Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Road Trip Through Beautiful New Zealand
698 8 2017-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
anthonytori
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

This has been my favorite road trip so far. Great place to bring a drone, but there were a good amount of no fly zones in the popular areas. If you get a chance to visit, I highly recommend starting in Queenstown and doing a trip up the west coast.

2017-3-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Great video, good job, looks like a bit of sheep rustling going on there. Lol
2017-3-9
Use props
anthonytori
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-3-9 11:42
Great video, good job, looks like a bit of sheep rustling going on there. Lol

Sheep were everywhere!
2017-3-9
Use props
Punchbuggy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hey Anthony. Agree, the South Island of New Zealand is truly a beautiful place - and now it even has Hobbits !! People shouldn't forget the East coast though. Christchurch may have had a bad run with multiple earthquakes, but its still a beautiful area (inc Akoroa).

So thanks for the reminder - I've driven around the island in a campervan twice, but now I want to go back in a more comfortable car...
2017-3-9
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Fantastic job, thanks for sharing! It definitely looks like an exciting trip.
2017-3-9
Use props
blackcrusader
lvl.4
Flight distance : 689774 ft
Taiwan

So many beautiful locations being posted on the forums.  It's fantastic to see other peoples areas.
2017-3-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Amazing! Thanks for sharing.
2017-3-10
Use props
Ejder Bingül
lvl.2
Turkey

Great video, thanks for sharing.
2017-3-10
Use props
anthonytori
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Punchbuggy Posted at 2017-3-9 18:06
Hey Anthony. Agree, the South Island of New Zealand is truly a beautiful place - and now it even has Hobbits !! People shouldn't forget the East coast though. Christchurch may have had a bad run with multiple earthquakes, but its still a beautiful area (inc Akoroa).

So thanks for the reminder - I've driven around the island in a campervan twice, but now I want to go back in a more comfortable car...

We almost rented a camper van, but kind of glad we didn't. After driving all day, it was nice to sleep in a real bed! Next time I go I plan on visiting the SE coast.
2017-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules