DJI-Skycatch Webinars
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Skycatch
lvl.1

United States

Hi all! As many of you already know, DJI and Skycatch have a free monthly webinar series featuring commercial workflows with DJI drones taught by industry experts. Our next webinar "DJI Drone Workflows for BIM Coordination" featuring The Beck Group is coming up on March 16 at 10 AM PT. Get details and register (even if you can't make it, we'll send you the recording) at skycatch.com/webinar.

BIM-1-OG.png

Watch previous webinars below:
DJI Drone Workflows for Construction feat. construction and survey experts Stantec and Hensel Phelps

DJI Drone Workflows for Aggregates feat. drone service providers Dallas Van Zanten and John Bayliss

2017-3-13
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

Featured on front page for more visibility.
2017-3-13
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

DJI Joe Posted at 2017-3-13 16:38
Featured on front page for more visibility.

Of which ís quite easy for me to get there, simply by tapping one of the page markers of my friends list.

Good stuff Joe. ;-)

Webinars are a fun and easy way to learn much more, from the real pros...

RedHotPoker
2017-3-13
Use props
JonCahillPhoto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 15256 ft
United States

I'm in! I cannot tell you how much I love Webinars to further some education. Especially since lots of classes in my trade are not offered locally.
2017-3-13
Use props
Skycatch
lvl.1

United States

Thank you for the feedback RedHotPoker and JonCahillPhoto! If you have ideas on what you'd like to see covered in DJI-Skycatch webinars please send them to farah@skycatch.com!
2017-3-15
Use props
RCbag-YND
lvl.1

Japan

We made the RC lipo battery protection bag for DJI products.

We are located in shenzhen, china.

And hope we can be a part of DJI family. and Helps more and more DJI friends keeps safety when the battery is charging, stocking and transporting https://yinuodatiu.en.alibaba.com/?spm=a2700.7756200.1998619056.11.2TZbOF
2017-3-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules