Transfer DJI Care Refresh to a New Mavic
3563 9 2017-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Supervisor
lvl.2
Flight distance : 197602 ft
United States

My original Mavic was sent back to Newegg three days ago, and the replacement is coming on Monday. How do I go about transferring the DJI Care Refresh plan, that was activated on March 3, to the new MP?
2017-3-9
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can email djicare@dji.com to get it taken care of.
2017-3-9
Use props
Supervisor
lvl.2
United States

Thanks, Ken!
2017-3-9
Use props
AESTHETIC VIEWS
lvl.2
United States

I sent out my fly more combo package for a new replacement due to a manufacturer defect.  I asked the representative about transfering my refresh to the new replacement aircraft. He advised me that the technicians will transfer the refresh  automatically.
2017-3-11
Use props
AESTHETIC VIEWS
lvl.2
United States

just checked my care refresh and unfortunately, they failed to transfer my care refresh.  now i have to email them. I will keep you guys updated.
2017-3-11
Use props
AESTHETIC VIEWS
lvl.2
United States

(UPDATE) just got my refresh care transferred to my new aircraft. thanks!
2017-3-11
Use props
fans575663b3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2368264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi Ken,

So say I purchase the mavic at a retailer like Microcenter or Best Buy, activate the care plan, a week later the craft develops an issue...   Obviously it would be better for me to just go back to the store instead of shipping it off - is my plan gone if i get an exchange at the store?   

I see in this thread where you seem to indicate that one would just need to email DJI for the transfer; but then I see others posting terms and conditions that say it cannot be transferred?

Just a little confused, sorry.
2017-3-31
Use props
Supervisor
lvl.2
United States

fans575663b3 Posted at 2017-3-31 20:59
Hi Ken,

So say I purchase the mavic at a retailer like Microcenter or Best Buy, activate the care plan, a week later the craft develops an issue...   Obviously it would be better for me to just go back to the store instead of shipping it off - is my plan gone if i get an exchange at the store?   

The plan is transferable.  In fact, I just had my plan transferred to a new drone.
2017-4-28
Use props
JerseyJim
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1692270 ft
United States

I have 2 Air 2S products. One has 1-year DJI Care Refresh, and the newest has a 2-year plan.  I just received a sealed and unopened replacement from DJI service center on the unit I purchased a 2-year plan for last month. How do I transfer the 2-year protection to an unopened new replacement? Is it just the Binding question when activating it?
2022-8-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

JerseyJim Posted at 8-9 01:24
I have 2 Air 2S products. One has 1-year DJI Care Refresh, and the newest has a 2-year plan.  I just received a sealed and unopened replacement from DJI service center on the unit I purchased a 2-year plan for last month. How do I transfer the 2-year protection to an unopened new replacement? Is it just the Binding question when activating it?

Hi there, if the original drone was bound with DJI Care Refresh and the replacement was provided by DJI service center, the DJI Care Refresh will be transferred to the replacement automatically, you can check the record at: https://service.dji.com/djicare/inquiry
2022-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules