Mavic fly away
1123 3 2017-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7d6a264a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 61181 ft
United Kingdom

Had a fly away with my mavic it was about my 10th flight since I got it no issues before lost gps and went into Atti mode had no control over the sticks and has flew off on me before the flight I've done all pre checks and calabrated the compass before flight as it was a new area I was flying in there is no cell phone masts near or high rise buildings  just before it flew off  only have the drone a few days
2017-3-15
Use props
DroneFlying
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

Depending on what exactly went wrong you may be able to get a warranty replacement. Someone like #DJI-Ken will be able to tell you what steps they want you to take to move forward with this to find out what went wrong and what can / will be done about it by DJI. In the meantime you can upload your flight logs here and DJI will want you to sync your flight records as shown in the video:
2017-3-15
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

You should first sync your flight to the dji cloud you can do this on the app, that way dji can take a look at your flight logs.
You haven't said if you retrieved your Mavic, there are ways to get your coordinates from your app! If you want other opinions as to what may have happened then you can upload your logs to link below and then just post the link to your thread here.
Good luck..
http://www.phantomhelp.com/Phantom-4/#DataLog
2017-3-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry to hear about the loss of your drone.
Please follow the video tutorial to sync your flight records first, then send an email to support.eu@dji.com with your DJI account email and the date this occurred.
They will analyze the flight records and let you know what could have caused the issue.
2017-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules