Mavic Pro Fly More Combo For Sale: Only Used Once!
580 0 2017-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ddjets10
lvl.1
United States

Hello everyone!

This is my first post on this forum. I was just wondering if anyone is interested in purchasing a Mavic Pro along with the Fly More Combo. I recently ordered this drone from the DJI Website in February and I received it just a week ago (I have proof if you want confirmation.) It is in perfect condition as I only used it for one 15 minute flight and it is so new that I haven't taken the plastic off of most of the items yet. I have attached a picture of the drone, packaging, and even the brown box that it arrived in last week.

I purchased the Mavic Pro Fly More Combo for $1300 so I would like to get as much as I can back for this sale. I will gladly pay for shipping or if you are in the New Jersey/NYC area I can even bring it to you if you want!

Feel free to reply to this thread with questions and offers, or you can contact me by email at ddeprospero@umass.edu.

P.S. If you want to see the one flight I had with the drone you can check out the video I made here:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRll2tGjlXp/?taken-by=dan_deprospero

Truly amazing drone! And here is a photo of mine (sorry the file was too big to be attached): Dan's Mavic Pro Fly More Combo

Regards,
Dan

2017-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules