yOU GUYS ARE AMAZING.. THANKS FOR THE INSULT
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf207518a
New
Flight distance : 59931 ft
Philippines

I SPENT SO MUCH MONEY BUYING YOUR PRODUCT, BUYING AN INSPIRE 1 V2, PHANTOM 4 AND PHANTOM 4 PRO, THE ANSWER I GET IS HI! THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY DAY. I WILL BE WRITING AN EMAIL TO THE MANAGEMENT AND SHOW THEM JERICO, HOW YOU CARE...
Untitled.jpg00.jpg000.jpg
Untitled.jpg00.jpg000.jpg0000.jpg0000000.jpg
2017-3-14
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

DJI publish a list of known devices that their software will work with. If you do not consult that list or ignore it, then you can hardly complain if your chosen device does not work. In looking at the screen you saved, Jericho did not 'insult' you in any way, he/she simply pointed out that the Tab 2 would not work with your P4P. Jericho gave you an answer, and perhaps chose not to engage in an argument with you. So?
2017-3-14
Use props
fansf207518a
New
Flight distance : 59931 ft
Philippines

Geebax Posted at 2017-3-14 01:44
DJI publish a list of known devices that their software will work with. If you do not consult that list or ignore it, then you can hardly complain if your chosen device does not work. In looking at the screen you saved, Jericho did not 'insult' you in any way, he/she simply pointed out that the Tab 2 would not work with your P4P. Jericho gave you an answer, and perhaps chose not to engage in an argument with you. So?

Read the screen shot again. I was asking why it does not work, and waiting for a reply. At least he should say something instead of getting a HI!

Anyway, I saw on the google a option and it work, now my S2 8.0 is compatible!!!!! SO THE DEVICE IS COMPATIBLE!!!!

Seems there are several people that have and want to use the S2 but struggle with connection problems, to include myself.
The following is a sequence of what I have done & once connected it has performed flawlessly using the DJI Go 3 or 4 apps & Litchi.

This does not require a rooted phone, but should work with either.
Developer Options should be enabled.

Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8" (SM-T713) Android Marshmallow, (6.01)
Security patch level = December 1, 2016

xxx) = reference pictures

001 & 002)S2 device info

In Developer options:
003)USB debugging OFF

Scroll down to: USB configuration
004)Touch to select:
005)Select Charging

Go to Applications
Select Default applications
006)Touch Default app selection & select your choice:
Set default apps automatically
or Ask before setting default apps
EXPLAINATION - ref: 009)
If you always want or only have DJI Go 4 use the automatic choice.Using this or the always selection, it will boot directly into the selected app using the following method.
If you have Litchi & Go 4 use the Ask before setting default.

Lock screen & security, NOTE: Doing the following your S2 will have NO security & can be accessed by anyone!
007)Touch Screen lock type
008)Touch None

Now turn off or Power off the S2.
Connect with USB cable to RC
DO Not power S2 yet!
Turn on RC & it will be charging your S2, (large battery icon).
The S2 will then indicate it is charging and then display a battery icon with a percentage value.
Turn on the P4 & it and the RC will indicate connected.
Turn on the S2 with the power button & hold till the battery icon goes away or dims, then release.

When the S2 finishes booting up it will display:
009)Choose an app for the USB device if you have selected, (006)) Ask before setting default apps
or it will boot directly in the default app once initially selected.

010)Shows Go 4 connected & ready.
011)Initial screen of Go 4.
012)Go 4 flying screen.
013)Play store info for Android version of Go 4.0.4

I welcome questions, comments and/or suggestions.
Let us know if it worked for you. THANKS

Now how come he doesnt know that? Working for DJI and all.. Anyway, I dont want to waste my time with this customer service people who clearly doesnt know anything.
2017-3-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

It seemed to be a system error, but this was no reason to make you wait and receive an answer with "Hi" only. We deeply apologize. Please help confirm your e-mail address used to start a livechat service, we will forward this concern to our support team, and keep improving to make your experience with us better.
For the issue that DJI GO 4 is not working properly with P4P, it may be caused by incompatibility issue since it's not in the list or some settings on the device, we should have done the troubleshooting step by step.
While we're nice to know you got it sorted out, truly appreciate for your update and information, which is very helpful.
Thank you again for your supporting!
2017-3-14
Use props
Aussie4220
lvl.4
Flight distance : 311732 ft
United States

seems like good customer service to me????
2017-3-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules