Rivers & the Coast
1655 7 2015-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bvinisky
lvl.3

United States

Attempted to post this last week, but it disappeared into the ether so trying again...

I've put together a couple short videos from my last excuersion out to the northwestern Oregon coast. It's winter in Oregon, where gray skies typically dominate, but if you look close you might catch a little blue sky in a few shots.  I'm still having loads of fun with the Inspire!

The Wilson and Trask Rivers:
http://youtu.be/4r8l4Cr72-o

Oceanside near Tillamook:
http://youtu.be/2ZbhP1yyPZA

Enjoy!

Bryant

2015-2-24
Use props
svencool
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6690 ft
United States

I enjoyed the last video I use to live in Everett WA and have been down that way many times. I like how you cut your clips to the beat of the music. Something I've been meaning to do You have lots of beautiful places to go! I would hit Multnomah Water Falls. If you got a second check out the link. It's a photo that I took of that waterfalls when I lived over that way

Multnomah Falls

I wish I lived out there again now that I have this Inspire lol
2015-2-24
Use props
bubo_bubo
lvl.3

United Kingdom

That's amazing scenery.

You done a great job there, what distances are you getting on the inspire out there?
2015-2-25
Use props
bvinisky
lvl.3

United States

svencool Posted at 2015-2-25 09:33
I enjoyed the last video I use to live in Everett WA and have been down that way many times. I like  ...

Thanks! Yes I agree, there are a ton of great natural spots out here. That’s a gorgeous picture of Multnomah Falls. That location is definitely on the list. As luck would have it I was just out in the gorge getting some footage a few days ago. I avoided Multnomah Falls since it tends to attract large crowds and I’m just getting my backpack solution together for hiking in, but I did get several other waterfalls off old hwy 30 and spent some time along both sides of the Columbia. Now I just need to buckle down and carve out the time to write some more music and do the editing.

I noticed my lens had collected some cruft over the last week, having a few tidbits of pollen stuck to it. Looking closely back on the videos I can totally see it in some shots. Arg!  So much to be aware of and stay in tune with for both piloting and photography. I guess I’ll need to add lens inspection to the setup list.
2015-2-25
Use props
bvinisky
lvl.3

United States

bubo_bubo Posted at 2015-2-25 21:30
That's amazing scenery.

You done a great job there, what distances are you getting on the inspire o ...

Thank you for the support. Yes, indeed! There's no shortage of locations and lots of natural beauty to be found around here. Literally and figuratively, I’m trying not to push it too far. Though to some degree, these areas can demand pushing the limits some. I’ve only had it out to about 1400 feet and haven’t truly tested the range yet.
2015-2-25
Use props
rodger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice job and great flying especially the Rivers.
2015-2-25
Use props
InspiredOne
lvl.3

United States

Every day it's getting harder and harder to watch anything on YouTube. Yes, I have a high-speed connection.
2015-2-25
Use props
bubo_bubo
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Be interested to know how far you can push it out there with minimal interference.

I thought I saw a bear on 1.04 of the rivers vid but think its prob a big log hahaa that'd be a distraction whilst trying to fly!

2015-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules