DJI GO 4 special version for Epson Moverio BT300
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MAVICDLNM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10696686 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

I just got BT300 glasses few days ago.  And I don't seem to see the flight log anywhere in the apps.  Am I missing something which Android version put the flight log somewhere else, or Moverio version does not has the flight plan included.

2017-3-4
Use props
Jason Lane
lvl.4
Flight distance : 260144 ft
Philippines

In the normal Android app, click the little icon near the bottom left:

Flight Records Icon in DJI GO 4 Android App.jpg
2017-3-4
Use props
MAVICDLNM
lvl.4
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Jason Lane Posted at 2017-3-4 02:36
In the normal Android app, click the little icon near the bottom left:

Thanks I try and it work!  Not sure why DJI keep two OS with this slightly different.  
2017-3-5
Use props
bobo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1544416 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have a problem with the software and Mavic Pro. I get the main DJI Apps screen and when I push Go Fly it kicks me out of the App. Any Ideas ?
2017-3-13
Use props
MAVICDLNM
lvl.4
  • >>>
Hong Kong

bobo Posted at 2017-3-13 08:40
I have a problem with the software and Mavic Pro. I get the main DJI Apps screen and when I push Go Fly it kicks me out of the App. Any Ideas ?

Bobo, I had the exactly same issue.  It is so strange that this does not happen in my first flight with BT300.  May be the latest firmware update cause the problem.  I will start a new thread about this issue.
2017-3-15
Use props
bobo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1544416 ft
  • >>>
United States

MAVICDLNM Posted at 2017-3-15 18:46
Bobo, I had the exactly same issue.  It is so strange that this does not happen in my first flight with BT300.  May be the latest firmware update cause the problem.  I will start a new thread about this issue.

I have found so far that with a fresh install of app, it works. After I sign in my info for being able to get my logs, it jumps out of app when I try to go into log or enter Go Fly screen. I then "log out" and restart without logging in and it works! I can get into "Go fly" and app is ok. This is the DJI Go 4. The DJI GO fwith the M600 and glasses does the same. Other problem I have with the BT300 and GO 4 app is the camera view is not functioning properly. Legacy is tearable and picture not good.
2017-3-16
Use props
MAVICDLNM
lvl.4
  • >>>
Hong Kong

bobo Posted at 2017-3-16 03:13
I have found so far that with a fresh install of app, it works. After I sign in my info for being able to get my logs, it jumps out of app when I try to go into log or enter Go Fly screen. I then "log out" and restart without logging in and it works! I can get into "Go fly" and app is ok. This is the DJI Go 4. The DJI GO fwith the M600 and glasses does the same. Other problem I have with the BT300 and GO 4 app is the camera view is not functioning properly. Legacy is tearable and picture not good.

I found the bug and error is exactly like you said.  Once you sync the flight log history, the app will screw!  The only way is uninstall the GO app and complete delete the DJI directory in the BT300, then re-install GO again.  You can log in and maintain the flight log as long as DONT SYNC to DJI server.
2017-5-30
Use props
shipshooter
lvl.3
Flight distance : 354636 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yesterday I flew Phantom 4 Pro.  Kept getting the following DJJI error msg:   Braking Now. First Return Sticks to Center.  I see quite a few posts about this error msg.  I restarted the bird, the controller, the Moverio and the Go4app several times. No change.  I removed the BT300 and re-installed my tablet with GoApp4 and re-started P4P and had no error messages whatsoever.  So there's a glitch in the BT300 version of the GoApp?
2017-9-18
Use props
MAVICDLNM
lvl.4
  • >>>
China

shipshooter Posted at 2017-9-18 04:41
Yesterday I flew Phantom 4 Pro.  Kept getting the following DJJI error msg:   Braking Now. First Return Sticks to Center.  I see quite a few posts about this error msg.  I restarted the bird, the controller, the Moverio and the Go4app several times. No change.  I removed the BT300 and re-installed my tablet with GoApp4 and re-started P4P and had no error messages whatsoever.  So there's a glitch in the BT300 version of the GoApp?

I got this message too but when I fly at night time.  And this braking message won’t show in day time.
2017-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules