SD Card stuck
2002 4 2017-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CBNethaway
lvl.2
Flight distance : 124688 ft
United States

A friend of mine just bought a P3s and out of the box the sd card was jamed in and stuck, Frys "fixed it". hope so.
2017-3-9
Use props
solentlife
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

Those micro SD card slots are a real ba****d if you get card not quite right ... I have cameras and gear that the plastic surround is not close enough and you can slip the card into the case OVER THE TOP of the slot !!
I have others that you can literally force the card in wrong way ...

You have to be extra careful to make sure card is going into its slot properly.

My way to free a stuck card is carefully use a very small jewellers driver and 'pick' at the card ends literally prising up a tiny bit each end ... till it can be popped by the driver using the slight ridge along its top edge.

Nigel

2017-3-9
Use props
JackA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 32057 ft
United States

I seldom remove my SD card from the camera because it is difficult for my fat, short fingers.  I gather the photos and video via the USB port.  You could check Fry's repair by releasing and reinserting the SD card.
2017-3-9
Use props
Sloan Fischer
lvl.3
United States

You have to use tweezers the first time in order to take it out. After that, you can just click it in and out
2017-3-9
Use props
Maxi3D
lvl.4
Flight distance : 307621 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yeah, that SD card slot is the single point of failure for DJI copters. Without it, the drone is just like any other toy copters.
2017-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules