What tablet holder ??
1256 6 2017-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aaticri
lvl.2
Flight distance : 213022 ft
United Kingdom

I have an nvidia shield i use with my mavic but the holder i currently use is very loose and i need recommendations from all you lovely people as to which you all use and would recommend.
2017-3-7
Use props
Creaky
New
Flight distance : 2818 ft
United Kingdom

Did you find a holder? Been looking for one as well.
2017-3-11
Use props
Aaticri
lvl.2
Flight distance : 213022 ft
United Kingdom

Nope. Gonna revert to using my s7 edge for a while till I find something that works
2017-3-11
Use props
Dundas
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3875 ft
Denmark

I bought the PGYTECH pad holder for Mavic pro. Heard a lot of good about that. Bought from China for 25$. I have a Nvidia Shield K1
2017-3-11
Use props
Snap_Shot
lvl.2
United States

After two weeks of reviews and watching videos, I purchased the mav mount. It made from light weight aluminum and seems like it will be very stable. Plus I liked that you can buy different size holders if you upgrade to a bigger tablet. http://www.mavmount.com
2017-3-11
Use props
Doots
lvl.3
Flight distance : 682598 ft
United States

I also went with the Mavmount but changed the phone/tablet holder to a wider one that also has a better grip than the one that comes with it. Tablet holder
2017-3-11
Use props
Burmman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 182142 ft
United States

I purchased the LINGHUANG MV-ZJ33 on ebay, It's been shipped and I am awaiting it's arrival. I purchased it because it had a lanyard ring similar to the one I had for my phantom 3.  I use a Sony Xperia tablet and like having a lanyard to help hold everything up.
2017-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules