Contact local dealer or DJI service center
123Next >
79362 110 2014-10-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
funnybaba
New

Nigeria

This is easily made possible by Hotmail email.[url=hotmail]http://www.nasarity.com/www-hotmailcom-hotmail-sign-sign/[/url]
2015-2-5
Use props
funnybaba
New

Nigeria

brian.langley@g Posted at 2014-11-3 03:19
Completely agree. I very much want to be a DJI customer again, but need some answers on the GPS is ...

Hotmail email[url=hotmail]http://www.nasarity.com/www-hotmailcom-hotmail-sign-sign/[/url] verification process
2015-2-5
Use props
Steve314
New

United States

mglandorf68@gma Posted at 2014-11-28 11:29
Yes is DJI working on GPS issue was testing my drone and made a huge mistake. Had it set to record ...

Wow.

Never heard of someone getting a chest tube from flying a drone.

Crazy how life can happen.

Hope things work out ok.
2015-3-22
Use props
dannyd
New

United States

I'm sending my phantom 2 in to dji for repairs, can anybody tell me whether to send my remote and batteries or just the bird?  I've emailed that question but no reply yet, I need to get it on it's way! I'll be with out for a couple of months I'm guessing
2015-4-4
Use props
bruchpilot2002
New

Germany

RE: Contact local dealer or DJI service center

Hallo Leute

ich stelle mal eine frage in den raum.
ich bin dabei mir einen F 450 auf zu bauen und habe IHN so weit fertig
ich benutze die Naza M Life in meinem Copter und als Fernsteuerung die SykTech TS6i +.
Nach ich über den pc die einstellung vor gemommen habe bekomme ich kein signal auf die motoren.
Wie kann ich überprüfen woran es liegt das die motoren kein signal erhalten.

MfG
Andreas

2015-4-9
Use props
kneverett
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

dannyd Posted at 2015-4-5 03:12
I'm sending my phantom 2 in to dji for repairs, can anybody tell me whether to send my remote and ba ...

When I had my Inspire repaired I only sent in the bird and the gimbal / camera.  No remote, no battery, etc..  In fact, they explicitly told me to be certain to leave the battery out of the package.
2015-4-16
Use props
kneverett
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Some general input along the lines of service and repairs (warranty or otherwise).  I recently inquired about becoming a dealer, but only if we could be authorized as a repair center (frankly being a dealer otherwise is a race to the bottom of the price scale).  I was informed that DJI has NO plans to authorize any repair centers.  So my conjecture is they see that is a major source of revenue and want to funnel as much of that business back to themselves as possible.  So expect slow turn around unless they ramp up their internal repair capacity.  And anyone in the US east of the Mississippi can expect high shipping cost to attend every repair.

I'm considering setting up an "independent" repair shop, but need to get a good handle on demand potential.
2015-4-16
Use props
9867ultimate
New

Finland

OK. Looks like no spares available (twisted ribbon cable) for zenmuse h3-3d. No response from support.europe@dji.com for a week. Soon I'm really considering other manufacturers and trying to sell my Phantom away.
2015-4-20
Use props
signirr
lvl.2

Italy

DJI e1200 ordered, paid and not shipped.
2015-4-22
Use props
parrish
lvl.1

United States

I was on the phone twice yesterday with your tech support. I had scoured over the weekend the forums for an answer to my problem. Two tech support persons did not help. They said I probably need to return the Phantom 2 Vision+ that was 2 weeks old. That would be the second one in less than two months I had to return.

Problem: I could not get the camera to stay in any position other than horizontal using the left wheel. The camera would move down then spring right back up when I released the wheel. Of course, your documentation sucks lake sour lemons so that's no help. I can find next to nothing on configuring the left wheel. Now that I have discovered the problem I do not know how to assure anyone else having this problem get an answer. Then you all ought to give me a break since you now sell the Phantom 3 Professional for less than I paid for this Phantom 2 a day before the release of Phantom 3.

Solution: What I did: I connected the RC and Phantom to my computer, opened the PT2 software and turned on both RC and Phantom. When they connected, I went to Basic:RC and clicked Calibrate under the X1/X2 frame.  I then moved the wheel to all the way down position. Then to the all the way up and accidentally let it go. Instead of the needle going all the way to the right of the scale, it went to the center. I then went down and let go and it returned to the center. Before the needle was all the way to the right.

All tech support had to do is ask me to go there and tell them what I saw and then tell me what to do.

My question: Exactly why didn't two different tech support persons not ask me to look at the X1 scale and ask me what I saw? Second question: How do I offer this info to other poor bastards out there facing a similar prob.

So far I am like 3 on a scale of 10 for your service. Your documentation sucks. I searched your site for something on the X1 or Right Wheel and found nothing helpful.
2015-4-28
Use props
Nguyễn Thắng
lvl.1

United States

I am interested in being an authorized dealer but the form did not work so my submission did not go through. Could someone contact me at thangxuannguyen@gmail.com?

Thanks!
2015-5-8
Use props
FantomDK
lvl.4

Denmark

mixstreme Posted at 2014-11-19 03:13
Hi, its this ribbon cable sir......

Wow, that is awesome, if the ribbon cable is finally available!

It has been brutal listening to stories about people having a 'hard landing' and the only thing broken on the camera/gimbal was that tiny cable. If people will not be able to repair this, it will be a huge benefit for DJI custormers. Having to buy a whole new gimbal+camera costing about half of the complete UAV was downright crazy.

Anyone have any more experience with the ribbon cable, using it to fix a damaged camera+gimbal?

-
Buy your DJI-gear, batteries, cases by using this link - it'll help me out

2015-5-17
Use props
JtrJr-Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4341 ft
United States

FantomDK Posted at 2015-5-17 22:11

It has been brutal list ...

Fantom,

I know this is way off topic but I didn't know how to get a moment with you. I've followed you thoughts about photo and video settings, can I ask what camera setting you are using on your P3 and what I might want to change? You seem as though you're much better educated than me. I can't seem to get it. I'm not at all educated on photo/video stuff. If I leave it on the defaults it seems to change dramatically depending on where I am with respect to the sun. If I change to the settings that the "experts" suggest I get a super flat video requiring "expert" post-processing. I'm just looking for some decent quality videos for family and friends. I can do a little post-processing but as soon as I start down that road I'm looking for nothing short of perfection and quite honestly I don't want to go there. Any help you could provide would be much appreciated.

Jerry
2015-5-29
Use props
vu.q.le
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-6-3
Use props
DWA
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3176083 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thank you Terry for the info!

~Dave
2015-6-5
Use props
jucarcass
lvl.1

Colombia

Hi everyone! I have an issue with my gimbal after update the ZEN IMU of my phantom 2 vision plus. The camera gimbal doesn't works anymore, and  DJI doesn't answer for it's responsability. What must I do to solve this issue!!? Please
2015-6-6
Use props
mati
lvl.1

Poland

FantomDK Posted at 2015-5-17 22:11

It has been brutal list ...

Well after crash my camera was ejected from the P3pro as well ;)
Now finally after some time i was able to track the shop in EU with can pass to me Gimbal flat cable with was broken in the crash. All if almost fine now camera is working but gimbal is not able to make calibration, its spinning in all 3axis and no way to fix this from APK level.
Support ticket was out but i guess guys is to busy to reply coz my first ticket about parts 2 weeks ago was ignored ..

Maybe some of you know the way to make hardware gimbal calibration, maybe FW upgrade will flush it or maybe there is some other SW with can connect via USB to gimbal module and setup it ?

Regards
Mati
2015-6-11
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

mati Posted at 2015-6-12 15:50
Well after crash my camera was ejected from the P3pro as well ;)
Now finally after some time i was ...

If it has been crashed and is not working it will probably need to be sent in. You could first try a firmware update. Then calibrate your IMU and compass. See if that works before you send it in.
2015-6-15
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

jucarcass@hotma Posted at 2015-6-7 08:57
Hi everyone! I have an issue with my gimbal after update the ZEN IMU of my phantom 2 vision plus. Th ...

Send it in. If it was caused by the firmware update DJI will help you.
2015-6-15
Use props
mati
lvl.1

Poland

DJI-Dave Posted at 2015-6-16 08:48
If it has been crashed and is not working it will probably need to be sent in. You could first try ...

Hi Dave,

well 2 days ago my ticket was reopened, RMA created, gimbal will be land today in Germany service.
2015-6-17
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

Ok, thanks for letting me know.
2015-6-18
Use props
mati
lvl.1

Poland

just small info for all EU ppl who want to push own drone to service ... "Our current Turnaround is approx 20 workdays, before this deadline you won´t get an update as the product needs to wait."
so this is so fun ... my out of warranty will wait next 6 working days and then will be processed great support guy congrats ....
2015-7-6
Use props
ezfly
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2885043 ft
Slovenia

Thank you for your information .

Cheers Ez fly
2015-7-17
Use props
matt.massick.id
lvl.1

United States

I have a brief question...  When I take a video with my inspire 1...  I come back and access the video...  It will let me open it with Quicktime and view but the frame of the video does not condense to fit my screen... It is huge and I have to keep scrolling left or right to see what the Inspire recorded...  What am I doing wrong?  Please help!
2015-7-19
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

dannyd Posted at 2015-4-5 03:12
I'm sending my phantom 2 in to dji for repairs, can anybody tell me whether to send my remote and ba ...

I realize this reply is too late for you but for others with this same question you need to send everything but the battery.
2015-7-20
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

matt.massick.id Posted at 2015-7-20 03:08
I have a brief question...  When I take a video with my inspire 1...  I come back and access the vid ...

open the file in Quicktime click the cursor on File and then select fit on screen
2015-7-20
Use props
mati
lvl.1

Poland

mati Posted at 2015-7-7 15:27
just small info for all EU ppl who want to push own drone to service ... "Our current Turnaround is  ...

Well let me do follow up ... today we have 28.07 so 21 days silent, on mail per week, mail from my side not from DJi. All time same story, we are waiting for spare parts from china ... ! week ago reply " Part's should be inhouse in next week" so ok next week just come, and guess what kind of reply i got .. "your RMA is waiting for parts ... "

This is RMA with i want to pay for Camera ! i can buy parts in same day via online shops ... this is madness.

So what now ? any ideas ? any comments ?
2015-7-28
Use props
wayne714
New

United States

I just bought the matrice 100...it came with a faulty gps/compass....having trouble getting support for it.  LA office says they don't handle that unit and I will have to contact dev@dji.com.  Haven't heard a response yet.  
2015-7-29
Use props
DJI Candice
lvl.4

Hong Kong

wayne714 Posted at 2015-7-30 07:01
I just bought the matrice 100...it came with a faulty gps/compass....having trouble getting support  ...

hi, this is zenmuse post. You can reflect to  support@dji.com, where will response sooner.
2015-7-30
Use props
ldeco58148
New

United States

So have my matrice 100 the gimbal mount is not the same you were showing .need your help
2015-8-6
Use props
dmwierz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61427 ft
United States

So, what does one do when nobody at DJI answers the support phone line, emails go unanswered, and nobody is available on the DJI Go app?
2015-8-14
Use props
mati
lvl.1

Poland

dmwierz Posted at 2015-8-14 21:46
So, what does one do when nobody at DJI answers the support phone line, emails go unanswered, and no ...

Huh don't worry they are busy ;) my RMA will celebrate 10 weeks in Germany service ...
2015-8-16
Use props
jab_07
lvl.1

Colombia

It would be great to know when they enter routes and waypoints to go DJI application.
Moreover there was something I did not like about the upgrade DJI go. It will remove the shooting time of 5 seconds. I would like this option to be present for future updates.

Thank you
2015-8-20
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

Jab_07,

The waypoints were added yesterday to the DJI Go App.

Dave
2015-9-8
Use props
kiimjohansson
lvl.1
Flight distance : 290246 ft
Sweden

Can you please take a look at my latest forum post? My Inspire1 is useless right now with an uncontrolable and unworking camera/gimbal, and the ac won't take any updates and new firmwares...
2015-9-9
Use props
kiimjohansson
lvl.1
Flight distance : 290246 ft
Sweden

DJI-Dave Posted at 2015-9-9 06:06
Jab_07,

The waypoints were added yesterday to the DJI Go App.

Can you please take a look at my latest forum post? My Inspire1 is useless right now with an uncontrolable and unworking camera/gimbal, and the ac won't take any updates and new firmwares...
2015-9-10
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

kiimjohansson Posted at 2015-9-10 03:14
Can you please take a look at my latest forum post? My Inspire1 is useless right now with an uncon ...

After looking at all of your posts and the replies from other users, it looks like you have tried everything I would suggest.
Unfortunately it think you are going to need to send in your Inspire.
2015-9-10
Use props
halflights
New

Mexico

hi some one to help i trayin to do the update for mi camera in a phantome advance but dirent work  this apearr

========== 2014.01.01 00:00:24 remo-con disconnect======
Packet: P3S_FW_V01.01.0009.bin
Result: Failed.
Reboot the aircraft and try to upgrade the firmware again.

2015-9-12
Use props
cjz_ya
New

United States

It's a shame to have $1000 fun sitting there and nothing can do!

Phantom 3 Advance in late April. Flew well and fun!
Now the problem after updating firmware 1.3.20 in early Aug:
-Turn the drone on, loud beapings. Landing and lifting lights would not turn on.
-The camera would raise to the normal position, but will fade gradually in a matter of less than 1 min to the OFF position, facing down.
-Turn the RC on, live image from the camera is on.
-DJI GO shows error under Overall Status:
---The camera is required to update, please check the firmware update tutorial videos in Academy.
---Gimbal cannot receive MC data
Please help! The DJI support is like no existence: emails not replied, phone calls not answered.

If your $1000 is not rotting, please don't buy the drones unless you can do the repair.
2015-9-15
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

cjz_ya
Have you tried updating to 1.4?
2015-9-15
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now