Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Osmo Mobile: Video Review
1115 6 2017-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CTIGUK
lvl.2
United States

Hey guys,

I spent quite some time (probably too long) putting together a video review of the DJI Osmo Mobile

For the purpose of the review, I used a Galaxy S7, so for sections like Battery Life, I did include the S7 stats too.

Let me know what you think and I hope you enjoy! It'd also be interesting to hear if your opinions differ at all, or if there's anything I missed.

Cheers,

Chris
2017-3-8
Use props
Chuongzzz
New
United States

what software did you use to edit the video after recorded ? i have a lot of video recorded with osmo mobile by osmo go app but have a problem because i save it to my computer (windows 10) and when i opened it with Windows media Player or Movie & Tv app it just played video without sound and then i used the CAMTASIA software to edit it , it didn't have the sound . the video still has the sound if i open it with VLC , Splash or professional player software , if you or anybody here know about that , Plz help me
2017-3-26
Use props
Marty Markoe
Second Officer
Flight distance : 15135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sound is not synced to video. So hard to follow I stopped after a minute.
2017-3-27
Use props
udaykn05
lvl.2
India

Chuongzzz Posted at 2017-3-26 07:11
what software did you use to edit the video after recorded ? i have a lot of video recorded with osmo mobile by osmo go app but have a problem because i save it to my computer (windows 10) and when i opened it with Windows media Player or Movie & Tv app it just played video without sound and then i used the CAMTASIA software to edit it , it didn't have the sound . the video still has the sound if i open it with VLC , Splash or professional player software , if you or anybody here know about that , Plz help me

Hi U can use Movavi video editor for editing photos as well as videos .You can add songs , text pop up, slow motion, video transitions and what not. I use it for myself and found very good.
2017-3-27
Use props
udaykn05
lvl.2
India

Hi Chris .Great video .Thanks.
2017-3-27
Use props
CTIGUK
lvl.2
United States

Marty Markoe Posted at 2017-3-27 03:18
Sound is not synced to video. So hard to follow I stopped after a minute.

I think you may have an issue at your end - there's about 30 seconds of audio to be lip-synced, and the rest is synced up with the footage...
2017-4-18
Use props
CTIGUK
lvl.2
United States

udaykn05 Posted at 2017-3-27 06:02
Hi Chris .Great video .Thanks.

Thanks so much Uday!
2017-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now