CAS-460102-Q1Q7J5
1804 20 2017-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IM-FLY
lvl.2
Flight distance : 189970 ft
United States

Can someone tell me as to why my drone fell all i know its getting repair under warranty but never told me what had happen that caused it to fall and also an estimated time to when i can expect it back. Thanks in advanced
2017-3-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello, I have checked your case. It's hardware malfunction cause the crash.
There might be backlog for the repair.
I have added a note to your case and we will keep you updated as soon as possible.
2017-3-15
Use props
Tegrpk
New

United States

Not sure, good luck
2017-3-15
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

The NA Support Center is trying to address the delays as quickly as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience, but will get you up and running again soon.
2017-3-15
Use props
IM-FLY
lvl.2
Flight distance : 189970 ft
United States

Ok thanks
2017-3-16
Use props
LBumbar
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3179 ft

United States

CAS-493890-T5D9P5 I feel your frustrations. My P3P came down hard after the gimbal system went crazy approximately 150 ft in the air and 125 ft from me it lost single the RTH function failed... DJI have had my unit since Monday at noon according to UPS tracking, but it's still not received according to DJI... I have called, emailed multiple times. I also want to know why it failed. I'm assuming it was either a hardware or software failure. So freaking frustrated with the lack of communication... Now I'm concerned since I've been a sqeekie wheel they're going to try and charge me for the repair... Arrrrr

Let me know if you ever get yours back....
2017-3-16
Use props
Coachbob
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21880 ft
United States

UPS delivered my phantom 4 on Tuesday and my repair  says the same. not received yet. Let me know when you get a different statis that says they received it and we will see if mine gets received the next day.
2017-3-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

LBumbar Posted at 2017-3-16 10:25
CAS-493890-T5D9P5 I feel your frustrations. My P3P came down hard after the gimbal system went crazy approximately 150 ft in the air and 125 ft from me it lost single the RTH function failed... DJI have had my unit since Monday at noon according to UPS tracking, but it's still not received according to DJI... I have called, emailed multiple times. I also want to know why it failed. I'm assuming it was either a hardware or software failure. So freaking frustrated with the lack of communication... Now I'm concerned since I've been a sqeekie wheel they're going to try and charge me for the repair... Arrrrr

Sorry to hear about your crash and the trouble.
It takes several business days to check in and update the system after it arrives, we checked your case status, it's now updated.
We've also reported your case to our related team, will help you take care of it.
2017-3-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Coachbob Posted at 2017-3-16 14:19
UPS delivered my phantom 4 on Tuesday and my repair  says the same. not received yet. Let me know when you get a different statis that says they received it and we will see if mine gets received the next day.

It takes several business days to check in and update the system, please do not worry about it since it's delivered, please let us know your case number, we'd like to follow up it for you.
2017-3-16
Use props
Coachbob
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-16 18:59
It takes several business days to check in and update the system, please do not worry about it since it's delivered, please let us know your case number, we'd like to follow up it for you.

CAS-497955-Z7j7B7,  Can you tell me the average amount of time that DJI has a repair in general. Again I would sure like to have it back by the middle of April.
I know you must be very very busy with I imagine to be hundreds of repairs.

Thank you for your interest in my case.

Bob
2017-3-17
Use props
Coachbob
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-16 18:59

Is the next thing that will happen is it will be received and Repair cost assessed and quoted at the same time or will it be received and a few weeks later Repair cost assessed and quoted?
2017-3-18
Use props
Coachbob
lvl.1
United States

LBumbar Posted at 2017-3-16 10:25

LBumbar, Has yours been received yet? Did you send it to Carson Calif?
2017-3-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Coachbob Posted at 2017-3-17 06:22
CAS-497955-Z7j7B7,  Can you tell me the average amount of time that DJI has a repair in general. Again I would sure like to have it back by the middle of April.
I know you must be very very busy with I imagine to be hundreds of repairs.

OK, we got your case number and have reported to our repair team to take care of it.
2017-3-19
Use props
Coachbob
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-19 18:02
OK, we got your case number and have reported to our repair team to take care of it.

THANK YOU!
DJI Natalia,

I appreciate your helping me in this matter. if I wern't traveling I would have never checked into the time frame.

Again, Thank you.
As of today though it has still not been received on my repair log in.

Bob
2017-3-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Coachbob Posted at 2017-3-20 14:26
THANK YOU!
DJI Natalia,

My pleasure, our support sent you an e-mail to explain the situation, sorry again for the inconvenience caused. Appreciate your patience.
2017-3-20
Use props
Coachbob
lvl.1
United States

Thank you DJI Natalia,
The repair center contacted me on Tuesday the 21st of March and received in my crashed Phantom 4. They send me an estimate the same day, I paid the invoice and the next day it showed as paid and under repair. So I kind of assumed that since it took almost a week to receive it into the facility that it would be quite a few weeks to actually get through the process of getting repaired. My bad. The message stated 3-4 days to do the repair and it would be ready to ship. DJI offered next day shipping but I only live 30 miles from the repair facility so there is no need. I will receive it in 1 day anyway. The cost was far less than I thought it would be so I am a happy droner.

I don't now if what you did for me actually helped speed up the process or not but I would like to thank you for the communication. It helped.

Coach Bob   
2017-3-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Coachbob Posted at 2017-3-23 05:44
Thank you DJI Natalia,
The repair center contacted me on Tuesday the 21st of March and received in my crashed Phantom 4. They send me an estimate the same day, I paid the invoice and the next day it showed as paid and under repair. So I kind of assumed that since it took almost a week to receive it into the facility that it would be quite a few weeks to actually get through the process of getting repaired. My bad. The message stated 3-4 days to do the repair and it would be ready to ship. DJI offered next day shipping but I only live 30 miles from the repair facility so there is no need. I will receive it in 1 day anyway. The cost was far less than I thought it would be so I am a happy droner.

Appreciate your feedback and detailed information, hope you receive it soon and enjoy it.
Customer satisfaction is important to us, and we'r always working to improve.
Thank you again for your support!
2017-3-23
Use props
Coachbob
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-23 19:17
Appreciate your feedback and detailed information, hope you receive it soon and enjoy it.
Customer satisfaction is important to us, and we'r always working to improve.
Thank you again for your support!

Hello DJI Natalia,

I have again sent my Phantom 4 controller this time for a battery issue. It has been 1 month.
It has been received but now the web site for checking the progress is down. Can you tell me how much longer it will be. I am leaving on a trip and want to fly my Phantom 4 while I am gone.
Any news would be great.

Bob
case #
CAS-964285-V0N9F2
2017-10-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Coachbob Posted at 2017-10-9 10:34
Hello DJI Natalia,

I have again sent my Phantom 4 controller this time for a battery issue. It has been 1 month.

We are so sorry for the long time frame, the case has been escalated to local repair team to expedite the process, hope you will receive it shortly.
2017-10-9
Use props
Coachbob
lvl.1
United States

Hello DJI Mindy,
I did just receive a call from Oscar and he said lack of inventory on batteries was the reason for the long time frame. He did say that he now has the batteries and my unit would be repaired today and shipped today as well. Thank you so much for your help. I can now feel at ease and know I will have my drone ready for my upcoming trip.
Coachbob
2017-10-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Coachbob Posted at 2017-10-10 08:33
Hello DJI Mindy,
I did just receive a call from Oscar and he said lack of inventory on batteries was the reason for the long time frame. He did say that he now has the batteries and my unit would be repaired today and shipped today as well. Thank you so much for your help. I can now feel at ease and know I will have my drone ready for my upcoming trip.
Coachbob

Glad to hear that and you are welcome. Hope everything goes smoothly.
Please keep us updated if you need any further assistance.
2017-10-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules