DJI Care & Refresh Full replacement on any Crash?? Question
2145 7 2017-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Serc.
lvl.2
Netherlands

Hey Guys, i recently called the DJI Support in germany, asking about the DJI C&R and they told me i can get a full replacement twice within the first year or two.
For 99€/129€.

They told me its like an Insurance for my drone, No Matter how i Crash it i get it replaced.

Is that correct?

And can i get dji c&r if i buy my drone from another retailer, for example Amazon or a local Shop?
2017-3-15
Use props
bunny too
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13442 ft
United States

The drone you get back is a re manufactured, not a new drone.  Read the policy carefully, it is a good policy but not magic. Regards,
-d.
2017-3-15
Use props
DroneFlying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

I second Bunny's advice: read the conditions carefully. I would add, though, that any replacement you receive might be brand new, but that's at DJI's discretion.

If I were to emphasize one part of the conditions that seems most important, it's that you can only get a Care Refresh if you're able to return the Mavic to DJI, including the camera / gimbal. I've repeatedly seen comments on here from people who lost and never recovered the aircraft (usually after flying over water) and then are surprised and upset to find that they can't get a replacement through Care Refresh.
2017-3-15
Use props
Jake Phantom 3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2639747 ft
United States

To answer your last question. Yes you can get Care Refresh if you buy the Mavic from a vender on eBay or Amazon. Just purchase it when you register the Mavic with DJI. I believe you have 48 hours to get Care Refresh once the Mavic is registered.
2017-3-15
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Refresh is a 12 month program. If the aircraft is lost then you cannot use Refresh.
And yes, you can purchase Refresh if purchased from any authorized dealer.
2017-3-15
Use props
Serc.
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-3-15 09:52
The Refresh is a 12 month program. If the aircraft is lost then you cannot use Refresh.
And yes, you can purchase Refresh if purchased from any authorized dealer.

Is there a list for authorized Dealers?

And do i get normal warranty if i buy it from China if i live in Germany?
2017-3-15
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Serc. Posted at 2017-3-15 10:50

If you buy direct from dji yes you have full warranty.
2017-3-15
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Serc. Posted at 2017-3-15 10:50

Here is the link to find dealers.
If you are in China and purchase, you will have to pay shipping both ways to China from your home in Germany for any warranty or Care Refresh repair.
Best to order online and shipped to your home in Germany and then you'd send it to the Germany DJI repair facility for repairs or Refresh.
2017-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules