Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery Charger NO Power Cord
1585 11 2015-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
InspiredOne
lvl.3

United States

BEWARE: When you order an extra battery charger it DOES NOT come with a power cord! How stupid is that?
2015-2-24
Use props
Propslinger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 19633 ft
  • >>>
United States

Actually, it says that on the webpage, oh, sorry you must have just been venting.
2015-2-24
Use props
InspiredOne
lvl.3

United States

You don't where I ordered it or what the web page said or didn't say, do you?
2015-2-24
Use props
Propslinger
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Then you should vent there....huh? Or at the very least, tell where you ordered from.
2015-2-24
Use props
joekeantang.gma
lvl.4

United States

yes it comes with no power cord, prop slinger is correct . you have to read carefully . Plus nothing you can do if you want an extra charger!  can't get mad it's part of how people do business.
2015-2-24
Use props
markwiss.hotmai
lvl.2
United States

It says so in the detail
2015-2-24
Use props
averbouwens
lvl.4
Flight distance : 83642 ft
United States

I ORDERED MY EXTRA CHARGER FROM COPTERSHOP.COM AND IT HAD THE CORD
2015-2-24
Use props
Propslinger
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

averbouwens Posted at 2015-2-25 08:07
I ORDERED MY EXTRA CHARGER FROM COPTERSHOP.COM AND IT HAD THE CORD

Nice! Thanks, but they are sold out.
2015-2-24
Use props
svencool
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6690 ft
United States

I've ordered 6 extra chargers from coptershop and dronenerds and they all came with power cords I did ask to make sure before placing my order

Mike
2015-2-24
Use props
InspiredOne
lvl.3

United States

joekeantang.gma Posted at 2015-2-25 07:16
yes it comes with no power cord, prop slinger is correct . you have to read carefully . Plus nothing ...

I've been the film and video business for 40 years. During that time I have bought countless battery chargers, and not once did the charger not come without a power cord. It's a stupid way of "doing business."

But that's just my opinion, to which I am entitled as is everyone else is to theirs.
2015-2-24
Use props
Propslinger
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

InspiredOne Posted at 2015-2-25 11:52
I've been the film and video business for 40 years. During that time I have bought countless batte ...

Sorry, didn't mean to piss you off. Maybe this will help.

MultiCopter Warehouse, 6.00 in stock.

http://www.multicopterwarehouse. ... apter-cable-part-19
2015-2-24
Use props
InspiredOne
lvl.3

United States

Propslinger Posted at 2015-2-25 12:31
Sorry, didn't mean to piss you off. Maybe this will help.

MultiCopter Warehouse, 6.00 in stock.

I'm sorry, too, Propslinger. I should not have posted until I had calmed down from my initial shock, frustration and anger.

As a matter of fact, it was MultiCopter Warehouse where I ordered it. Yes, it states such in the description page, but I didn't go to that page since I knew what I wanted. At the bottom of the Inspire 1 page, across the bottom, are photos of a number of accessory items. One was the charger. I simply clicked on the shopping cart to add it and checked out. End of story. When it arrived yesterday, without the power cord, I was torqued.

Now, in all fairness, I sent Josh, the Alpha dog at MCW, an email (not nasty, but firm) voicing my consternation and frustration. An hour or two later I got a phone call from Josh. We discussed the problem civilly and got the matter resolved.

So I give MutliCopter Warehouse and Josh two thumbs up for service and customer care. Wish more outfits were as concerned about their customers as MCW is.

Thanks, guys, for being patient with an old man, aka curmudgeon.
2015-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules