5768 55 2017-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wheezy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 86755 ft
United States

Hey guys and gals...

In my DJI App - when I click "Flight Record" it shows my name, Wheezy. Total flight time, distance and flights all seem correct.

I swipe Left and "Juan" shows up, that's my P4 that I sold. Data there seems correct.

Now here is my problem.

I swipe Left again and "Pablo" shows up, that's my Mavic Pro that I currently use. The PROBLEM is that I can swipe left yet one more time and see "Pablo" listed again! So he's there twice and the flights and data are split between the two. With no real rhye or reason as to which one is which. The flight data appears to bounce back and forth between them.

SO... @DJIKEN or any of the other super fantastic @DJI peoples, can you help me out here? What can I do to merge those two or at least prevent future flights from bouncing between the two.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP AND YOUR TIME!

Best Regards,
Wheezy
2017-3-15
Use props
bunny too
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13442 ft
United States

Try syncing your records online (over wifi) with the DJI servers.
2017-3-15
Use props
DroneFlying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

I think this is the answer you'll get since it sounds like the same issue you described.
2017-3-15
Use props
wheezy
lvl.2
United States

^^ Same / similar problem, no answer. Don't really want to delete anything and rely on a cloud sync.

Waiting to hear from Ken, he'll know what's up.
2017-3-15
Use props
wheezy
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-3-15 07:55
You cannot delete anything from the server so feel free to delete your flight records from the app and re-sync to see if it merges them.
And I will only see a post from you if you replay to one of my posts.

Hey Ken,

I went into the Go app, swiped to the first "Pablo" clicked the cloud icon and selected clear local flight records. The swiped to second "Pablo" and did the same.

Quit the app, just because. Restarted app, clicked the cloud icon and selected Start Syncronization.

Unfortunately it loaded both Pablo's again.

The frustration is that it appears to bounce between them. My last flight is one one, the flight before that is on the other. Point being, no rhyme or reason that I can see as to what the deciding factor is. Seems a few other folks have had this issue in that other thread. Not the end of the world by any means, but would be cool to not have to do math!

Only thing I can think of is the DJI care purchase that I did AFTER my initial purchase of the drone.
2017-3-15
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

wheezy Posted at 2017-3-15 08:08
Hey Ken,

I went into the Go app, swiped to the first "Pablo" clicked the cloud icon and selected clear local flight records. The swiped to second "Pablo" and did the same.

Ok, so you've had a replacement aircraft. Then it may create another log. But it's strange that it didn't create another Pablo and always logged flights in the new one. If it keeps bouncing back and forth I'm not sure why. Give it a week or two and see what happens when servers are updated to see if it gets merged.
2017-3-15
Use props
wheezy
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-3-15 08:10
Ok, so you've had a replacement aircraft. Then it may create another log. But it's strange that it didn't create another Pablo and always logged flights in the new one. If it keeps bouncing back and forth I'm not sure why. Give it a week or two and see what happens when servers are updated to see if it gets merged.

NO! Not a replacement craft. If that were the case I would expect there to be a new log.

This is original craft, I just purchased the plan AFTER initial purchase. I hope I'm making sense. Haven't had my coffee yet.
2017-3-15
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

wheezy Posted at 2017-3-15 08:13
NO! Not a replacement craft. If that were the case I would expect there to be a new log.

This is original craft, I just purchased the plan AFTER initial purchase. I hope I'm making sense. Haven't had my coffee yet.

Ok, I understand.
See if it still does it in a week or two.
2017-3-15
Use props
CAAirborne
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1174232 ft
United States

I have a similar issue with DJI GO 4 on my Galaxy S7 Edge:  one profile associated with my email address (104 flights), one associated with California Airborne (103 flights), and the last that has only a single record, which is called DJI Aircraft.  I only have Mavic Pro; never replaced.  I'll try the trick of clearing the local records then re-syncing, but I think I've tried this before.

I've had these multiple accounts for a few months now.

UPDATE:  I cleared the local cached records, exited DJI GO 4, started it back up, re-sync'd... and all three profiles are back.  So, no joy.
2017-3-15
Use props
zaphforty7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 915928 ft
United States

I have at the same issue after using the same aircraft/RC on two different iOS devices: an iPad mini 2 and an iPhone 7S+. Wish I could merge them....any ideas Ken?
2017-3-15
Use props
MichiBoa
lvl.2
Flight distance : 109377 ft
Switzerland

Same issue here! I have my first and brand new Mavic since 4 days. The first time I used my iPhone 7 plus and now my iPad 4 mini. I have also 3 capters in the "Flight Record". The first capter is a summary from the the two others. I can't see any logic in these two capters. In the first are to find my flights from March 11, 12, 14, 15 and in the other the flights from March 13. I think there is something wrong with the DJI servers. Hope you can solve that as soon as possible!
2017-3-15
Use props
wheezy
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-3-15 09:42
Ok, I understand.
See if it still does it in a week or two.

OK, I'll check back in next month. Plan to do a fair amount of flying between now and then so hopefully everything gets logged to just ONE of the logs.
2017-3-15
Use props
mstevens
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19078 ft
United States

Yep, I've used an iPhone 6s Plus and an iPhone 5S and have separate records for each device. It would be nice to be able to merge them.
2017-3-15
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

wheezy Posted at 2017-3-15 14:12
OK, I'll check back in next month. Plan to do a fair amount of flying between now and then so hopefully everything gets logged to just ONE of the logs.

Sounds good.
2017-3-15
Use props
Yraegel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1411811 ft
United States

Checking in to this thread. Here is what I have experienced and done. I'll set a reminder to check in again in a month, not overly concerned.

2017-3-17
Use props
Yraegel
Second Officer
United States

Checking in to this thread. Here is what I have experienced and done. I'll set a reminder to check in again in a month, not overly concerned.

-Bought Mavic, fell in love, created some flight records. Two pages, one for my account in general, one for the drone
-Crashed, my fault, glad I got DJI Care.
-New drone arrived. I flew one short indoor flight then a couple of short outdoor flights in another location. Now I have three pages. Makes sense, one for account in general, one for drone #1, one for drone #2
-Fly a few more flights at my home. New log page created, now I have 4. General, drone #1, drone #2 eight minutes of flight, and drone #2 plus one hour of flight time
-Fly today. Two long distance flights. One shows up on one drone #2 page, the other shows on the other drone#2 page.

I deleted the app from my phone (iPhone 7, current iOS and DJI GO 4) and reinstalled. It still shows 4 pages with  2 for drone #2.

One note: my second series of fliights which created the duplicate #2 page was initiated with a battery that had not been upgraded to latest FW. Not sure if relevant.
(Cannot remove duplicate post)
2017-3-17
Use props
finch6
New
Flight distance : 130722 ft
South Africa

Hi Guys,

Also have the same problem. Posted about it in the DJI Go App / Flight Data : Drone exists twice forum.
Posting here too cos it cant harm trying to find a solution..

Will also check back in a week or so, hopefully they merged by then. @DJI-Ken thanks for the advice.
2017-3-20
Use props
megove
Second Officer
Flight distance : 731640 ft
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-3-15 07:55
You cannot delete anything from the server so feel free to delete your flight records from the app and re-sync to see if it merges them.
And I will only see a post from you if you replay to one of my posts.

It seems one can delete flight records from the server. I removed the ones under the extra Mavic in DJI GO 4 individually (Slide left, delete). After resyncing there there isn't an extra Mavic however all the flights are completely gone, not merged in with the other Mavic entry.
2017-3-27
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

megove Posted at 2017-3-27 07:22
It seems one can delete flight records from the server. I removed the ones under the extra Mavic in DJI GO 4 individually (Slide left, delete). After resyncing there there isn't an extra Mavic however all the flights are completely gone, not merged in with the other Mavic entry.

I'll send a message to see what's happening.
2017-3-27
Use props
Yraegel
Second Officer
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-3-27 08:32

Not sure where is best to post about this, there are multiple threads and this is the latest. Regardless, today I flew 3 flights and they  appeared on the second page for this drone. Only 4 other flights from this drone show up on page 2, the last being March 17th. I changed the battery and flew again and the subsequent flight shows on page one of this drone. I haven't tracked it but I have one battery that somehow missed the last upgrade when I initially upgraded everything. I upgraded that last battery a few days later when I noticed it had not been upgraded. No idea if it's possibly related but throwing it out there just in case. I've marked all batteries and will pay attention next time I rotate through them.
2017-3-30
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Yraegel Posted at 2017-3-30 17:33
Not sure where is best to post about this, there are multiple threads and this is the latest. Regardless, today I flew 3 flights and they  appeared on the second page for this drone. Only 4 other flights from this drone show up on page 2, the last being March 17th. I changed the battery and flew again and the subsequent flight shows on page one of this drone. I haven't tracked it but I have one battery that somehow missed the last upgrade when I initially upgraded everything. I upgraded that last battery a few days later when I noticed it had not been upgraded. No idea if it's possibly related but throwing it out there just in case. I've marked all batteries and will pay attention next time I rotate through them.

I don't think that would be the cause.
2017-3-31
Use props
SpicyLobster
lvl.3
Flight distance : 282979 ft
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-3-27 08:32

Unfortunately I did the same as he did. (Individually deleting flights from under the pilot page)  Now I can’t get them back by synching the app even after deleting the app reinstalling and logging out. Can you please help?!! I wouldnt have done this but you said I couldnt delete off the server. I hope it is fixable.

2017-3-31
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

SpicyLobster Posted at 2017-3-31 09:40
Unfortunately I did the same as he did. (Individually deleting flights from under the pilot page)  Now I can’t get them back by synching the app even after deleting the app reinstalling and logging out. Can you please help?!! I wouldnt have done this but you said I couldnt delete off the server. I hope it is fixable.

I was informed from R&D that when you delete a flight then sync it will also delete it from the server.
I am sorry as I was not aware of that.
If you use more than one device and it has all your records then sync that one and it should populate the flights you've deleted.
2017-3-31
Use props
SpicyLobster
lvl.3
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-3-31 10:12
I was informed from R&D that when you delete a flight then sync it will also delete it from the server.
I am sorry as I was not aware of that.
If you use more than one device and it has all your records then sync that one and it should populate the flights you've deleted.

Ken that's horrible!! is there anything they can do to restore them? I am basically ocd about records and this will drive me absolutely nuts every time I use the app. It was alrady bad enough with multiple entries for the same drone, lol
2017-3-31
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

SpicyLobster Posted at 2017-3-31 10:27
Ken that's horrible!! is there anything they can do to restore them? I am basically ocd about records and this will drive me absolutely nuts every time I use the app. It was alrady bad enough with multiple entries for the same drone, lol

No I'm sorry there is not, if you have a P4 you can connect to the Assistant2 every so often and dump the DAT files onto your computer but you can't decode that.
2017-3-31
Use props
SpicyLobster
lvl.3
United States

you might want to go up and delete your advice then so other people don't screw themselves like I did. I wonder if when i next sync my healthy drones account if it will end up deleting those as well man this totally ruined my day
2017-3-31
Use props
thehippoz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

SpicyLobster Posted at 2017-3-31 11:05
you might want to go up and delete your advice then so other people don't screw themselves like I did. I wonder if when i next sync my healthy drones account if it will end up deleting those as well  man this totally ruined my day

healthy drones, it'll keep all flights but it auto deletes them think free version, every flight > 6 months.
2017-3-31
Use props
dirkjan82
lvl.3
Flight distance : 112169 ft
Netherlands

I too noticed that my Mavic seems to need 2 pages to keep it's logs. 1 page seems to be for 2 batteries, the second page for the 3rd battery. I updated the Mavic and it's controller when I got it, with only 1 battery inside it. Just checked with every battery, and DJI GO 4 does a firmware check every time I start up the drone, but it says everything is up to date, no matter which battery I use. Is there a different way to update batteries? Or is this a bug?
edit/update: I put stickers with a number on my batteries, so I can keep them apart, and I use them in sequence. The drone was updated using battery #1. It seems that logs with batteries #1 and #2 are on page 1, battery #3 logs are on a separate page. Not 100% sure it's battery #3 logs, or if it's random.
2017-3-31
Use props
Mafia16
First Officer
Flight distance : 26490948 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

Hi Wheezy
I have the same problem with multiple drones with my old P4, and with my mavic exact as you mencion i report these multiple times i hope they fix these soon.
2017-3-31
Use props
Mafia16
First Officer
Flight distance : 26490948 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

dirkjan82 Posted at 2017-3-31 11:47
I too noticed that my Mavic seems to need 2 pages to keep it's logs. 1 page seems to be for 2 batteries, the second page for the 3rd battery. I updated the Mavic and it's controller when I got it, with only 1 battery inside it. Just checked with every battery, and DJI GO 4 does a firmware check every time I start up the drone, but it says everything is up to date, no matter which battery I use. Is there a different way to update batteries? Or is this a bug?
edit/update: I put stickers with a number on my batteries, so I can keep them apart, and I use them in sequence. The drone was updated using battery #1. It seems that logs with batteries #1 and #2 are on page 1, battery #3 logs are on a separate page. Not 100% sure it's battery #3 logs, or if it's random.

With Battery #2 in my case sometimes it save the flightlogs separate from the normal one with the mavic maybe the battery update have a bug.
2017-3-31
Use props
megove
Second Officer
Flight distance : 731640 ft
United States

dirkjan82 Posted at 2017-3-31 11:47

I did 10 flights between yesterday and today. Multiple flights on each of 3 batteries. Only 2 ended up in the odd list. 1 yesterday and 1 today.
2017-4-2
Use props
SkunkWerxs
lvl.4
Flight distance : 231217 ft
United States

Come On guy's , I use two 2 different devices to fly my Mavic
1-- Shield K1 tablet
2-- iphone 6 plus
I have two different flight records also and when I sync the flights on one device the other records it also
is it really a big problem , I think not ---- DJI has more important things to work on with the Go4 app
This tread has ran its course DJI is aware now --- Stop whining about it now -- it does not affect the
Operation of the Mavic --- This Tread has become Click Bait Now
2017-4-2
Use props
dirkjan82
lvl.3
Flight distance : 112169 ft
Netherlands

SkunkWerxs Posted at 2017-4-2 06:01
Come On guy's , I use two 2 different devices to fly my Mavic
1-- Shield K1 tablet
2-- iphone 6 plus

It's not a big problem at all, but it would be nice to have it fixed if DJI has a chance to do so. And since I only use my drone privately the logs are nothing more than fun reference files. If I ever will use it to make money there may be authorities who want to see the logs which I could still provide. So not a big deal there either.
Just nice to have a fix, but indeed not a priority at all.
2017-4-2
Use props
wheezy
lvl.2
United States

Squeaky wheel gets the grease dude. I just did the clear local records and resync and it still isn't fixed. Last time I checked, Frank Wang is worth like $4 BILLION. Somebody get that guy on the phone, dude can spare a few bucks to get stuff working correctly.     Totally kidding, but obviously it would be nice to see a fix sometime soon as it's clearly not an isolated incident.
2017-4-3
Use props
Yraegel
Second Officer
United States

So today after two weeks recording to page 3, DJI Go 4 randomly decided to add another flight record to page 4. Really is kind of annoying. I have 63 flights with this drone, 55 on page 3 and 8 on page 4.
2017-4-11
Use props
wheezy
lvl.2
United States

Hey Ken, hope all is well man. Just an FYI that the problem persists.
2017-4-27
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

wheezy Posted at 2017-4-27 10:43
Hey Ken, hope all is well man. Just an FYI that the problem persists.

I am sorry about that, I've reported it again.What is your DJI account email?
2017-4-28
Use props
wheezy
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-4-28 07:57
I am sorry about that, I've reported it again.What is your DJI account email?

PM Sent could one of two
2017-5-1
Use props
Yraegel
Second Officer
United States

Still experiencing this issue as well. Any news from DJI?
2017-5-1
Use props
fans3d27d488
New

Russia

I have the same problem, bifurcation of accounts Mavik, used for flights iPad mini iPhone 7
2017-5-2
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules