Seeking co-pilot in LA
1227 8 2015-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jason
lvl.1

United States

I have a few small music videos coming up, but already seeing a lot of interest in other projects and will want to have someone to fly with when the time comes.  I'm a director/producer -you can see my work here:  www.shrine.la   I would prefer to op the gimbal/camera, but I suppose if flying my inspire, the smartest thing to do is for me to pilot the inspire and have someone else on the gimbal so that I can only blame myself if there's a crash.  That being said, if there are any excellent pilots, I'd love to meet you.  Pay is negotiable based on the job and I'm also down to trade work for one another.

2015-2-24
Use props
jason
lvl.1

United States

On this same topic... my production insurance policy does not cover anything to do with the drone.  I'm not worried about replacement coverage for the drone as the deductibles are usually too high anyway, but I would love to know what brokers people are finding success with for liability, etc.  

thanks!!
2015-2-24
Use props
nolan222
lvl.2

United States

Im in LA ( Encino) but not "excellent" yet piloting. Nice site btw!
I fly at the airfield in van nuys often, you should swing by and we can exchange tips/tricks.
2015-2-24
Use props
bubo_bubo
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Nice website.

I do like American Horror Story as well ha! Just finished it all.
2015-2-24
Use props
dbeck
lvl.4

United States

Saturday Noon. Apollo XI. SF Valley. Be there. I'm a Director as well. We can exchange horror stories!
2015-2-24
Use props
dennis
lvl.3
United States

I have a project coming up in April that you might be interested in.  I have a 2 remote system let's talk off line I can give you details dennis@aerialpeek.com.
2015-2-24
Use props
raul88ramos.gma
lvl.2

United States

I'm in OC its a short trip to LA. I am very interested in the opportunity to work with you Jason. You can contact me at 714-862-6216
2015-2-24
Use props
Chris Con
lvl.4
Flight distance : 501175 ft
United States

^change your avatar raul.. trust me.
2015-2-25
Use props
benjaminsink
lvl.2

United States