again disappointed by DJI Customer Service (mavic)
984 6 2017-3-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
quadflyer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 184649 ft
Germany

Hi,
unfortunately I also had to back send my Mavic, because of the camera blur. So I had written with the support on 22.02. and after few Mails i received my RMA number. That all works fine. The next day (23.02) I sent back my mavic and on 27.02. it has arrived in the Netherlands according to the tracking-number.

On demand I was recieved a E-mail, that confirmed my delivery on 02.03. It was pointed out too, that within the next 5 business days i can count with the replacement delivery. Today is the 13.03. and I have not received any email or a shipping confirmation for the replacement. Here is my Case Number (CAS-469591-F1S7P9).

Well, I thought, then I will contact the support again and ask for my request 434369. But this is not longer possible, however, because the case is marked as solved. So I opened a new case 457485 and asked for statement, which was 4 days ago. Since then I don`t have received a response from the support.

I find this approach of the support is not very kindly. Normally you get an answer within 24h, but I do not. My case is closed, although I have not yet received a replacement delivery and the problem is not clarified. Furthermore, in the first mail it was mentioned 2-8 days for a replacement- and in the last mail 5 days for a replacement delivery, but none of these statements are true for me. Therefore i want to ask, if it would be possible that the Forum-Support forwarded my request to the DJI Support. Thank you very much.

I had to wait a long Time to get my mavic and now i`m waiting again to get a Replacement. That's not what i have expected and doesn't was mentioned in the first Mails.

greetings
Jan

2017-3-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I can comprehend your feelings.
Probably there's backlog for the replacement.
I have brought this to the attention of our support team and we will prioritize the case for you.
2017-3-12
Use props
quadflyer
lvl.2
Germany

Thanks a lot DJI Mindy! My case is now a priority case.

greetings
Jan
2017-3-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

quadflyer Posted at 2017-3-13 00:11
Thanks a lot DJI Mindy! My case is now a priority case.

greetings

No problem.
If you have any further query, please feel free to let me know.
Please click the "reply" button so I can see you are responding to me.
2017-3-13
Use props
fansa3ae1757
New

United States

This is also my first time sending my drone in for repair.  Mailed it on 3/6 (Monday) and it arrived at the Carson California facility on 3/8 (Wednesday).

Today is 3/13 (following Monday) - on the status is says it has "not yet been received."  This is my Case Number: CAS-489975-W5Z6G8

Do any of you happen to know a link to the repair department?  I thought I would try writing in the forums since some of the moderators help to check status on these things.  Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

2017-3-13
Use props
quadflyer
lvl.2
Germany

Hi, I got my mavic back and now everything works fine, like it should be. On the First Flight i had a little YAW-drift, but the Compass showed green Values (but high Values). So i have calibrate the Compass and IMU again and now is there no drift at all. Thank you.. Here is my first video with the new Mavic. Now i delight to fly and to fly and to fly..

greetings
Jan
2017-3-23
Use props
GP_62
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5016 ft
Greece

Well I am in a similar situation with dji Germany where no one responds to my queries for repair progress. CAS-479848-L2F2C4. Hardly the quality of service you would expect from a company like dji. Regards/George
2017-3-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules