-3-4
Use props
dirkjan82
lvl.3
Netherlands

dronist Posted at 2017-3-4 08:43
Good for you money NOT spent is money SAVED to buy more gears!

Very true. I can get me some nice extra's to make my own custom fly more combo!
2017-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules