Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Please let my Mavic back
12Next >
3994 69 2017-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EUG Wang
lvl.1
Flight distance : 72858 ft
United States

My case number is CAS-465187-K3B8B6.

I received the invoice on last Friday and made the payment on the same day.
It's already 5 days past still under repair!!!!!!

What you stated is "It will take 3-4 working days for repair and test. Please wait patiently."

I hope that "3-4" days is not a joke!!!!!!
2017-3-10
Use props
FrequentFlyer
lvl.4
United States

Wow, please relax its only been 1 extra day. I'd suggest emailing support for an update.
2017-3-10
Use props
travelrikk
First Officer
Flight distance : 21877946 ft
  • >>>
Malta

Been waiting on  Conducting Damage Assessment since Monday ...
2017-3-10
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I think the delay is partially due to you. I see several notes and many calls and emails you've made.
There's one that you requested the aircraft to be returned unrepaired, then another one that you wanted it repaired but there was a payment issue, then that was cleared up and now it's in repair.
And they sent you a courtesy email yesterday to please be patient as they are working on it.
2017-3-10
Use props
FrequentFlyer
lvl.4
United States

travelrikk Posted at 2017-3-10 11:50

If you ask ken with your case number he might be kind enough to give you an update.
2017-3-10
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

travelrikk Posted at 2017-3-10 11:50

If your tracking number shows it was delivered Monday, it can take several days to move through logistics and to the correct department.
But, provide your case# and I will look it up to check status.
2017-3-10
Use props
travelrikk
First Officer
  • >>>
Malta

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-3-10 13:56
If your tracking number shows it was delivered Monday, it can take several days to move through logistics and to the correct department.
But, provide your case# and I will look it up to check status.

Case: CAS-487108-J6S5N7, would appreciate it!
edit: Never mind, it was updated today or yesterday but I didn't get an email. I see it is now under repair.
2017-3-11
Use props
fansfe5c1c02
lvl.1
Flight distance : 90702 ft
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-3-10 13:07
I think the delay is partially due to you. I see several notes and many calls and emails you've made.
There's one that you requested the aircraft to be returned unrepaired, then another one that you wanted it repaired but there was a payment issue, then that was cleared up and now it's in repair.
And they sent you a courtesy email yesterday to please be patient as they are working on it.

CAS-450163-W7W8L4.

On February 10, 2017 I had a minor accident where the Gimbal was compromised. I tried to fix it myself but it was a little difficult because the "Gimbal Vibration Damping” was broken. I checked online the authorized places to repair my mavic so I went to Drone Nerds in Aventura, Fl. I went there and some unexperienced guy without looking at my drone told me that takes around 2 months to fix it and the camera needs to be replaced. I asked him how he know if he didn’t even see it. Long story short, I thought this guy was an ignorant so I left. I went online on feb 14 and I filled the form out. A three days later I received the UPS labels to send out. I completed the instructions and I sent it. Then on feb 28 I received an email from support stating that on Feb 24th they received my drone. After 2 weeks waiting for the estimate of damage, on March 6, 2017 I received an email from DJI support stating that 4 arms, front, back, camera was damage and the cost of repairs was $440.00. I immediate reacted because the camera was the only part broken (hanging). Even after the accident the drone was flying perfect.
I think DJI support don’t check the devices received in detail, they just generate a random assessment and send it out. I already contacted support twice in the chat and they are going to check the damages one more time.

This service is awful. This people don’t have too much people available in California and service is horrible. Hope you don’t brake yours because you will be out of drone for at least 2 months and a huge bill.
2017-3-11
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

fansfe5c1c02 Posted at 2017-3-11 19:49
CAS-450163-W7W8L4.

On February 10, 2017 I had a minor accident where the Gimbal was compromised. I tried to fix it myself but it was a little difficult because the "Gimbal Vibration Damping” was broken. I checked online the authorized places to repair my mavic so I went to Drone Nerds in Aventura, Fl. I went there and some unexperienced guy without looking at my drone told me that takes around 2 months to fix it and the camera needs to be replaced. I asked him how he know if he didn’t even see it. Long story short, I thought this guy was an ignorant so I left. I went online on feb 14 and I filled the form out. A three days later I received the UPS labels to send out. I completed the instructions and I sent it. Then on feb 28 I received an email from support stating that on Feb 24th they received my drone. After 2 weeks waiting for the estimate of damage, on March 6, 2017 I received an email from DJI support stating that 4 arms, front, back, camera was damage and the cost of repairs was $440.00. I immediate reacted because the camera was the only part broken (hanging). Even after the accident the drone was flying perfect.

I see your dispute on the case file so they will re-evaluate it.
The techs in California a are very experienced and if they replaced the arms then there was a reason for it as they probably some something internally damaged.
2017-3-13
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

travelrikk Posted at 2017-3-11 01:46
Case: CAS-487108-J6S5N7, would appreciate it!
edit: Never mind, it was updated today or yesterday but I didn't get an email. I see it is now under repair.

Ok, good to hear.
2017-3-13
Use props
EUG Wang
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-3-10 13:07

1. I made many calls and emails because I really need it back soon (Also worry about the efficiency of your repair team that I heard many issues from the forum)

2. I am sorry that I was made a bad decision to ask it back unrepaired since I received an update in   
    another day. Which gives me some confidence to your team.

3. Please let me know what payment issue happened. I am sure I made the payment as I received the
    email.

4. For today, it's 6 days (except weekends). I am wondering how mang message and notes should I make
     to let my Mavic back?

5. I like DJI and willing it could do better include after-sale service. So please don't let me disappointed.

Thank you.
2017-3-13
Use props
Doots
lvl.3
Flight distance : 682598 ft
United States

EUG Wang Posted at 2017-3-13 11:39
1. I made many calls and emails because I really need it back soon (Also worry about the efficiency of your repair team that I heard many issues from the forum)

2. I am sorry that I was made a bad decision to ask it back unrepaired since I received an update in   

What would even be the point of wanting it back not repaired? You'd rather have a broken drone over a fixed drone that might take a little longer to fix than you thought?
2017-3-13
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

They are working on it, there's no reason to have more emails as it will not speed it up.
I am sorry that you don't have it yet and your patience is appreciated.
2017-3-13
Use props
EUG Wang
lvl.1
United States

Doots Posted at 2017-3-13 12:24
What would even be the point of wanting it back not repaired? You'd rather have a broken drone over a fixed drone that might take a little longer to fix than you thought?

My Mavic is fine to fly and works well. The thing is it scratched little bit. And I just uncomfortable to see anything of mine looks bad. Especially Mavic is one of my favorite things.

Since it could work, I was thinking I could suffer that until my trip complete and ship it back for repairing as long as they want.
2017-3-13
Use props
EUG Wang
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-3-13 12:38
They are working on it, there's no reason to have more emails as it will not speed it up.
I am sorry that you don't have it yet and your patience is appreciated.

Just throwing me more confidence for DJI.

I was planning to get Inspire and OSMO since I am Journalism major and these seemed works well.

Hoping my Mavic could get back soon and I swear to god that I won't let him hurt a little again.
2017-3-13
Use props
travelrikk
First Officer
  • >>>
Malta

Could you kindly take a look at the same case (CAS-487108-J6S5N7). Stuck '1. Under Repair' for 4 days now..
2017-3-14
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

EUG Wang Posted at 2017-3-13 13:45
Just throwing me more confidence for DJI.

I was planning to get Inspire and OSMO since I am Journalism major and these seemed works well.

It should be sent out this week.
2017-3-14
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

travelrikk Posted at 2017-3-14 01:12
Could you kindly take a look at the same case (CAS-487108-J6S5N7). Stuck '1. Under Repair' for 4 days now..

2017-3-14
Use props
EUG Wang
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-3-14 06:42

Thanks, Ken. Thanks God.
2017-3-14
Use props
travelrikk
First Officer
  • >>>
Malta

Thanks Ken, appreciate it
2017-3-14
Use props
Jason Lane
lvl.4
Flight distance : 260144 ft
Philippines

EUG Wang Posted at 2017-3-13 13:21
My Mavic is fine to fly and works well. The thing is it scratched little bit. And I just uncomfortable to see anything of mine looks bad. Especially Mavic is one of my favorite things.

Since it could work, I was thinking I could suffer that until my trip complete and ship it back for repairing as long as they want.

As far as I know, at the moment DJI does not actually repair and send back your original unit. Anything they accept for "repair" will actually just be replaced with a refurbished unit. Your unit will then eventually get repaired and given to somebody else as a refurbished unit. This would also explain why they would charge to repair everything (eg. scratched arms) even if all you want repaired is the camera.

(DJI-Ken might be able to confirm/deny whether this is actually what they do right now.)
2017-3-15
Use props
Junior_NO
lvl.2
Flight distance : 578622 ft
Norway

I've had my bird in for repair and here is the timeline I had and what you might expect:
(these are just the headlines. It was a lot of mails going back and forth between these dates)

Jan/25/2017 - The crash

Feb/01/2017 - Case accepted by DJI Support

Feb/15/2017 - Unit received. Actually it was received Feb/09/2017, but took a while to move to the right department

Feb/20/2017 - Received quotation. Conclusion: Pilot fault, no warranty. Sent mails to have a new assessment.

Feb/22/2017 - Got a mail to fill out an DJI Analysis Form and send it back.

Mar/02/2017 - 2nd damage assessment finished. New conclusion: battery issue, not pilot fault

Mar/14/2017 - Finished repair (took a while due to parts not in stock)

Mar/15/2017 - No confirmation yet, but I hope they'll get it shipped today.
DJI repair.JPG
2017-3-15
Use props
Daedalus
lvl.2
Flight distance : 557552 ft
  • >>>
Cyprus

Patience is a virtue my friend.
2017-3-15
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Jason Lane Posted at 2017-3-15 00:21
As far as I know, at the moment DJI does not actually repair and send back your original unit. Anything they accept for "repair" will actually just be replaced with a refurbished unit. Your unit will then eventually get repaired and given to somebody else as a refurbished unit. This would also explain why they would charge to repair everything (eg. scratched arms) even if all you want repaired is the camera.

(DJI-Ken might be able to confirm/deny whether this is actually what they do right now.)

It depends on the extent of the damage. If it's a quick minor fix then I'd assume they would just repair it.
2017-3-15
Use props
travelrikk
First Officer
  • >>>
Malta

It's Thursday and it's still stuck under '1. Under Repair' .. :/
2017-3-16
Use props
travelrikk
First Officer
  • >>>
Malta

3 weeks since they mavic was recieved from DJI and it is still not shipped. I was told the backlog would take 10-15 days.

This is totally unacceptable customer service in my opinion, for a hardware fault and I wasn't able to get a replacement since 16 calendar days had passed when the fault developer (so I'm not eligible for 1 day!!!!!!!!)

Extremely disappointed. I paid 1,500EUR for the fly more pacakage and another 60EUR to ship it back to you via DHL and this is the service I get in return.
2017-3-16
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

travelrikk Posted at 2017-3-16 01:18
3 weeks since they mavic was recieved from DJI and it is still not shipped. I was told the backlog would take 10-15 days.

This is totally unacceptable customer service in my opinion, for a hardware fault and I wasn't able to get a replacement since 16 calendar days had passed when the fault developer (so I'm not eligible for 1 day!!!!!!!!)

I've added your case# to management and someone should contact you.
2017-3-16
Use props
travelrikk
First Officer
  • >>>
Malta

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-3-16 06:49
I've added your case# to management and someone should contact you.

It's Friday, not only it wasn't sent out this week like you said but it's still stuck in 1. under repair and no one from DJI has contacted me yet.........
2017-3-17
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

travelrikk Posted at 2017-3-17 04:59
It's Friday, not only it wasn't sent out this week like you said but it's still stuck in 1. under repair and no one from DJI has contacted me yet.........

I am sorry about that,  it will be sent out next week.
2017-3-17
Use props
EUG Wang
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-3-17 06:50

What about mine?

Since 3 weeks past and this simple repairing (just change two covers) haven't be done yet.

Now we see patience is not that useful for DJI and no trust between us will be built here.
2017-3-17
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

EUG Wang Posted at 2017-3-17 10:07
What about mine?

Since 3 weeks past and this simple repairing (just change two covers) haven't be done yet.

I'm sorry, it will be shipped next week.
2017-3-17
Use props
thehippoz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

I have a friend who's in japan, and that's the opinion I found. I was telling him about my mavic and he said, they use their customers as beta testers. I was like, why would you say that? He doesn't even own a dji drone and that's the reputation.

I would seriously give them a chance Wang. I've had a very good experience so far and would buy again. I'm not so impatient though. I mean they shipped out the rocher chocolates for valentines a month late, ate one today and thought not bad! They threw in 2 iphone cases and a bag too. My experience with companies from China is way lower than what I've experienced with Dji.
2017-3-17
Use props
EUG Wang
lvl.1
United States

thehippoz Posted at 2017-3-17 10:22
I have a friend who's in japan, and that's the opinion I found. I was telling him about my mavic and he said, they use their customers as beta testers. I was like, why would you say that? He doesn't even own a dji drone and that's the reputation.

I would seriously give them a chance Wang. I've had a very good experience so far and would buy again. I'm not so impatient though. I mean they shipped out the rocher chocolates for valentines a month late, ate one today and thought not bad! They threw in 2 iphone cases and a bag too. My experience with companies from China is way lower than what I've experienced with Dji.

I want it back because I have a trip ready to go next week. For the estimated time they prove should be repaired and sent back around this week. These things are the fact and unchangeable.

I like DJI like what I said that I was thinking to buy more products from them, just improve the efficiency of the repairing then everyone would say "This company is so good." But for now, it's just not good enough.
2017-3-17
Use props
EUG Wang
lvl.1
United States

And there is an order from DJI store that someone reply my email said it will ship out on Mar 13. Today is Mar 17 and I haven't seen anything yet. The order number is 0014802532493.

I just want to say something to DJI since I checked some of your replays today.

Please be nice to people who like your products; willing to get your products; hoping you could do better. If you just keep delaying repairs and shipment; you are breaking their hearts as well and the result is not everyone wants to see.

Let's just respect each other and do what we promised to do.
2017-3-17
Use props
Papi
New

Portugal

I have the same problem!!!!
I receive the email this Wednesday, I made the payment (by paylpal) on the same day and today I contact the DJI support today and it seams that "they" are still wait for my payment (WTF?!?!?)
Case CAS-479347-N3J8K1
DJI,  You need to have better systems and systems that could work "on-line".
2017-3-17
Use props
EUG Wang
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-3-17 10:09
I'm sorry, it will be shipped next week.

Hi, Ken, Thanks for replying again. Hope it could work this time. I have the flight on next Sunday. Please let me get it before Friday. Thank you so much!
2017-3-17
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

EUG Wang Posted at 2017-3-17 11:48
Hi, Ken, Thanks for replying again. Hope it could work this time. I have the flight on next Sunday. Please let me get it before Friday. Thank you so much!

You are on the West coast so I'd think you would get it in time. Message me on Tuesday if you do not see a shipped notification.
2017-3-17
Use props
travelrikk
First Officer
  • >>>
Malta

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-3-17 06:50

If I don't get it by next week, I want a full refund. This is ridiculous, should have bought a p4 pro instead since the mavic was so 'rushed'
2017-3-18
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

travelrikk Posted at 2017-3-18 04:29
If I don't get it by next week, I want a full refund. This is ridiculous, should have bought a p4 pro instead since the mavic was so 'rushed'

I am sorry about the delay.
2017-3-18
Use props
travelrikk
First Officer
  • >>>
Malta

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-3-18 19:37
I am sorry about the delay.

I tried to check up on my case again today, but, to my surprise I am getting the following: 'Sorry, the number you input has not been found. This may be because: '

This can't be because it was sent cause I'm sure I would have the tracking number if I it sent not nothing. Can you check it out? Case: CAS-487108-J6S5N7. I clicked the link directly from DJI's email.
2017-3-20
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules