DJI Care Refresh refund?
8992 46 2017-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AndyAir
lvl.2
Flight distance : 44872 ft
United Kingdom

Hi Hope you can help.  I purchased DJI Care for my Mavic Air on December 24th. I have had problems with the drone 2nd flight with motor errors showing. I  spoke to my retailer and they looked at it and have replaced it. However the new drone arrived to day with a manifacture date of Jan 2018 and also the batteries ! This is not acceptable so they are replacing it again. Can someone cancel my DJI or help me update it as I am loosing time on it through no fault of my own.

If tomorrow replacement is not a lot newer then I will get a full refund as this is supposed to be brand new and they claim it came from DJI like that !! Not best impressed so someone please help it feels like a bad experience.
2020-1-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

AndyAir Posted at 1-6 14:33
Hi Hope you can help.  I purchased DJI Care for my Mavic Air on December 24th. I have had problems with the drone 2nd flight with motor errors showing. I  spoke to my retailer and they looked at it and have replaced it. However the new drone arrived to day with a manifacture date of Jan 2018 and also the batteries ! This is not acceptable so they are replacing it again. Can someone cancel my DJI or help me update it as I am loosing time on it through no fault of my own.

If tomorrow replacement is not a lot newer then I will get a full refund as this is supposed to be brand new and they claim it came from DJI like that !! Not best impressed so someone please help it feels like a bad experience.

Hi there, sorry for that case happened. Regarding the DJI Care Refresh issue, please send an email to djicare@dji.com, our support team will do the best to help you.
2020-1-7
Use props
djiuser_3wTPxs6f5ChP
lvl.1
United States

I just returned a defective mavic mini to a pro dealer B&H that had care refresh and care refresh+ bound to it. I’ve received my new mini from another pro dealer, and have emailed djicare@dji.com to transfer the protection plans to my new mini. I attached all documentation and an explanation as requested by DJI support. I have heard no reply, what is the turn around time for something like this? I’d like to be able to FINALLY fly my mini with PROTECTION. What a headache this has been, so much more to the story...I’ll save everyone the time and keep it to myself.
2020-1-17
Use props
djiuser_3wTPxs6f5ChP
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_3wTPxs6f5ChP Posted at 1-17 15:05
I just returned a defective mavic mini to a pro dealer B&H that had care refresh and care refresh+ bound to it. I’ve received my new mini from another pro dealer, and have emailed djicare@dji.com to transfer the protection plans to my new mini. I attached all documentation and an explanation as requested by DJI support. I have heard no reply, what is the turn around time for something like this? I’d like to be able to FINALLY fly my mini with PROTECTION. What a headache this has been, so much more to the story...I’ll save everyone the time and keep it to myself.

After no reply, which I do understand due to the timing of my email and forum post, I have changed my desired outcome of this situation for a few reasons. I would like to have a refund for the care fresh and refresh+ instead of a transfer. I refuse to accept the loss of even a few days protection that these plans provide on a new product that was returned as defective. I’m also stuck waiting to be able to use my new mavic mini and risk damage before adequate coverage. I have since purchased care refresh and refresh+ for my new mavic mini. So to be clear I have now purchased this coverage TWICE for the mavic mini. Using the documentation in my first email, can someone please assist with a refund rather than a transfer of service, since my first mini has been returned successfully? I appreciate your understanding in this matter.
2020-1-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_3wTPxs6f5ChP Posted at 1-18 06:15
After no reply, which I do understand due to the timing of my email and forum post, I have changed my desired outcome of this situation for a few reasons. I would like to have a refund for the care fresh and refresh+ instead of a transfer. I refuse to accept the loss of even a few days protection that these plans provide on a new product that was returned as defective. I’m also stuck waiting to be able to use my new mavic mini and risk damage before adequate coverage. I have since purchased care refresh and refresh+ for my new mavic mini. So to be clear I have now purchased this coverage TWICE for the mavic mini. Using the documentation in my first email, can someone please assist with a refund rather than a transfer of service, since my first mini has been returned successfully? I appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Hi there, I noticed that your ticket is now following by the designated team, they will keep following and reply in working hours, please kindly wait patiently.
2020-1-20
Use props
Ts.tsaad
lvl.1
Flight distance : 115413 ft
Australia

Hi I've just recently purchased dji care refresh for my new drone but when I activate it says its a normal mavic , I need a refund or fixed up to say its purchased for mavic 2 , how can I do this ?
2020-6-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Ts.tsaad Posted at 6-30 03:02
Hi I've just recently purchased dji care refresh for my new drone but when I activate it says its a normal mavic , I need a refund or fixed up to say its purchased for mavic 2 , how can I do this ?

Hi Ts.tsaad, sorry to read your experience, where did you order the DJI Care Refresh? if it is from DJI online store, it is recommended to email to djicare@dji.com with the SN, order number, our team will help figure it out.
2020-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules