Did a previous FW update permanently damage P3 video transmission?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AvrilStudios
lvl.2

United States

I have been thru these forums for over year trying to find a solution for my P3P problematic video transmission. To date, I can be flying in the middle of nowhere with clear skies, full bars on DJI GO app for the RC, standing next to the drone and after a few minutes the video transmission will start to stutter and pixel glitch. Firmware is up to date, I have reset the RC connection, I have used a Galaxy S7 and a Galaxy Tab 4, and even used the Litchi app. Problem still occurs.
I need to point out that I do not get "Weak Transmission Signal" errors.

I recently "heard" from a fellow flyer that he heard from another P3 owner that a previous firmware update a while back permanently damaged the radios, leading to this issue.

Does anyone have any information in this since I can not seem to find it?

2017-3-15
Use props
n1k0
New
Flight distance : 25420 ft

Italy

I have exactly the same issue with my Samsung S6 Edge Plus.
But there is a lot a frequency noise in the bands domain available.
I will take a picture as soon as i will switch ON next time.

Something that can be avoided with any tune/calibration?
2017-3-16
Use props
iMeMoz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 298720 ft
Finland

Well you can downgrade back to older firmware by adding P3X_FW_DEBUG file on sd card with older firmware. Look at this page: http://www.phantompilots.com/thr ... -9-to-1-7-6.105384/ i dont take any responsibility, it might brick your drone. I have done this and i succeed.
2017-3-16
Use props
#shotxclvck
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3423297 ft
United States

maybe its due to the tablet or phone you are using to connect!
2017-3-16
Use props
sarman1199
lvl.1
United States

yeah... they took about 1/2 the available channels away due to FCC  so now you have to fight with any WIFI signals in the area
2017-3-16
Use props
n1k0
New
Flight distance : 25420 ft

Italy

We have to try with another device...unfortunately I don't have any Apple device to try with.
2017-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules