Mavic speed limited now ?
13051 49 2017-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FrequentFlyer
lvl.4
United States

fabiok Posted at 2017-3-20 04:53
good morning everyone , i have a problem with video store in mavick pro sd , didn't save at sd but on the phone memory , and djassistant don't open the f: disk of mavick when connected with usb , only disk g: opened and recognized with .dat file but all at 0 for data inside. What i do for save a video on sd card of mavick and not on the phone ? , what i do for resolve a problem with disc of mavick and djiassistant2 ?

I think you want to open a new thread not, derail this one.
2017-3-24
Use props
rydfree41
lvl.4
Flight distance : 153268 ft
United States

Reports of 60MPH are k/ph being shown as MPH . If anyone thinks their Mavic is actually going 60 mph , find a Inspire 2 to race against and you will quickly realize the difference
2017-3-24
Use props
Silverado101980
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5858166 ft
United States

I would agree I thought the same when I was flying it at first I saw 55mph at times and really questioned it but oh well when I need the RPM's and power in a big headwind it's there so I'll take it
2017-3-25
Use props
Beezzzzy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 280522 ft
United States

Its not a bad thing they slow them down. Controlling is very hard with sport mode. I pretty much just use it if Im flying in an open area, not recording, or flying it back home to me.
2017-3-25
Use props
digitalintruder
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3652379 ft
United States

I hit 44.5 a few days ago with latest firmware- It doesn't look like it has been.
2017-3-25
Use props
artonic
lvl.1
United States

I pre-ordered my Mavic and got one of the very early ones.  When I flew it for the first time and put it in Sport mode, it went 63 MPH.  Not KPH, as I had already changed it to Imperial and I am sure of this.    This was in NO wind and I was reaching those speeds in both directions; to and from my position.  It was definitely MPH and not only that, but the thing was just screaming through the air and it was obvious that it was going very, very fast.  As a previous P3 owner, this was major new territory in terms of speed.  It was so dang fast the first time I flew that I landed it pretty quickly just to catch my breath.  It wasn't long after that, maybe a FW update or two later and I couldn't get that speed any more, but even then it seemed to get close to 50 MPH.  Now, I flew it today (with the new DJI Goggles that arrived today) and I was having a hard time getting close to 40 MPH in what seemed like no wind at all, and again, this was true in multiple directions.

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that speed restrictions have been implemented somewhere along the way.
2017-5-23
Use props
baconcow
New

Canada

This user claims to have achieved 62 mph with their Mavic Pro:

2017-5-23
Use props
fansdd386691
lvl.1

United States

They limited it.. I have numerous flights in the high 50 mph range.. and my phantom 3 standard at 80 mph.. both with tailwind..
And to all of you who say "its fast enough for me oh my!! Pound sand.. it's not what I bought..
2017-5-30
Use props
Mobilcams
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2907674 ft
United States

My P4 standard still goes all out in sports mode. My P4P on the other hand does not. It does the same speed limiting you guys are talking about. The only time it doesn't is when I take it out of sports mode and put it in atti mode. I have tested the P4 and P4P at the same time, P4 always wins.
2017-5-30
Use props
ShortRouter
lvl.2
Germany

My Mavic did the advertised 65 km/h yesterday with the latest firmware. Light sidewind.
2017-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules