Baltimore RECON - Reel #1
469 2 2017-3-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Poop Chute
lvl.2

United States

Autonomous Litchi missions require reconnaissance & careful planning.  I conduct manual flights to acquire building & obstacle heights, as well as to discover field of view & plan shot vectors.  These are shots in preparation for a mission currently in the works.  When I stop at an object it is to record the height of the obstacle.

2017-3-12
Use props
fansa54a9297
lvl.2
Flight distance : 73465 ft
  • >>>
United States

Shoot .. Poop Chute That looks really nice, Good idea to pre measure and Litchi is nice around all those buildings as far as possible loss of connection.
2017-3-12
Use props
Poop Chute
lvl.2

United States

fansa54a9297 Posted at 2017-3-12 09:43
Shoot .. Poop Chute That looks really nice, Good idea to pre measure and Litchi is nice around all those buildings as far as possible loss of connection.

Thanks.  I generally use the Go app for manual flight & use Litchi only for autonomous missions.  I like how the Go app syncs all your flight records to your DJI account.  I wish DJI would let the Assistant software sync ALL missions from the aircraft's on-board memory as Litchi missions don't get synced even though the flight data is in the bird.  I can't imagine how many millions of additional feet I would have logged if ALL my logs were shown!  
2017-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules