Strong Interference warning + poor channel signals since FW update.
5241 35 2017-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MrSilicon
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6693586 ft
Australia

While my bird was in for an assessment a technician updated the FW from 1.8 to 1.10. The Inspire was not at all damaged, but the X5 had to be replaced, so I have a brand new one.

Now I keep getting the strong interference warning in open spaces where I've never had them before. I also have to now manually select my HD channel in order to get a semi-clear video link where as before I always had it on AUTO and never had an issue. Ive also had several complete drop-outs with the new FW.

I've tried:
- Clearing the video cache.
- Disabling hardware encoding. (made it worse)
- Lowering the video transmission quality to minimum.
- Multiple locations on multiple days.

I'm running the GO app on a iPad mini 3 with the current version.

Has anyone found a solution to these problems? I had similar issues when I was on FW 1.9 so I reverted to 1.8, but now that I'm on 1.10 it's apparently impossible to roll back to 1.8.

I'm at my wits end. I used to fly over 1km away and have complete faith in my gear, but now I get nervous when it's over 200m.

If this has been discussed already I would really appreciate a link.

Cheers.

2017-3-11
Use props
Donnie Stugots
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Could you try another GO app device ?  I remember DJI Jamie saying the New FW and Go apps will require a Minimum of a A7 processor to work properly .  If you could perhaps borrow and I pad Air or Pro it would help to eliminate  the possible source of the problem .  
That is why pilots who were using systems with less than A7 processor had success in the past, but as the encryption and FW has become more complex the Mini I pads will barely make the grade.

One big flag that came up for me is you said it got worse when you disabled the Hardware Decode , that tells me the processor needs all the help it can get to keep up.

I think If you can get hold of an I-pad pro or air , it will solve the issue.

( I always hate posting this solution because it costs money to upgrade and the fact that it worked before is frustrating .  I just know for a fact that it works 9 out of 10 times pilots upgrade there go app device  )

In the meantime, here are some ideas till you can get a Pro or air.  Try channel 20 ,it is a channel that does not compete with any wi fi signals,  be sure to enable the Hardware decode as well, double check that you have NO other apps running in the backround,  You could do a re link from the AC to RC and do a system Reset on the RC to eliminate any presets that might be giving problems.  Try and go from 4k to 1080p and see if that help with the video as well.

Link below of same situation  ( mostly )  and the above soulution worked for them , this is just ONE example .
http://forum.dji.com/thread-87679-1-1.html

Reset the RC of any odd presets:
* Turn on the controller, and the aircraft should be off.
* Press C1, C2, and shutter ( at same time , hold in firmly )  on the controller then turn the controller off.  Then let go after a few moments.
Now you will need to re link the AC and RC
* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller and re-  link the remote.

If you dont know how to re link , ihave instructions at the bottom of my tips page . (link below )
Tips for loading NEW firmware to SD card and transmitter
donnie

2017-3-11
Use props
MrSilicon
lvl.3
Australia

Donnie Stugots Posted at 2017-3-11 05:49
Could you try another GO app device ?  I remember DJI Jamie saying the New FW and Go apps will require a Minimum of a A7 processor to work properly .  If you could perhaps borrow and I pad Air or Pro it would help to eliminate  the possible source of the problem .  
That is why pilots who were using systems with less than A7 processor had success in the past, but as the encryption and FW has become more complex the Mini I pads will barely make the grade.

Thank you for your comprehensive answer as usual Donnie!

The iPad Mini 3 does use the A7 chip along with 64-bit architecture and the M7 motion coprocessor. Can a DJI rep confirm if this is enough to run the GO app without issue?

I don't really want to go for a iPad pro or Air mainly because of the larger size. I find the mini to be perfect for my needs. I was toying with getting another mini for dual operations though... Would the A8 processor in the mini 4 be a solution? I could then use the mini 3 as the camera operator's screen. I've put the call out in any case to try borrow one for a day!

I never have any other apps running during flights, the the iPad mini 3 is only used for flights and is basically empty apart from the Go App and a few other small applications.

I'll try your other recommendations as well. Just my luck it's raining today so I won't get a chance to do any test flights!

Why would switching from 4K to 1080p affect the video link? It's all saved in camera and not transmitted? Not that this is really an option for me, all of the directors and clients I work with would have a fit if I delivered anything less than 4K these days!
2017-3-11
Use props
MrSilicon
lvl.3
Australia

Here's the amazing choice I had in channels yesterday in a open park that's specifially used for model aircraft flying.

IMG_0039.PNG

I have read that there's a way to unlock 32 channels in the GO App with a small hack.

Would that be worth looking at?
2017-3-11
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

MrSilicon Posted at 2017-3-11 19:43
Here's the amazing choice I had in channels yesterday in a open park that's specifially used for model aircraft flying.

[view_image]

Hi Si

The 32 channel hack is totally up to you.  I have one of the Youtube links below for you view.  Just remember that this will not work in Auto HD mode 13-20 channels. is all that will auto switch. The other channels will be available in manual mode (not a big deal) but you will need to check this often when going to different locations.

Maybe before going to the hack route, you an uninstall the Go App and install it again. Sometimes with will fix issues that might be corrupted files etc.//

Rich
2017-3-11
Use props
Donnie Stugots
Second Officer
United States

MrSilicon Posted at 2017-3-11 19:43

[view_image]

Yes please try my other recommendations and see if you get some improvement .  Regarding the 4k vs 1080..... this is one that I have not personally tested and just heard about in the past .   I will do some research on this and get back with you .  Perhaps it is outdated  advice ,, I am going to look into it .

Perhaps just turning off the video cache would be the better option to try , this is once again an effort to reduce the strain on the I pad .

I like Rich's suggestion of deleting and re-installing the go app as well, this along with a Res et and re link will help to narrow down the problem .

The 32 channel "hack "  or "update " I think is a good Idea to try as well, I think it works great   BUT according to your Frequency chart , you are not showing any interference .

also have you watched that video on antenna orientation ? if not please review it , It is a good reminder on how to get the most out of the RC and AC for the best signal possible , I will try to find the link .

If you need the 32 channel update file let me know , You load it via I tunes and is fairly simple if you are computer savy .

Good Luck

donnie

2017-3-12
Use props
MrSilicon
lvl.3
Australia

Thanks for the advice guys, I think I will give the 32 channel update a try. Is it the same file for all platforms?

I had an idea. I reset both of my RCs and swapped my MASTER to SLAVE and vice vera. If it is an RC problem that may fix it, It's the only thing I've never tried. Poor weather today again so no flight tests.

I'll re-install the GO App just to be safe, but I did try it on my iPhone 6 and it wasn't any different.

I always have my antenna as per the video, but if it is a faulty RC then swapping SLAVE to MASTER should work wonders.

It's just so odd that all these problems happened after updating the FW past 1.8. I kept the GO App up to date while I was on 1.8 and and you'd think if it was the increased demand on the iPad with App updates then these problems would have occurred while still on 1.8.

Did DJI increase the interference sensitivity in 1.9 and 1.10?  

2017-3-12
Use props
jjphoto
lvl.4
Flight distance : 640203 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

MrSilicon.. I feel your pain.  
I have basically given up, after updating past 1.8 I have had real bad transmission signal problems.  So much so that I feel my Inspire is unsafe.  My problems did seem to start while I was on 1.8 though so that is why I updated everything.  Stupidly I jumped to 1.10 so I can't get it back to 1.8.   I have had my dealer ship it back to DJI under warranty to see if they find anything.  I'll report back.
2017-3-13
Use props
MrSilicon
lvl.3
Australia

jjphoto Posted at 2017-3-13 03:59
MrSilicon.. I feel your pain.  
I have basically given up, after updating past 1.8 I have had real bad transmission signal problems.  So much so that I feel my Inspire is unsafe.  My problems did seem to start while I was on 1.8 though so that is why I updated everything.  Stupidly I jumped to 1.10 so I can't get it back to 1.8.   I have had my dealer ship it back to DJI under warranty to see if they find anything.  I'll report back.

Please do, I'd be very interested to hear what they say. I did talk to tech support and they also said to send it in but I just can't afford the down time, jobs are already booked in.

In 2 days I'll be testing an iPad mini 4 to see if that makes a difference, so I'll report back too. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled the GO app plus added the 32 channel upgrade and switched my master/slave RCs.

Fingers crossed it makes a difference.
2017-3-13
Use props
jjphoto
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

MrSillicon,  since I have had the Inspire pro I have used it with an iPad Air2 which does have the A8 processor on board so the only iPad upgrade would be the new Pro machine. I'm pretty sure the iPad mini 4 also runs the A8 processor.  It's very naughty of DJI to force the need for an iPad upgrade and very expensive.  My suspicious mind wonders if there is a tie-up with Apple & DJI now that you can buy DJI products through Apple...must sell more iPad Pro's !!!!!
2017-3-14
Use props
Donnie Stugots
Second Officer
United States

MrSilicon Posted at 2017-3-13 22:21
Please do, I'd be very interested to hear what they say. I did talk to tech support and they also said to send it in but I just can't afford the down time, jobs are already booked in.

In 2 days I'll be testing an iPad mini 4 to see if that makes a difference, so I'll report back too. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled the GO app plus added the 32 channel upgrade and switched my master/slave RCs.

Make sure you set it to "custom". and not "auto" for the Image transmission .  

Just a friendly reminder from you friendly neighborhood  "donnieman "

The "donnieman" ( Spiderman )  is in reference to the cartoon "Spiderman" ,  you have  this in Australia dont you ?   When  Spiderman would leave a note for someone, he would always sign it with  " Your friendly neighborhood Spiderman "   Just want you to know the reference instead of thinking that donnie has lost his marbles........well I have but that is beside the point ..... LOL
2017-3-14
Use props
MrSilicon
lvl.3
Australia

Donnie Stugots Posted at 2017-3-14 05:07
Make sure you set it to "custom". and not "auto" for the Image transmission .  

Just a friendly reminder from you friendly neighborhood  "donnieman "

You haven't convinced me about your marbles...

Spiderdon would also work.

2017-3-15
Use props
MrSilicon
lvl.3
Australia

jjphoto Posted at 2017-3-14 00:51
MrSillicon,  since I have had the Inspire pro I have used it with an iPad Air2 which does have the A8 processor on board so the only iPad upgrade would be the new Pro machine. I'm pretty sure the iPad mini 4 also runs the A8 processor.  It's very naughty of DJI to force the need for an iPad upgrade and very expensive.  My suspicious mind wonders if there is a tie-up with Apple & DJI now that you can buy DJI products through Apple...must sell more iPad Pro's !!!!!

Well look, I do understand that new software will become more processor intensive, and that's fine. What rubs me the wrong way is that DJI don't allow you to downgrade to a FW version that is compatible with the gear you had when you bought the Inspire.
2017-3-15
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

MrSilicon Posted at 2017-3-13 22:21

I ran the iPad mini 2 without any trouble with all of the latest FW and Go App. The iPad mini 4 with cellular/w GPS  works the best and no problems for me....  I sold my P3P and the guy bought my iPad mini 2 from me because he liked it so much. So now I am down to one 1 iPad mini 4 now. Sold my P4 this past weekend too,,

The 32 channel hack works for all platforms (if you decide to use it. Also, if you do not like it, the DJI Go App can be uninstalled which will remove the file and you can reinstall it fresh to start over.

Rich
2017-3-15
Use props
MrSilicon
lvl.3
Australia

Ok I just came back from a test flight.

The good news is that the 32 channel hack works brilliantly! It was a breeze to bypass the clogged channels and pick one that was nice and quiet. I think I went with #26 from memory.

Now for the bad news, the iPad mini 4 made absolutely no difference in eliminating the "Strong Interference" warning. Other pilots I've talked to have said they just ignore the warning and it's common with FW1.10.

The interference warning comes up when the RC and iPad are powered up and not the bird, so what is it that it's detecting? Not the actual connection to the Inspire obviously.

The iPad mini 4 did have a much better screen than the mini 3. It was a bright day and was considerably easier to see with less glare. I still might get the mini 4 for that reason.
2017-3-15
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

MrSilicon Posted at 2017-3-15 21:37
Ok I just came back from a test flight.

The good news is that the 32 channel hack works brilliantly! It was a breeze to bypass the clogged channels and pick one that was nice and quiet. I think I went with #26 from memory.

Sounds good, I really like my iPad mini 4 and I know Donnie likes the iPad pro.  Regarding the interference, try putting the iPad into airplane mode and see if that helps

Rich
2017-3-16
Use props
MrSilicon
lvl.3
Australia

RichJ53 Posted at 2017-3-16 09:35
Sounds good, I really like my iPad mini 4 and I know Donnie likes the iPad pro.  Regarding the interference, try putting the iPad into airplane mode and see if that helps

Rich

I've tried switching it to airplane mode, also removing keys and phone from my pocket but it doesn't help.
2017-3-16
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

MrSilicon Posted at 2017-3-16 17:12
I've tried switching it to airplane mode, also removing keys and phone from my pocket but it doesn't help.

Hi SI

I thought I would ask....  
Dr. Jon was standing close to his Mercedes Benz and getting interference from the car Wi-Fi system.

Keep us posted if you find something else
Rich
2017-3-16
Use props
Mike-the-cat
lvl.4
Flight distance : 22488593 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

MrSilicon Posted at 2017-3-11 19:36
Thank you for your comprehensive answer as usual Donnie!

The iPad Mini 3 does use the A7 chip along with 64-bit architecture and the M7 motion coprocessor. Can a DJI rep confirm if this is enough to run the GO app without issue?

You need at least an A8 processor equipped iOS device to run Go 4 / the latest Go app.
This is stated in many places.
This message is terse but accurate. As for interference, already LB2 tech is as good as it is.
Most urban areas or 'rural ' areas with boats / high power relay stations / private radios have an unfriendly RF environment.
There is already frequency hopping and such but in some areas, it really takes a more powerful radio (not legal) to overcome the interference.
2017-3-18
Use props
MrSilicon
lvl.3
Australia

Mike-the-cat Posted at 2017-3-18 05:09
You need at least an A8 processor equipped iOS device to run Go 4 / the latest Go app.
This is stated in many places.
This message is terse but accurate. As for interference, already LB2 tech is as good as it is.

I'm flying the Inspire Pro, so I don't use the GO 4.

I am getting these interference warnings in places I never did before upgrading from FW 1.8, that's why I thought they maybe upped the sensitivity.
2017-3-20
Use props
jjphoto
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

MrSilicon Posted at 2017-3-20 01:44

I am getting these interference warnings in places I never did before upgrading from FW 1.8, that's why I thought they maybe upped the sensitivity.

MrSillicon..same here.  Inspire 1 Pro using iPad Air2 DJI Go App NOT Go4 App.  Definitely points to upgraded firmware issues in my opinion.  Had a good 7months of trouble free flying before the firmware upgrades.  Will my iPhone 7 have the A8 processor ?  I can use the iPad Air 2 and the iPhone 7 running the DJI Go 4 App when using my Mavic and get none of the issues
2017-3-20
Use props
Mike-the-cat
lvl.4
  • >>>
Singapore

jjphoto Posted at 2017-3-20 05:12
MrSillicon..same here.  Inspire 1 Pro using iPad Air2 DJI Go App NOT Go4 App.  Definitely points to upgraded firmware issues in my opinion.  Had a good 7months of trouble free flying before the firmware upgrades.  Will my iPhone 7 have the A8 processor ?  I can use the iPad Air 2 and the iPhone 7 running the DJI Go 4 App when using my Mavic and get none of the issues

The iPhone 7 has an A9 processor which is comfortably above minimum spec to run Go / Go 4
2017-3-20
Use props
Mike-the-cat
lvl.4
  • >>>
Singapore

MrSilicon Posted at 2017-3-20 01:44

The interference warnings are for info only. Oftentimes, if the interference is intermittent, flight performance isn't affected. I think DJi is being cautious that's all.

You will lose range when this message appears frequently. That I can attest to...
2017-3-20
Use props
Mike-the-cat
lvl.4
  • >>>
Singapore

jjphoto Posted at 2017-3-20 05:12

One more thing....

Go 4 was created to accommodate some of the new smart features in the new gen aircraft (Mavic, P4P, Inspire 2). Much of the functionality is similar across the two apps.

Apparently, Go was already bloated in size for app to be downloadable over cellular networks and DJI decided to put the new birds on a different app.

You can exchange the database data between apps.
2017-3-20
Use props
MrSilicon
lvl.3
Australia

I saw this post on another forum:

"using latest firmware on the bird but 1.6 on the controller. had to downgrade because the latest RC firmware is buggy with some iOS devices. It causes really bad video transmission. A lot of people are having the same problem. Only solution is going back to 1.6"

Has anyone here tried this?
2017-3-21
Use props
fans8829ccaf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1200377 ft
  • >>>
United States

Donnie Stugots Posted at 2017-3-11 05:49

I'm flying my new I1P and having the same issues. I am flying with an iPad Air 2 so that is an 8X processor.

I took it back to the Authorized Dealer, who did the original set up and firmware updates, and we reverted the firmware back one issue and then reloaded the latest firmware direct from the DJI website. It helped some but I still get data transmission errors on occasion. I have not tried the Custom Channel 20 work around yet.

I have tried resetting everything, changing controllers, and changing cables with no help. The issue does possibly appear to be heat related as it tends to appear only after some flight time. I also noticed that while in Auto my channels do not seem to switch between channels. They seem to stay on whichever on it decides on during the boot up process.

This is a BIG issue. I bought the I1P for work and if I can't trust it or can't see what is happening on the working end it is useless to me.
2017-3-22
Use props
MrSilicon
lvl.3
Australia

fans8829ccaf Posted at 2017-3-22 08:14
I'm flying my new I1P and having the same issues. I am flying with an iPad Air 2 so that is an 8X processor.

I took it back to the Authorized Dealer, who did the original set up and firmware updates, and we reverted the firmware back one issue and then reloaded the latest firmware direct from the DJI website. It helped some but I still get data transmission errors on occasion. I have not tried the Custom Channel 20 work around yet.

I hear you man, there's nothing more embarrassing and unprofessional than having your gear act up when you're on the job and the client is looking over your shoulder. I've been in this situation a few times now and it really destroys your confidence in the product.

Definitely try out the 32 channel hack. I've only had a chance to try it twice but it did seem to fix my video signal issue. I've also bought some $15 "windsurfer" style range extenders. Haven't tried them yet, but from what I've read they work well, and for that price anything is worth a try.
2017-3-22
Use props
fans8829ccaf
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

MrSilicon Posted at 2017-3-22 18:30
I hear you man, there's nothing more embarrassing and unprofessional than having your gear act up when you're on the job and the client is looking over your shoulder. I've been in this situation a few times now and it really destroys your confidence in the product.

Definitely try out the 32 channel hack. I've only had a chance to try it twice but it did seem to fix my video signal issue. I've also bought some $15 "windsurfer" style range extenders. Haven't tried them yet, but from what I've read they work well, and for that price anything is worth a try.

I have the slip on range extenders left over from my P4 before I upgraded it to an installed system.

Food for thought coming from a long time commercial pilot; if a pilot puts his drone up using the work around, or the 32 channel hack for that matter, and loses signal which causes an incident or accident I have a strong feeling the FAA, and the other people's attorneys if there are any damages or injuries, would probably say the pilot was operating with a known deficiency and thus it was an illegal "Unsafe and Reckless" operation. That could also give your insurance company an out since they don't cover illegal operations. I doubt the AMA insurance would cover for a 101 operation for the same reasons. I also wonder if the FAA would consider the 32 channel hack an illegal modification since it was not approved by DJI, potentially voids the DJI warranty, and is designed to give the pilot access to frequency channels that are outside of those approved by the FCC for UAV operation.  Just some food for thought.
2017-3-23
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4358570 ft
  • >>>
United States

Using the Inspire 1 pro with the Nvidia shield (2.2 GH, 192 Kepler GPU) I to had the "interference " message.
Magically, it goes away as I fly the A/C. It seems to only happen upon startup.
2017-4-5
Use props
RJ934
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

I'm having the same issues with a new Inspire 1 Pro. I operate it with two different iPad Air 2s. I can't get more than 1200 feet and often less than 20 feet without having issues. I have tried all of the suggestions including using the parabolic reflectors. I hesitate to use the 32 channel hack because the FAA might decide that doing so in violation of the FCC regs and with knowledge that the aircraft was not working properly would be operating an unsafe aircraft in violation of Part 107 Regs. I have discussed this with DJI Support chat and he kept saying it was a processor issue and that he had no problems using a Mini 4. He was silent when I pointed out that the Air2 8X and the Mini 4 8 processors are basically the same according to Apple support. I have been told, and it is posted in this thread, that this issue started 2 FW updates ago. This makes me very disappointed in my purchase of the aircraft as it has limited my use of it in my business and reduced its value to me. To say I am upset would be an understatement.
2017-4-9
Use props
RGall
lvl.1
Flight distance : 545843 ft
United Kingdom

Im having exact same issues but when using litchi i have no issues so it must be dji app causing this and dji need to sort it, it is dangerous trying to fly when all you keep getting is the picture freez
Ing for 3 to 4 seconds all the time i think it stinks when we spend all this money and dji just push out updates that dont seem to be tested properly.
2017-4-9
Use props
fansa3cb8314
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1751102 ft
United Kingdom

Had the same since the December update. Tried everything, running an iPad mini 2. All the hacks, channel selection, even sent the aircraft back to Heliguy twice, had new X5 ribbon and PCB. Still the same. Sorry to say 1st post was correct, the only way I got a resolution from all the poor connection, no video, grey/green screening was to upgrade to a 9.7 iPad Pro. Now 100% perfect, no loss of signal, back to the good old days, where I can actually use the aircraft without the lags etc. I suppose this will change with the next firmware upgrade, but until then...
2017-4-13
Use props
Donnie *
Second Officer
United States

fansa3cb8314 Posted at 2017-4-13 23:07
Had the same since the December update. Tried everything, running an iPad mini 2. All the hacks, channel selection, even sent the aircraft back to Heliguy twice, had new X5 ribbon and PCB. Still the same. Sorry to say 1st post was correct, the only way I got a resolution from all the poor connection, no video, grey/green screening was to upgrade to a 9.7 iPad Pro. Now 100% perfect, no loss of signal, back to the good old days, where I can actually use the aircraft without the lags etc. I suppose this will change with the next firmware upgrade, but until then...

I say this all the time  when members are having issues .  I hate it because the members go app device  would work fine in the past but as the system has become more complex and the encryption more complicated the processors that would work in the past can't anymore. I have found that 9 times of of 10 it is the go app device  that is causing issues with the video .  I usually plead with then to beg borrow or steal ( kidding )  an I pad pro  OR I pad system with at least an A8 processor .  This usually solves the problem

Thanks for sharing your experience  .

2017-4-14
Use props
MrSilicon
lvl.3
Australia

Donnie * Posted at 2017-4-14 04:53
I say this all the time  when members are having issues .  I hate it because the members go app device  would work fine in the past but as the system has become more complex and the encryption more complicated the processors that would work in the past can't anymore. I have found that 9 times of of 10 it is the go app device  that is causing issues with the video .  I usually plead with then to beg borrow or steal ( kidding )  an I pad pro  OR I pad system with at least an A8 processor .  This usually solves the problem

Thanks for sharing your experience  .

I just came back from filming in some remote places and didn't have any issue with with the video feed when selecting a custom channel. Actually, no that's a lie, I did have the video signal completely drop out twice, but apart from that it was always crystal clear over the 2 weeks I was constantly flying. So all in all good? Good enough.

When flying near built up areas with more channel interference I do use the extra channels from the 32 channel hack to ensure a clear transmission. I still get the Strong interference warning every now and then but have started to ignore it. I've never not had control of the aircraft, plus I do have faith in RTH working if it was ever needed.

Whenever I switch to AUTO channel selection the transmission is rubbish no matter where I am.
While I was away I was still on my iPad mini 3, but now I have the mini 4.

2017-4-14
Use props
fansc4cde774
lvl.1
Flight distance : 100299 ft
Canada

Someone can tell my if the 32 channel hack still work with the lastest version of the dji go app and a P3 ADVANCED.
If it still work where i download the file and how i install it.
thank
2018-1-17
Use props
Donnie "Apple M
Second Officer
United States

fansc4cde774 Posted at 2018-1-17 08:50
Someone can tell my if the 32 channel hack still work with the lastest version of the dji go app and a P3 ADVANCED.
If it still work where i download the file and how i install it.
thank

Nope , not as far as mine is concerned, it will NO LONGER work .  If you have an older version of the Go app on iTunes it will work .
If you do have an older version of the go app go to You tube , there are many vidoes there.  

It will only work in congested areas , If you live and fly in wide open areas you will see NO image change.  Trust me < ihad it installed for a long time.  Try to fly custom on channle 20, that works very well.  Keep in mind the 32 is ONLY for the video spectrum . HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH the CONTROL OF THE AIRCRAFT .

donnie
2018-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules