Export/Import DJI Go 4 settings (feature request)
1243 2 2017-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
michaeln416
lvl.2
Flight distance : 595157 ft
Canada

I would like to have the ability to export and import settings into the DJI Go 4 app.

There are a few typical scenarios that I regularly fly & record in that each has their own unique setup; Mavic, gimbal & camera. I would love to have the ability to export these and save them on either my mobile device or the Mavic's SD card. I can then name them something meaningful and apply a date stamp. After that, each time I need that group of settings I can simply import it, ensure that it is still compatible with any new firmware updates then apply it.

This would save time and battery power at the beginning of each flight.

Mike
2017-3-4
Use props
DRONE-flies-YOU
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1450594 ft
United States

That could be dangerous betting that the info imports & exports successfully.  Manually applying settings also serves as a double-check of the systems, which is a good thing.  

Another option could be to add tabs with your different settings.  So you have 3 configurations:  1 for each type of gimbal/camera setup.  (DJI GO 4 implemented)
2017-3-4
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

You can have setting for the camera and gimbal but would stay OUT of the MP like DRONE says you better double check your settings manually.
2017-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules