Inspire 2 II & DJI support
622 3 2017-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
I 2 Fly
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8176 ft
South Africa

My first test flight with my 2nd Inspire 2.  The 1st one had a landing gear stuck issue after 5 flights and could not be repaired locally.  After much hassles a great guy from DJI, Justin Liao helped me with the "wrong props" as well as setting up a swap of my I2.  I have not yet received the props but I at least now have a flying I2!!  Thank you Justin!

So below a short video of today's flight.  Very hot (35C in the late afternoon), windy, very dry, X5S with 15mm DJI, H.264, PAL.

Music... for the old timers of 40 and up flying these things... and of course to irritate Youtube that will most probable make this invisible in your country. {:4_142:}

2017-3-6
Use props
fpvmac
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6870 ft
United States

Great looking footage.

I'm also having landing gear issues with my I2. Is there no fix for this yet? It was my assumption this was going to be fixed in a firmware update. I really don't want to send it in for repair (last time I was out of a drone for 5 weeks). This issue seems like it should be a simple hotfix.
2017-3-7
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

fpvmac Posted at 2017-3-7 12:03
Great looking footage.

I'm also having landing gear issues with my I2. Is there no fix for this yet? It was my assumption this was going to be fixed in a firmware update. I really don't want to send it in for repair (last time I was out of a drone for 5 weeks). This issue seems like it should be a simple hotfix.

I had responded to you on another thread regarding recommendations to address the issues you're experiencing. There is currently a much faster turnaround time than 5 weeks for units like the Inspire 2, so you would not be missing much time.
2017-3-7
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

It's good to hear things are getting sorted. You'll get completely squared away soon enough.
2017-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules