Fly2017
lvl.2
Russia

It is continuance of:
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... 6orderby%3Ddateline

and

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... 6orderby%3Ddateline

Dear support team:

I have to start describing all my disappointment of DJI EP support performance and responsibility.

Last my post was EU Support team solved problem and etc... however nothing was not solved they had just informed me that my drone will shiped tommorow.

I was awaiting patiently for two days and asked them about my traking number for tracking.

Yesterday I recieved a reply from them:

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your message.

Tracking Number: 793055126

It has been dispatched by TNT.

Have a nice evening.

Best Regards,

DJI GmbH

Industriestraße 12

97618 Niederlauer

Germany

Tel:  00 49 (0) 9771 17730-00

Email: Invoice.europe@dji.com

Of couse I checked the number and found that the shipment coumpany was TNT which does not ship any cargo to Russia and I spent a lot of time with emailing to support team about that for two months (please see below answer from EU support team regading TNT company. It was 5th of Februry):

Kent Dizon (DJI)
Feb 5, 07:03 HKT

Dear,

Thank your for contacting DJI Technical Support.

This is an email acknowledging that this concern/issue and this will be taken care of with utmost care.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any other questions.

Best Regards,
Bob

Feb 1, 23:47 HKT

This is a follow-up to your previous request #409035 "Re[2]: RMA # CAS-411664-Q8X..."

Dear support team:

In my opinion the best choice it is deutshe post, an express service (http://www.ems.post/operators/germany) with attachement all paper as I described below.

I hope on your understanding,

Среда, 1 февраля 2017, 19:10 +05:00 от Костров Дмитрий <kostrov.d.a@mail.ru>:

Dear support team:

I am writing you regarding shipment of my phantom back by TNT company. As I know the company does not deliver cargo to individual citizen of Russian Federation due to a lot of problem with delivering on Russian customs. I would like to ask you to chose EMS or another ther company which could deliver the phantom without problem (I hope you have good expiriance in past) with attaching documents in the e-mail (it is customs declaration form (four copies) and permit notification for the phantom).

And one more question what was problem with the gimbal calibration of the phantom?

Thanks for your reply,

Are you really sent it by TNT after all our emailing..?

I have contacted with TNT company and they said me that my drone was returned back to DJI two days ago. My first question, why did you sent me the tracking number, if the cargo was returned back?!

Sent the package by via post, it will be delivered without any problem...

Regarding dangerous goods, which kind of goods you mean?
I have sent for repair only body of aircraft (without batteries), RC controller and box.

please read TABLE 2.3.A Provisions for Dangerous Goods Carried by Passengers or Crew (Subsection 2.3):

Lithium Batteries: Portable electronic devices containing lithium metal or lithium ion batteries, including medical devices such as portable oxygen concentrators (POC) and consumer electronics such as cameras, mobile phones, laptops, and tablets and power banks, when carried by passengers or crew for personal use. (see 2.3.5.9). Batteries must not exceed 2 g for lithium metal batteries and 100 Wh for lithium ion batteries.

There is no any dange good...

I would like to note, first of all my shipment package does not include intelligent flight batteries, secondly the package is included remote controller with battery inside the devicea which power rate is 6000 mAh x 7.4 V = 44.4 Wh, it is not danger goods as you said. The power rate is less than 100Wh which is allowed for transportation by any jet. see Doc 9284 AN\905 (IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations).
The goods could be sent by any company without any problem. Please contact with DHL Germany post (not express company) and sent me back the phantom at last!!!

2017-3-9
Use props
Fly2017
lvl.2
Russia

When I will recieved my new phantom back as per all your diclaration????? How will be respond for two months of awaiting?
2017-3-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I have brought this to management and we will help to confirm the status of your shipping.
I do understand what you're going through.  
We will follow up your case and get it solved as soon as possible.
2017-3-9
Use props
Fly2017
lvl.2
Russia

Thanks for your reply... I will wait, thanks for understand
2017-3-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Fly2017 Posted at 2017-3-9 23:04
Thanks for your reply... I will wait, thanks for understand

When I get any update, I'll come back to you.
And you can click "reply" button so I can see you are responding to me.
2017-3-9
Use props
Drhoades
New
United States

wow there support seems bad
2017-3-10
Use props
Fly2017
lvl.2
Russia

Drhoades Posted at 2017-3-10 01:07
wow there support seems bad

I have never thought that it could be like that when sent my new drone to Germany. I had a lot of shipments between Russia and Germany without any issue. One day for repair and two months for sending back (or may be more)... I do not know how they work with other countries buyers (unfortunately it looks like careless with Russia buyers)
2017-3-10
Use props
Fly2017
lvl.2
Russia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-9 23:16
When I get any update, I'll come back to you.
And you can click "reply" button so I can see you are responding to me.

Hello,

Could you please inform when I will received my phantom back (four days have already left)...

Thanks
2017-3-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Fly2017 Posted at 2017-3-15 08:16
Hello,

Could you please inform when I will received my phantom back (four days have already left)...

I have confirmed with our support team, the aircraft is still on the way back to us. We will arrange the shipping as soon as possible once we receive the aircraft.
2017-3-16
Use props
Fly2017
lvl.2
Russia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-16 04:16
I have confirmed with our support team, the aircraft is still on the way back to us. We will arrange the shipping as soon as possible once we receive the aircraft.

Dear:

one week of returning back from shipment company... it is Incredibly...

Please send me back another same package, the phantom was received by EU support team two months ago and I need it back. Why I have to pay for incompetence of your support?

I hope for your understanding...
2017-3-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

I have got an update. Your aircraft has been shipped out. Tracking number is :Fed Ex 7786 6534 8610. Hope you will receive the aircraft very soon. Thank you for your patience.
2017-3-16
Use props
Fly2017
lvl.2
Russia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-16 17:36
I have got an update. Your aircraft has been shipped out. Tracking number is :Fed Ex 7786 6534 8610. Hope you will receive the aircraft very soon. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks for your answer, very, very good news... I will give a feedback when the story finally closed

BR,
Dmitrii
2017-3-16
Use props
Fly2017
lvl.2
Russia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-16 17:36

Dear DJI Support team:

The case is finally closed and I am very happy of that.

Germany support team sent be back fixed drone and I had received it.

They fixed all problem and I would like to said big thanks for that.

For all users I would like to said DJI realy care for users and bayer, it is not just writen on thier side and they will go thourgh all issue to help your with that (may be some times not so fust howeve it will be done).

P.S. So I have new Inspire 2 and Phantom in my hands and happy that)))

BR,
Dmitrii
2017-3-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules