Follow Me - Android
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AK Innovate
New

South Africa

Hi, is there anyone else having difficulty with the Follow Me feature on Android based devices? It works fine on iphone but I cant get it to work on my Samsung.
2017-3-4
Use props
Aaticri
lvl.2
Flight distance : 213022 ft
United Kingdom

I have had issues with tablets. Even if the tab has gps it doesn't always have a strong enough gps to do follow me. I don't have any issues if I use my phone though
2017-3-4
Use props
Eagle-i-AL
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3572106 ft
United States

Never had any app crashes and everything else works perfectly on my SGN4 (T-Mobile) EXCEPT for follow me. Have never been able to get it to work unfortunately. Always says my device doesn't support GPS or something along those lines.
2017-3-4
Use props
harfordhawk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18668 ft
United States

Eagle-i-AL Posted at 2017-3-4 12:59
Never had any app crashes and everything else works perfectly on my SGN4 (T-Mobile) EXCEPT for follow me. Have never been able to get it to work unfortunately. Always says my device doesn't support GPS or something along those lines.

well I would not try it with that tablet. My experience is even if it does work sorta, when switching back to normal mode, craft looses GPS and switches to ATTI. I believe a small firmware issue, but others say no it's fine.
2017-3-4
Use props
boostedford
lvl.4
Flight distance : 144478 ft
United States

mine works on nexus 5x but of course the app crashes on the nexus, but it works

2017-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules