Contact local dealer or DJI service center
79366 110 2014-10-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mrzakirov
New

United States

Hello everybody! Do u know how to fix a gimbal camera to record straight horizontal? My gimbal camera on phantom 3 prof-l recording askance, pls help anyone!
2015-9-15
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

Try to run the gimbal calibration. if the horizon is still not straight you will need to contact your local services center.
2015-9-16
Use props
mrzakirov
New

United States

Tnank's i fixed the gimbal
2015-9-18
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

mrzakirov Posted at 2015-9-18 05:11

That's great, you got skills.
2015-9-22
Use props
Dody
lvl.2

Pakistan

mrzakirov Posted at 2015-9-18 17:11

how ? what did you do ?
2015-9-24
Use props
rwynant
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Dave Posted at 2015-9-22 22:55
That's great, you got skills.

Dji Dave

Many of us have been in RC for many years, and we can, with maybe a little guidance fix many of our own issues.

I do understand that DJI would like to maintain a first hand in flight control issues, but this question in this thread really needs to simply have some answers that point us in a direction we can explore.

I also believe, that allowing the end users to address and fix fairly simple issues would free up your resources in customer service/support to fix the aircraft that really needs fixxing, thus reducing your lead times and having MANY MORE SATISFIED CUSTOMERS..........I am thinking that this would lead to more profits.....................

Discuss

Randy Wynant
www.sesfd.org
2015-9-25
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

I understand where you are coming from. I have over 20 years of RC Flying experience and I fix most all of my own stuff.
You are certainly welcome to fix anything you want. There are plenty of spare parts and you tube videos if you look for them. It is just that some repairs are more complicated than others and if the user is not experienced they should send it in before they try to fix it and make it worse.
Everyone just has to use good judgement.

I am not sure exactly what you are asking of us?

2015-9-25
Use props
rwynant
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Dave Posted at 2015-9-25 15:54
I understand where you are coming from. I have over 20 years of RC Flying experience and I fix most  ...

Sorry, I'm late back to the party.

So,  forum after forum, thread after thread, every little thing whether it be Phantom or Inspire I just see and hear that "send it in and we'll fix it"

I'm not keeping data here, and that's what's really needed to quantify the support issues within the DJI community.  It simply seems to "ME" there are are many items that can be fixed, replaced, or corrected with a little phone support, as opposed to shipping $$$ back and forth and having weeks if not months of down time.

Dave, Thank you for replying!   BTW,  I have an F450 with Phantom Pro motors/props with FPV and an SJ4000 clone cam Naza V2.......it is fun, and a learning experience.  No troubles to speak of.

I now also have an Inspire 1      I have been fortunate to not have any issues at all with this bird.....awesome tech, and so far, rock solid performance.

Thank you to DJI for a great product..............again, my biggest concern is if and when I need support, or repair,  will I be on eternal hold, and then be without my bird for months.

Randy
2015-9-25
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

rwynant Posted at 2015-9-25 16:36
Sorry, I'm late back to the party.

So,  forum after forum, thread after thread, every little thin ...

Got it better now, thanks.

Yeah as I said sometimes we can talk a user through a small repair or point him to a video on how to fix it. But sometimes not.

We are working on getting the turnaround time for repairs better, and I have seen some users posting good turnaround time. I am not sure if DJI is going to add extensive phone support. Maybe but I do not know.

Good to hear you like your 450. I started with a 450 and a 550 a little over 3 years ago. I still have it and love flying it when I have a chance.
2015-9-25
Use props
UAV Man
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4747 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Can someone send me the details for a good drone camera platform that doesn't take an eternity to repair or explode after a slow impact!! :@
2015-10-1
Use props
Jingky
New

United States

Zendesk DJI respose

So I send the remote controller back and paid for the new replacement drone. I was told that DJI will send the tracking number once it has been package. Two weeks passed and not a single reply from them. How long does it take for them to send the after sales replacement drone?
2015-10-5
Use props
HurricaneDave
lvl.1

United States

I don't believe DJI support even exists. I have contacted them through the website and email 5 times now over a 3 week period and NOT even one response. Not even a reply to say we received your request. That is bad business.

I love the products, but support is another story.
2015-10-8
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

pls send an e-mail to support@dji.com
2015-10-14
Use props
billk12
New

Canada

hi all,
I have a problem with brand new Ph3 advance: there is white smoke coming from one of the motors.
how can I contact technical support? I already sent few emails but no respond.
my location: Toronto, ON, Canada
thanks
2015-10-15
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

billk12 Posted at 2015-10-15 09:23
hi all,
I have a problem with brand new Ph3 advance: there is white smoke coming from one of the mot ...

Sounds like your ESC burnt up.
2015-10-16
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

To contact DJI Tech (https://djitechnology.zendesk.com/) and get an RMA. Box up your P3, battery, and controller and send it to them - Put the RMA number in and on the box.
2015-10-16
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

You could also send an e-mail to support@dji.com with description of the problem.
2015-10-16
Use props
naildrivingman
lvl.3
Flight distance : 112451 ft
United States

DJI-Dave Posted at 2015-10-16 16:04
You could also send an e-mail to  with description of the problem.

Like many, Dave, I have sent a number of emails about a simple question.  Perhaps you could weigh in.  I have a broken X3.  I was carrying the bird and stumbled sending the bird out of my grasp.  Even though the gear was in the down position, the gimbal hit with enough force to break the aluminum support arm and tear the ribbon cable.  I bought another camera off eBay, because I thought it would faster to do so than wait for repair.  Now I wonder if it is worth repair.  These are the only two parts broken to my knowledge.  Can you weigh in with an "opinion" on costs?

Thanks,
Chris
2015-10-18
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

naildrivingman@ Posted at 2015-10-18 05:54
Like many, Dave, I have sent a number of emails about a simple question.  Perhaps you could weigh  ...

Hi Chris

I wish I could, unfortunately I don't think I can be of much help. I am not a part of customer service or part of the repair department. I am not sure why customer service does not answer e-mails.

I only do forum support mostly answering questions on (how to) use your product (all DJI products).
I also do forum moderation making sure the forum rules are followed. It is a big website and I am in all forums so this takes all my time.

2015-10-18
Use props
naildrivingman
lvl.3
United States

DJI-Dave Posted at 2015-10-18 12:38
Hi Chris

I wish I could, unfortunately I don't think I can be of much help. I am not a part of cu ...

Thanks Dave, I'll keep trying.
2015-10-19
Use props
naildrivingman
lvl.3
United States

Alas, another attempt to reach service and another automated response saying that my request was received and is under review...sigh...
2015-10-19
Use props
Fortastor
New

United States

I would love to use your support but 2 requests later no response.

How are we to use your support if they do not answer, so far posting has not worked either.  I will try to call next business day.  My next approach is to return the unit to BestBuy.

Thanks,
2015-10-19
Use props
PopArt
lvl.2

Poland

Dji support just impressed me a lot! After reading all those complaints about no response from dji, 7-8 weeks of warranty period I was scared once my phantom got broken (no signal no visual error). Since the EU support center is in Germany now it looks like DJI is back on track again. It took  17 days from the moment I hand my phantom to my reseller to the the day I got it back. Really quick. I also had no problem with contacting tjem via phone (people said its impossoble to talk with someone there). Maybe im lucky or maybe dji really have red all those complaints and actually decided to do something to make things right. Thx Dji!
2015-10-28
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

Fortastor Posted at 2015-10-19 19:39
I would love to use your support but 2 requests later no response.

How are we to use your support  ...

What is it you need help with? Maybe I can help.

Dave
2015-10-28
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

PopArt Posted at 2015-10-28 15:03
Dji support just impressed me a lot! After reading all those complaints about no response from dji,  ...

Very good to hear!
2015-10-28
Use props
djibodi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 79344 ft
Switzerland

I contacted the local service center here in Switzerland by sending my damaged Inspire in (after lost propeller in mid-air).
They're called swissinnovativ gmbh  http://www.multicopter.ch/shop_content.php?coID=4

Almost one week later they didn't even pick up my package at the post office (they weren't around when it was delivered apparently..).  Neither can I reach them by phone.

Anyone from Switzerland here with a hint, an advice?

Thanks!
Bodi
2015-10-30
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

I hope you have gotten a hold of them by now Bodi.
2015-11-9
Use props
tauitest
lvl.1

Hong Kong

test beginner reply
2017-2-15
Use props
djiuser_Qu7kdAaTHA4Z
lvl.1

India

DJI SERVICE CENTRE IN BANGALORE INDIA 8050164924   THEY REPAIR ALL DJI PRODUCTS
2020-6-10
Use props
djiuser_Qu7kdAaTHA4Z
lvl.1

India

mixstreme Posted at 2014-11-12 18:24
Why wont DJI just sell us the spare parts we need, we don't need to be told we are not capable or our product is to technical.

I only need a RIBBON cable - TESTED with another, no issues, no service required and well, if I can test it and fit another , then remove it,  put back on original craft, Im sure I wont find it to hard to do it again....

DJI INDIA SERVICE
NO 86, 1ST FLOOR
NEAR TOWN HALL
BANGALORE 560002
PH 8050164924
MAVIC PRO, MAVIC MINI,MAVIC SPARK, MAVIC AIR, OSMO GIMBAL, PHANTOM , DJI INSPIRE .
CONTACT MR VIJAY
2020-6-10
Use props
djiuser_Qu7kdAaTHA4Z
lvl.1

India

mixstreme Posted at 2014-11-18 11:13
Hi, its this ribbon cable sir......

ALL DJI SPARES AVALABLE AT THE SERVICE CENTRE
CONTACT MR VIJAY
2020-6-10
Use props