DJI Support - How Really Good Are You?
1108 6 2017-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Range30
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11281079 ft
United States

In a Short amount of time, how long did it take DJI Support to resolve your Mavic Pro issue? Did it take hours, days, weeks or even months to resolve your matter?

Tell us your story
2017-3-13
Use props
EchoTango
lvl.1
Flight distance : 100299 ft
United States

No resolution on my manufacturer defect yet.  I received my mavic with a crack on the back cover of my gimbal.  I have called and IM'd DJI and received no helpful information regarding the repair progress.  However, I did request DJI-Jamie to make an inquiry regarding my case this past Friday.  I have my fingers crossed anticipating that I will get a response today.  Below is the timeline of my experience.

CAS-457067-Z3J8G4

2/16/17 - Case accepted by DJI
2/21/17 - UPS delivered drone to Carson repair center
2/25/17 - DJI acknowledged receipt of the drone
2/27/17 - Received E-mail indicating mavic was being evaluated
2/28/17 - Received Email with invoice with no fees due.  Estimated time of repair was indicated as 3 to 5 business days
2017-3-13
Use props
EchoTango
lvl.1
United States

EchoTango Posted at 2017-3-13 10:27
No resolution on my manufacturer defect yet.  I received my mavic with a crack on the back cover of my gimbal.  I have called and IM'd DJI and received no helpful information regarding the repair progress.  However, I did request DJI-Jamie to make an inquiry regarding my case this past Friday.  I have my fingers crossed anticipating that I will get a response today.  Below is the timeline of my experience.

CAS-457067-Z3J8G4

Sorry I should have been more clear.  Back of the gimbal that covers the focus lever.
2017-3-13
Use props
KingGlenn
New
Canada

Yea I was wondering this too. For me "Customer Support" was okay I'm always left with questions. I don't have my drone yet, trying to figure out where it is since their last response to me was that the Mavic was out of stock but other customers who've placed orders after me are getting theirs with in the promised shipping date. I'm thinking if it's going to be like this in the future if issues come up with my Mavic.

2017-3-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

EchoTango Posted at 2017-3-13 10:27

CAS-457067-Z3J8G4

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
There might be backlog for repair.
I have brought this to our management and they will help to find out what's going on with your case.
2017-3-13
Use props
EchoTango
lvl.1
United States

Thanks Mindy.  I'll let Jamie know you are making an inquiry for me.
2017-3-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

EchoTango Posted at 2017-3-13 20:33
Thanks Mindy.  I'll let Jamie know you are making an inquiry for me.

No problem.
Please click "reply" button so I can see you are responding to me. Thank you.
2017-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules