DJI returned parcel policy?
479 2 2017-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zamboon
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1332844 ft
Zambia

Warning another complaint about policy not product, mainly for the Mods who have been very helpful in the past.

Due to a mix up with FedEx and through no fault of DJI my shipment was returned to DJI, despite my warning to DJI that it was on its way back and to please resend it to a more reliable address a credit note was immediately issued and I have had to reorder and wait another month or more, that’s the bit that annoys me!

Is it not possible to issue a credit note so that the cost and time of transferring funds from overseas is negated or at least give an option or surly be in touch and to resend if possible at my expense?

I have tried discussing this on chat but there is no flexibility and company policy is adhered to regardless!

Talking of credit I could not use the DJI credit I accumulated from previous purchases to offset some of the cost, I’m not sure what that is all about and has anyone had a similar experience?

There thats my bitch, I have a Mavic and a p4P+ and no complaints on that lot.

2017-3-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

The progress for resend your order will be more complicated than place a new order. So we would suggest you to place a new order.
Thank you for your feedback.
I have brought this to our pre-sales team for review.
We will keep improving our service.
2017-3-10
Use props
Zamboon
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1332844 ft
Zambia

Thanks for the response Mindy, is it possible to answer the second part of my question, why can I not use the DJI credit against my purchase?
2017-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules