Brave man!
2017-3-7
Use props
Punchbuggy
First Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Well, fortunately there is a difference to 'erratic behaviour' and 'flying straight up 100m, dropping to the ground like a stone, and bursting into a massive fireball'.

DJI GO sounds like it would be relatively unaffected as it doesn't provide VR features, so it may be worth upgrading the P4P so long as it isn't used with Litchi, Autopilot, or whatever.
2017-3-7
Use props
SomeoneElsesDro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 419669 ft
United Kingdom

Punchbuggy Posted at 2017-3-7 19:28
Well, fortunately there is a difference to 'erratic behaviour' and 'flying straight up 100m, dropping to the ground like a stone, and bursting into a massive fireball'.

DJI GO sounds like it would be relatively unaffected as it doesn't provide VR features, so it may be worth upgrading the P4P so long as it isn't used with Litchi, Autopilot, or whatever.

I'd still be waiting for a fix, rather than consciously upgrading my firmware to achieve erratic behaviour!
2017-3-8
Use props
Mariuss
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2480515 ft
  • >>>
Norway

SomeoneElsesDro Posted at 2017-3-7 14:13
Yep... 28 mins advertised. More like 22 mins in the real world.

I experience more like 25mins a charge! btw i think i could do it 113064584.2 laps back and forth given powerconsumption would be the same and i could've turned on a dime. Did i win a pound?
2017-3-8
Use props
Punchbuggy
First Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

SomeoneElsesDro Posted at 2017-3-8 02:08
I'd still be waiting for a fix, rather than consciously upgrading my firmware to achieve erratic behaviour!

Do you use those specific modes in Litchi or Autopilot? Just checking - it appears to be related to some firmware actions only.
2017-3-8
Use props
Quamera
lvl.2
Australia

Mariuss Posted at 2017-3-8 05:54
I experience more like 25mins a charge! btw i think i could do it 113064584.2 laps back and forth given powerconsumption would be the same and i could've turned on a dime. Did i win a pound?

Yep you nailed it, now all you have to agree on is a pound of what!!!
2017-3-9
Use props
Quamera
lvl.2
Australia

Quamera Posted at 2017-3-9 04:49
Yep you nailed it, now all you have to agree on is a pound of what!!!

The only other minor problem is how did you average light speed back and forth given that you had to slowdown and accelerate again at the end of each lap. Perhaps it had better be a circular lap and then all you have to deal with is a bit less g force and more giddiness.
2017-3-9
Use props
Mariuss
Second Officer
  • >>>
Norway

Quamera Posted at 2017-3-9 05:00
The only other minor problem is how did you average light speed back and forth given that you had to slowdown and accelerate again at the end of each lap. Perhaps it had better be a circular lap and then all you have to deal with is a bit less g force and more giddiness.

I defined i could turn on a dime/spot/point etc without slowing down, unless we talk about slowing down the speed of light (good luck, and no twisting the patterns of fotons doesn't count as C=constant). As for a circular lap, where is the fun in reducing g-force??
2017-3-9
Use props
Augustus Brian
lvl.4
Flight distance : 397592 ft
United States

Mariuss Posted at 2017-3-9 07:58
I defined i could turn on a dime/spot/point etc without slowing down, unless we talk about slowing down the speed of light (good luck, and no twisting the patterns of fotons doesn't count as C=constant). As for a circular lap, where is the fun in reducing g-force??

Mariuss:

We're talking light here, so to quickly change directions, without losing momentum: Just use mirrors....

Keep Smiling,

Augustus
2017-3-9
Use props
Mariuss
Second Officer
  • >>>
Norway

Augustus Brian Posted at 2017-3-9 09:26
Mariuss:

We're talking light here, so to quickly change directions, without losing momentum: Just use mirrors....

Yeah thats why i calculated in a linear motion and "turned on a dime" !
2017-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules