impossible to calibrate vision positioning on Mac
930 4 2017-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kavok
lvl.1

France

message to recalibrate the vision positioning on the P4P (last firmware)
I tried with Assistant 2 v1.1, no way on iMac and MacBook pro ...

The first calibration doesn't start like i have seem on the videos ...

I tried also on the small pc i have and it doesn't see the Phantom4Pro ... Grr

Any idea, thanks ?

(by the way it flies well anyway ..)
2017-3-11
Use props
Syndicate_X
lvl.1
United States

When you start the calibration process be sure to read what its saying and click next because the first steps just show you how to properly turn drone in relation to the computer screen. Only after you click throught maybe 3 steps will you begin the actual process of calibrating.
2017-3-11
Use props
Just Drone It
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15518 ft
Australia

I have a message telling me to recalibrate the forward and downward sensors using Assistant 2. I eventually worked out how to do the calibration however it will not download the results - only gets to just over 70% and then it tells me to recalibrate.
2017-3-12
Use props
Just Drone It
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15518 ft
Australia

I have a message telling me to recalibrate the forward and downward sensors using Assistant 2. I eventually worked out how to do the calibration however it will not download the results - only gets to just over 70% and then it tells me to recalibrate.
2017-3-12
Use props
Syndicate_X
lvl.1
United States

Maybe your calibration results were poor. I'd try again and make sure to be as accurate and still as possible. I had to calibrate a few times before I felt it was as as accurate as I could get it. Follow all of the steps as closely as you can. I'd also recommend checking the sensors for smudges , fingerprints or dirt just for sake of eliminating possibilities.
2017-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules