Many Errors & Gimbal Cannot Receive Mail Controller Data
1088 4 2017-3-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
delcodrones
lvl.3
Flight distance : 440367 ft

United States

Hello Inspire Owners I had the strangest problem occur with my inspire which I have brought to Maui for Filming.  Prior to 3/12 I have had no issues or errors with my inspire.

Upon takoff i noticed that after hitting record to film or taking stills on the controller nothing happened. I landed the inspire immediately. The app says no sd car but i did not notice the other errors at this point, I put another sd card in now the Inspire beginns beeping once every few seconds.

Here is what the app is telling me
* The app says week image transmission
* Overall ststus:  Main controller connection to center Board Failed,  * Gimbal cannot receive main controller data
* Gimbal Disconnected
* NO SD Card

The Aircraft, Controllers, Camera were fully updated and running fine
Running App 3.1.5
Aircraft: 1.10.01.40
Controller 1.7.60
Camera 1.10.01.40
Camera is X3
Inspire was in InsPak-X5 case during travel
Can anyone shed some light, Please help I am at a total loss. Thank You very much
2017-3-12
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

Did you put the SD card in while the I1 was powered up and have you tried switching everything off and back on again?

Mark G.
2017-3-12
Use props
delcodrones
lvl.3

United States

My best recollection is that i powered down the inspire 1 placed a new sd card in powered it back up and the beeping began with the above errors, repeated this process a few times with the same result
2017-3-13
Use props
delcodrones
lvl.3

United States

Talk about careless and stupid. What i did not realize was the the sd card was unseated and i just removed it put another one in with a previous firmware version this caused the issue as i shut down the inspire while this card was in i guess interrupting things too, I updated with the current firmware and all seems ok now.  Well live and learn I'll perform a IMU calibration and i'll always remember that i missed the most perfect conditions and sunset for filming on a remote beach in Maui as a result.
2017-3-13
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

delcodrones Posted at 2017-3-13 00:51
Talk about careless and stupid. What i did not realize was the the sd card was unseated and i just removed it put another one in with a previous firmware version this caused the issue as i shut down the inspire while this card was in i guess interrupting things too, I updated with the current firmware and all seems ok now.  Well live and learn I'll perform a IMU calibration and i'll always remember that i missed the most perfect conditions and sunset for filming on a remote beach in Maui as a result.

Good to hear you were able to get it sorted.
2017-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules