Colour Grading Tutorials?
1239 6 2017-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Trent Mavic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1098924 ft
United Kingdom

I have a basic understanding of colour correction and grading but was hoping somebody here could point me towards a good tutorial on colour grading. I watched many videos on youtube but nothing has really quite covered it for me.

Just looking on advice on how to go about it? Wasn't sure if it's best to start off somewhere, say highlights for example, then shadows, then playing with the colours you want or if it literally is a case of just playing around with all the sliders to get what you want.

I have used ColorDirector for the past couple years on my videos semi-succesfully I guess you could say (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClGAasliWy6E8DSX1zlB7YQ) mainly because it is so simple Had a look at After Effects and had a little play but theres a lot of learning!

If anybody knows of any tutorials written or video, it would be greatly appreciated. Just looking for more of an understanding.
2017-3-4
Use props
Sangarone
lvl.2
United States

I think my working knowledge of lightroom/PS has helped me the most, but this video is very in depth and also helps.
2017-3-4
Use props
Sangarone
lvl.2
United States

sorry, here...
2017-3-4
Use props
Trent Mavic
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Thanks! Will take a look
2017-3-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

2017-3-5
Use props
Trent Mavic
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Sorry just seen your reply, however its now just an image (I'm guessing) that nothing happens when clicked on
2017-3-8
Use props
RMan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 93215 ft
Canada

Trent Mavic Posted at 2017-3-8 08:58
Sorry just seen your reply, however its now just an image (I'm guessing) that nothing happens when clicked on

HTH
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6mxDsScu37P1BHyiSqo8dmV0r0sok9Bg
2017-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules