2949 5 2017-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Runi
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1548743 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

If you are like me where going nuts by the charger constantly beeping when the batteries are charged. Very annoying if you charge during the night. There is hope after all, I found out that under the charger there is a small rubber latch, under it you find the mute/sound button.

happy charging..
2017-3-15
Use props
MadFrenchie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 914711 ft
United States

Ha, this was one of the FIRST things I did when I got my I2,    I have multiple charging hubs and would load them all with batteries,  the sound of all 3 hubs beeping randomally was quite annoying!!!
2017-3-15
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

You really do want to make it a practice to not leave batteries on the charging hubs long after they've been fully charged. While the beeping may be annoying, it can be a very helpful safety mechanism.
2017-3-15
Use props
Mike-the-cat
lvl.4
Flight distance : 22488593 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

Better than burning down your house in case there is a malfunction with over-charge no?
2017-3-15
Use props
Runi
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1548743 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

No no.. make no mistake, I have it turned on for most cases, that way I know instantly when I can swap them out. But when you are on a trip and your back late at the hotel and want a good night sleep without it beeping every 5 minutes its nice to know you can turn it off and just let it sit until you wake up I noticed the power adapter cools down as soon as it is finished charging, so my fear of fire is not that high.
2017-3-17
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Runi Posted at 2017-3-17 05:27
No no.. make no mistake, I have it turned on for most cases, that way I know instantly when I can swap them out. But when you are on a trip and your back late at the hotel and want a good night sleep without it beeping every 5 minutes its nice to know you can turn it off and just let it sit until you wake up  I noticed the power adapter cools down as soon as it is finished charging, so my fear of fire is not that high.

Good to hear, though it's always good to lean on the side of caution.
2017-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules