1624 13 2017-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
creep
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6072713 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Case progress CAS-488840-D1G7N3 not shown on DJI GO 4, I can see via browser only
2017-3-13
Use props
Sestaceans
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3963865 ft
  • >>>
United States

Was it taken on a Phantom 4 Pro ?
2017-3-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Your case was created on 5th March, may I know have you sent it in? if so, please PM me your tracking number and we'll help you update it.
When checking the status through DJI GO, did you get any error message? it would be best if you can upload a screenshot here, thanks.
2017-3-13
Use props
creep
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6072713 ft
  • >>>
Russia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-13 18:59
Your case was created on 5th March, may I know have you sent it in? if so, please PM me your tracking number and we'll help you update it.
When checking the status through DJI GO, did you get any error message? it would be best if you can upload a screenshot here, thanks.

Thanks for answer
I haven't sent the package because I have not seen approval. In your system bug, if you check by phone number the progress bar is displayed empty, and yesterday I checked with the case number and then everything is displayed correctly in the browser and in the program DJI GO
2017-3-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

creep Posted at 2017-3-13 19:45
Thanks for answer
I haven't sent the package because I have not seen approval. In your system bug, if you check by phone number the progress bar is displayed empty, and yesterday I checked with the case number and then everything is displayed correctly in the browser and in the program DJI GO

Please send it in as the instructions you got when you submitted the case online soon, just want to verify, what is the "approval" you are referring to?
When typing the phone number, and fill in the verification code, the page is blank, right? we just tested on our end, it works fine for both phone number and case number.
Please try to reboot your device or change another network connection, then check again.
2017-3-14
Use props
Oolyttle
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1217520 ft
  • >>>
United States

Im also having an issue with DJI Care Refresh, i resubmitted a claim on March 3rd recived a shipping label almost immediately, i rushed to the carrier and shipped my mavic within the hour.
Traching number shows the package as being recived by DJI last week on the morning of March 9th, ive checked my case status on the DJI web sit but it still say awaiting package, I've also called the care refresh costomer service number and they have no clue about my shipment.

Case# CAS-487264-B2W1K0
Tracking# 1ZE80E409093250846
2017-3-14
Use props
Oolyttle
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

This case# is also not listed on my DJI GOApp i have to check it by browsers
2017-3-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Oolyttle Posted at 2017-3-14 05:17
Im also having an issue with DJI Care Refresh, i resubmitted a claim on March 3rd recived a shipping label almost immediately, i rushed to the carrier and shipped my mavic within the hour.
Traching number shows the package as being recived by DJI last week on the morning of March 9th, ive checked my case status on the DJI web sit but it still say awaiting package, I've also called the care refresh costomer service number and they have no clue about my shipment.

It will takes about 3-5 business days to receive and update the case for you.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
I have added a note to your case and we will update the case as soon as possible.
2017-3-14
Use props
Oolyttle
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-14 18:27
It will takes about 3-5 business days to receive and update the case for you.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
I have added a note to your case and we will update the case as soon as possible.

Hello DJI Mindy.
I am anxiously awaiting the update on my case, we are on day 5 and I can't wait to hear from you guys by end of day. This is the fifth business day and I have waited patiently so I'm confident that you'll come through on your promise, i can't wait to begin the first step of this process confirmation that DJI has in fact received my Mavic
Sequence 01.Still009.jpg
2017-3-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Oolyttle Posted at 2017-3-16 05:18
Hello DJI Mindy.
I am anxiously awaiting the update on my case, we are on day 5 and I can't wait to hear from you guys by end of day. This is the fifth business day and I have waited patiently so I'm confident that you'll come through on your promise, i can't wait to begin the first step of this process confirmation that DJI has in fact received my Mavic

Your case has been updated, hope the whole process would be in smooth, and you can get it back to fly soon.
2017-3-16
Use props
Michael Kaine
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-16 19:51
Your case has been updated, hope the whole process would be in smooth, and you can get it back to fly soon.

Day 18!
Ive been lagging one damage assessment for 6 days

This is OoLyttle ive upfated my name to Michael Kaine

20170320_073517.png
2017-3-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Michael Kaine Posted at 2017-3-20 03:40
Day 18!
Ive been lagging one damage assessment for 6 days

We do understand how your feel, we are aware of your case and trying our best to get it sorted out as soon as possible, truly appreciate your patience and support.
2017-3-20
Use props
Michael Kaine
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-20 20:30
We do understand how your feel, we are aware of your case and trying our best to get it sorted out as soon as possible, truly appreciate your patience and support.

Do you really understand how I feel? I doubt it because I've lost my patience, and I'm sure you appreciate my support but I don't feel that I have yours. you can remedy this by replying with actual results and not sympathy I don't need it what I would like is the service I paid for
2017-3-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Michael Kaine Posted at 2017-3-21 06:43
Do you really understand how I feel? I doubt it because I've lost my patience, and I'm sure you appreciate my support but I don't feel that I have yours. you can remedy this by replying with actual results and not sympathy I don't need it what I would like is the service I paid for

You case in under progress, our support sent you the invoice, hope we could get it resolved soon so you can get it back to fly.
2017-3-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules