Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin MX Vibration issues
2645 2 2017-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FilippoM
New

United Kingdom

Hi everybody,

I bought a Ronin MX in October and it worked fine until now that I am getting some vibrations issues.I have always been balancing it properly, and it always worked perfectly, but suddenly now I get those vibrations:

Has anybody experienced the same problem?

Thank you very much!

2017-3-15
Use props
3x3q
lvl.2
Flight distance : 815666 ft
United States

Make sure EVERYTHING is tightened down properly. Most of the time when I experience vibrations like this, it's because I forgot to tighten something.

If it persists and you're positive that you've balanced/tightened perfectly, increase the outfilter value on affected axes. It "filters out" high frequency vibrations. Start with low values, and increase until there isn't any vibration.
2017-3-16
Use props
Kover
lvl.3
Belgium

3x3q Posted at 2017-3-16 10:15
Make sure EVERYTHING is tightened down properly. Most of the time when I experience vibrations like this, it's because I forgot to tighten something.

If it persists and you're positive that you've balanced/tightened perfectly, increase the outfilter value on affected axes. It "filters out" high frequency vibrations. Start with low values, and increase until there isn't any vibration.

Hi,

Having the same problems now. Already set the stiffness to the maximum possible.
Could you be more specific on how much you increased the outfilter value please? 10, 20 , 30,...?

Thanks in advance
2017-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules